[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[CritsAndGiggles] - [NA |Fun|Great People|Active]

AnchoredAnchored
Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,070
edited August 9, 2016 in North American Servers

Welcome to Crits and Giggles. We are a friendly and helpful bunch of gamers from all walks of life. If you ever need any help or have a question about anything don't hesitate. We are here to help.

Basis of the Name: When you Crit someone, they die and you laugh. :D

Guild Website: Click Here!

Discord Server: Come chat with us!

Server: Baellas​

Features:
- Dedicated Discord Server (Link refreshes every 24 hours)
- Helpful/Friendly Community
- Guild Website
- Weekly and Monthly Events
- PvE Progression
- PvP / Duels with stakes/prizes
- Active Members
- Dedicated Members
- Newbie Friendly
- Mentoring and Guides
- Dungeon Delving
- Sieges?
-Streamer(ShawtieAdrian)

Rankings:
- Leader
- Guardian
- Sentinel
- Vanguard

What we are looking for:
- Friendly
- Active
- Mature
- Helpful
- All around asset in terms of Community

Conclusion:

We have been together since the first day of closed beta and are looking for friends to level with. Most of our members are geared and ready to take on the new patch! If you're interested in helping out with making a better community for new and seasoned players alike. And if you have a knack for knowledge in terms of the game, are helpful and friendly even to those who's levels are lower than your own. Then please contact me for further details.We currently do raids 4-5 times a day or more! We are currently trying our best to get everyone the Title as soon as possible before the 27th! The more you contribute towards the guild, the higher up you go in the list to obtaining either The Daveen’s Perfume or Dragon’s Emblem. We have 4 People with Titles and are in the process of giving 11 More Players it! So come join us and help out so we can help you.But regardless we're here for you guys, if you have any ideas and want to pitch in on how we can make this Guild a force to be reckoned with, a place where people can just enjoy being a part of something greater. Let me know, it's a big endeavor to take apart of on one's own. So I could use the help.

Interested in joining?

Shoot me a whisper in game "Anchored" or reply here and I will get back to you as soon as I am able. Shoot these people a whisper in game too! Shawtie, SomebodyHow, Enluna, MikeSavage, XPEHOBA.​​
ShawtieEnluna

Comments

• WatchmeburnWatchmeburn
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 205
    edited July 5, 2016
    Your discord link experied yo.
  • AnchoredAnchored
    edited July 5, 2016
    Yeah I update it daily through the in game guild message. I guess I'll update it here too.
  • GaspiesGaspies
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 540
    edited July 5, 2016
    Hey there. Will this guild be geared towards progression raiding and other PVE content? I'm looking to start in the game tomorrow when it launches and I'd like to have a guild first so I know what server to choose.
  • GaspiesGaspies
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 540
    edited July 5, 2016
    Like, one more than the other?
  • ReckoningReckoning
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,945
    edited July 5, 2016
    Just a FYI one of your members is a gold spammer, I tried to report him but he was in town and it would not let me, thought you might want to know.
  • AnchoredAnchored
    edited July 5, 2016
    Reckoning, that member was kicked immediately upon finding out she was a gold spammer. Also reported her.
  • AnchoredAnchored
    edited July 5, 2016
    This guild is geared really towards anything. Some members are really passionate about pvp, while others are more into dungeon delving and pve. We try to remain as open as we can to enjoy what this game has to offer in all areas.
  • StJimOfSuburbiaStJimOfSuburbia
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 400
    edited July 6, 2016
    Hi there! I'm interested in joining your guild. I am a new player (currently level 14. My character's name is Takibi. I will be on later today from 2:30PM EST (that time depends on when I clock out at work) to whenever. I will likely send you a message in game! See you then, Rider!
  • AnchoredAnchored
    edited July 6, 2016
    Awesome man! I'll be on after work as well. I'm stationed in Hawaii so there might be a slight time difference. I'll be on later today after I get home; looking forward to it, Rider!
  • AnchoredAnchored
    edited July 6, 2016
    Currently online, if anyone is interested in joining whisper me in game. "Anchored"
  • VenfuVenfu
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 300
    edited July 6, 2016
    Feel free to message me in game for more info on the guild or an invite to the guild. I'll be on Venmir my zerker or Venfu my priest.
  • TimelordSnowyTimelordSnowy
    edited July 6, 2016
    Hello Id Love to join this guild :)Im a new player(Lvl 5) Ill be on Tomorrow afternoon around 4pm CST to whenever Most likely (might be later depending on if the queue is long or something...) My Characters Name is TimelordSnowy :)
  • AnchoredAnchored
    edited July 6, 2016
    I'll usually be on around 3pm Hawaii Standard Time to whenever. So just shoot me a whisper of if you see any CritsAndGiggles members online they will be happy to invite you.
  • FrozenHeartFrozenHeart
    edited July 9, 2016
    Hi, please add me when u get back online. IGN: IceA
  • AnchoredAnchored
    edited July 9, 2016
    FrozenHeart

Hi, please add me when u get back online. IGN: IceA
    Right on! I was at work so I apologize if I am a bit late on this reply. I will shoot you and invite right now buddy.

• NetrusNetrus
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 320
    edited July 9, 2016
    what level is the guild now and what server are you playing on?
  • AnchoredAnchored
    edited July 9, 2016
    Netrus
    Netrus said:

what level is the guild now and what server are you playing on?
    Guild is almost level 2 raking in 20-30k guild exp per day. Almost 40 Active members that are super helpful and friendly. It's the community I set out to find in any mmorpg.

• bravewarriorbravewarrior
    edited July 9, 2016
    i was wondering if i could join this guild but i need to know what server the guild is on.
  • bravewarriorbravewarrior
    edited July 9, 2016
    what server is the guild on before i try to join
  • AnchoredAnchored
    edited July 10, 2016
    Baellas (NA) buddy.