[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Ethereal

TravingtonTravington
Riders of Icarus Rep: 800
edited March 6, 2017 in North American Servers

E T H E R E A L

Welcome to Ethereal's recruitment page! We’re a friendly group of well-rounded individuals all here to enjoy the game as a group and help each other excel in our goals.

Features / What We Offer:
  • A helpful, friendly community
  • Discord Server
  • PvE Progression
  • Guild Buffs (More as we grow!)
  • Experienced Leaders & HRs
  • Dedicated & Active Members
  • Friendly to all (especially newbies)
  • Dungeon Raids
  • FUN
Prerequisites to Join:
  • Maturity
  • Friendliness
  • Activity (online at least 3 days a week)
  • Helpful where possible
Current Ranks:
  • Leader: @Travington
  • Co-Leader: @Krosis27
  • Council: Elders who have earned the full trust of the guild and shown they are responsible enough to hold the same level of authority as the Guild Leader & Co-Leader.
  • Elder: Officers who have held their position for a lengthy amount of time, and have earned the respect of the Guild.
  • Officer: The first “High Rank”, and as such consists of members who have proven they’re fully dedicated and that they can manage the Guild.
  • Champion: Dedicated members of the Guild who have earned the respect of the Guild’s community.
  • Warrior: Members of the Guild who are consistently active and eager to assist in anything.
  • Initiate: A newcomer to the Guild.
!!! We’re currently searching for people who are able to fill the roles of Officer+ ranks. Preferably those who have had prior experience in managing a community of some sort and/or those who are willing to be dedicated to the Guild. !!!

If you wish to join go ahead and send us a mail or whisper @ Travington or @ Krosis27 in-game, join our Discord & send Travington or Krosis27 a Direct Message, or reply to this Post. We’ll get back to you as soon as we can!

Comments

• Gat_TheRipper69Gat_TheRipper69
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,200
    edited July 22, 2016
    Hey do you guys still have a spot open? :)

Lvl25 zerk
  • SainterzaSainterza
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 300
    edited July 24, 2016
    please send me a invite saintkoora, thank you
  • RdnkwarriorRdnkwarrior
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 100
    edited August 2, 2016
    I am looking for a good friendly place to chill. I have a lvl 35 guardian but i am vey new to the game so i do not have all the seals or gear. Would like a good guild to run with. Name in game is the same.
  • IckIckIcarusIckIckIcarus
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    edited August 8, 2016
    Hey can i get an invite? I'm a level 22 wizard
    Ign: MeMagic
  • MangoMan13MangoMan13
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 400
    edited February 3, 2017
    A little late to the game, but I'm looking for a guild, and you guys sound like a good fit.

IGN: Nalomeli or Taba (One's an Assassin, the other a Ranger, can never remember which is which. Both at about level 17-18)