[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

CARLEON MANOR HELP

DamienPheonix1038DamienPheonix1038
Riders of Icarus Rep: 420
edited July 9, 2016 in Dungeons
My team and I need to kill Gustav and LeBrand but we aren't able to get into the banquet hall?? How do I get to that part of the manor or how do I get the key? It's the Elite quest for it. I'm in an elite dungeon instance as well. :3

Any help is welcome! Thank you.

Comments

• CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 19,945
    Forum Moderator
    edited July 9, 2016
    When you go in into the dungeon one of the first Vamps you have to kill is Kimmens he has the key so meaning one of the party members will have it after killing him. Now you can open any door but only usable once. So you have to decide which door to open if Gustav to the left or LeBrand to the right.

Edit: You can open middle door and just go for main boss!
    DamienPheonix1038
  • ZordonZordon
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,125
    edited July 9, 2016
    After you pick either side door, you can still enter the main hall from the side to defeat Carleon.
    DamienPheonix1038
  • DamienPheonix1038DamienPheonix1038
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 420
    edited July 10, 2016
    Thank y'all very much!
    Cream
  • LaughterLaughter
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 965
    edited July 22, 2016
    My roomie and I are two manning this for the first time: Heals/Tank.

The key dropped for the Butcher but not the Lebrand the Butler.

ONLY One key dropped for the area that contained The Butcher.

We were able to defeat Carleon but no other door would open. Obviously two manning it we would know if we could open the other area.
  • FlowerFlower
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,285
    edited July 23, 2016
    Only one key will drop.
    It will open any of the three doors: door to the Butcher, or the door to LeBrand, or the middle door that will take you directly to Carleon. The key can only be used to open one of those three doors, so you have to decide which route you want to take.
    Acedica
  • DolwenDolwen
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 520
    edited July 30, 2016
    Hi all,

I just got the key and I can only open the main door,
    there is no interaction with the 2 others doors.
    Maybe a bug ?

I was in story mode / solo - lvl 18.

Cu
  • CreamCream
    Forum Moderator
    edited July 30, 2016
    Story mode only opens the middle door. If interaction is bugged I suggest go outside reset dungeon and it should fix it, if not please post again I may even go there and help you out if I am available at the time.
    DolwenAcedica
  • DolwenDolwen
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 520
    edited July 31, 2016
    Thx for your answer Cream, I was wondering how to open the 2 others doors, now I know :)
    CreamAcedica
  • HentaiS9HentaiS9
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 300
    edited August 17, 2016
    Cream
    Cream said:

Story mode only opens the middle door. If interaction is bugged I suggest go outside reset dungeon and it should fix it, if not please post again I may even go there and help you out if I am available at the time.
    I'm in the same situation, I reset the dungeon, but no interaction with the two side door while in solo story......any suggestion!?

• CymasCymas
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,895
    edited August 18, 2016
    Story mode only opens the main door, as Cream stated in the post you quoted. LeBrand and the Chef are only accessible in Elite or Heroic difficulty.
    Cream
  • HentaiS9HentaiS9
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 300
    edited August 18, 2016
    thanks for the info!
  • SolaringSolaring
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    edited June 8
    OMG I can't defeat Carleon and I used up all my health potions trying to defeat him :s :(
  • NeoseptemNeoseptem
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,505
    edited June 8
    Solaring wrote: »
    OMG I can't defeat Carleon and I used up all my health potions trying to defeat him :s :(

First of all, what class are you?
    If you're Mage, Priest or Ranger you can simply kite Carleon and never get hit.
    For Guard, Zerk or Assa you have either to block/dodge his charge attacks or run out of range since they can stun, confuse or drain your health.

Also for health problems you cane tame some elite Reindeers like Logash or Rogaton. They come with a heal skill.
  • CreamCream
    Forum Moderator
    edited June 8
    @Solaring

Necro-bumping is not permitted on these forums by its Code of Honor, Rider! However, if you need assistance and wish to create a new thread based on this same subject, you are welcome to do so at any time :)

Any questions in regards to this message, feel free to PM me at any time , Rider!

Have a nice day!
This discussion has been closed.