[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[EU/EN] YolDovah is recruiting friendly folk!

KatiguraKatigura
Riders of Icarus Rep: 995
edited July 7, 2016 in Guilds
Yes yes, YolDovah is recruiting!
We play in the EU server; Koroshimo!

About us:
YolDovah means Fire Dragon in the dragon language of skyrim! 'Cause who doesn't like dragons?!

YolDovah has both new and old players, a bunch of us started during the early Closed Beta rounds, aswell as in the Headstart. Some of us have transferred from the same game called ''Dragon's Prophet''. I guess from that name, you can tell we have a love for dragons! Mounts are our passion.

What to expect from us
As a guild, we want to aim to be a laidback, but active in guild activities where we help each other out. You can expect friendly folk with a bunch of knowledge on the game that are ready to jump in to help out their guild members. Quests, Mount, maybe even PvP when we get that released! Who knows?!
We like to run dungeons with our group, and eventually do raids together as a guild and are hoping to find people who are looking for the same! Mounts may require us to kill strong foes, and none of us should fear of beating those alone.

We love jokes, and are quite social! We got a discord available if people wish to use that aswell.

what we are looking for:
-We are looking for people who got a decent understanding in english, we don't care if you make mistakes, as long as we can understand each other.
- Friendly and helpfull
- Social
-Active
-interested in group runs

Except for the understanding and writing of english, the others are just preffered. Anyone is welcome to join, we got no level or age requirements.
Activity will come into action when we hit the full slots in the guild.

Contact us
To get invited, please contact any of us! Ingame names are:
Katigura (can contact through forum or Discord too!)
Horeaki
Zalerium
Xzyrian

Horeakflamefeniks

Comments

• flamefeniksflamefeniks
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,015
    edited July 11, 2016
    Still recruiting! Although if you don't join soon we'll have all spots filled. ;D
  • HelghanHelghan
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 320
    edited August 23, 2016
    Fenikstoto :D
  • CastielDKCastielDK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 500
    edited August 25, 2016
    Are there still spots left? :P The current guild I am in is well... 'Dead' nobody is active anymore..
  • KatiguraKatigura
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 995
    edited August 25, 2016
    CastielDK
    CastielDK said:

Are there still spots left? :P The current guild I am in is well... 'Dead' nobody is active anymore..
    Very much is! We just hit level 3, so we got some more spots.

Whats your IGN? I will add you xD.
  • CastielDKCastielDK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 500
    edited August 26, 2016
    It is ElyssDragonSoul

Thanks a lot! btw, I come from DP too XD all hail Balge!