[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

Assassin solo - All heroic V dungeons

MorroesMorroes
Riders of Icarus Rep: 400
edited May 13 in Assassin
When the game launched, I really liked the look of assassin, but all the good stuff such as pvp and solo dungeons were of guardians and priests, still seems to be, so here is to diversity!

Lavalight HC 5
https://youtube.com/watch?v=XQT2Q1BeZxM&index=1&list=PLNRFOePUosJ5Ft3PRE9t4IwzKpqdHKtBY

Manor HC 5
https://youtube.com/watch?v=phcb5B6xfrI&index=2&list=PLNRFOePUosJ5Ft3PRE9t4IwzKpqdHKtBY

Matren HC 5
https://youtube.com/watch?v=-Ns0AiS-jDk&index=3&list=PLNRFOePUosJ5Ft3PRE9t4IwzKpqdHKtBY

Gear Used / Build and Tips
https://youtube.com/watch?v=QN749JFy1mI&list=PLNRFOePUosJ5Ft3PRE9t4IwzKpqdHKtBY&index=4

Apologies for the fps drop at times, the game is hard enough to run at a steady FPS at the moment without recording, Hope you enjoy.
PiolaBlazeALaFoliekeshberfoProinfinto

Comments

• Shadow_AlchemistShadow_Alchemist
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,135
    edited July 10, 2016
    HOLY COW TEACH ME SEMPAI, any chance youd share your gear and seals? really interested in those. i love assassin and really thought i was playing it wrong. and now after watchign you, i know for a fact i am.
    BlazeALaFolie
  • PiolaPiola
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 710
    edited July 10, 2016
    Cool it's amazing!
    Is the assassin so good in pvp too?
  • HashtagHealsHashtagHeals
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,560
    edited July 11, 2016
    Nice videos. Just have a quick question thought its probably posted somewhere already. Does your gear affect the dps while mounted or is that all based on the mounted weapons?
  • MorroesMorroes
    edited July 11, 2016
    Added an additional video, detailing my build, stats, seals, and answering a few generic "Why do X? Why not Y?" questions. Link added into first post.
    BlazeALaFolie
  • TyuriTyuri
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,780
    edited July 11, 2016
    Good job for Carleon, but Matren is mostly Mounted and the only hard part is the boss in the house, also you missed one boss ^^
  • MorroesMorroes
    edited July 11, 2016
    Tyuri
    Tyuri said:

Good job for Carleon, but Matren is mostly Mounted and the only hard part is the boss in the house, also you missed one boss ^^
    Thank you for watching =) The reason I did it mounted was because it's MUCH easier to do so than doing it on foot, I have done a few solos on foot and it takes longer due to waiting for cooldowns for the trash packs, and the boss fights play out pretty much the same as the manor, if you've seen me do it once, you can imagine how the others go x).

The reason I skip mage boss is same as in description, I just don't have the health to survive his lightning cast ability, and it cannot be dodged, making the fight ALOT of trouble for me as an assassin, generally not worth it.
  • TyuriTyuri
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,780
    edited July 11, 2016
    Actually you can dodge it ^^
    If you move laterally on mount it doesn't touch you.
    Nospheratu
  • Shadow_AlchemistShadow_Alchemist
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,135
    edited July 11, 2016
    How are your actions so fluid in action mode? I can't seem to "flow" like you, and action definetly seems like the way to use
  • MorroesMorroes
    edited July 11, 2016
    Practice makes perfect, be sure to make use of the dagger attacks that dash thru a target, and from there focus on building a flow you are comfortable with. One tip I used for myself was instead of trying to keep my enemy in front of me and my camera, I aim to keep the mob in the centre of my screen, and me to the left/right as I constantly slash through them, less disorienting to see ur fight from the "side view"
    Shadow_Alchemist
  • PiolaPiola
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 710
    edited July 13, 2016
    Mate, I can't open the Matren HC link...
  • SethGureSethGure
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 7,750
    edited July 13, 2016
    nice.
  • NospheratuNospheratu
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 540
    edited May 13
    Newly returning player. At this point, can any class H5 solo those? My new Ranger walked all over the first 2 at the initial entrance level(13 & 23 respectively) and Matren I can do now at 27 solo. (on foot, all bosses)
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 19,945
    Forum Moderator
    edited May 13
    Necro-bumping is not permitted on these forum. However if you need to create a new thread you are welcome to do so at any time, Rider! :)
This discussion has been closed.