[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

[JULY 27] Blight of Frost Keep Update Patch Notes

Comments

• MokaMoka
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,045
    edited July 27, 2016
    Licarus
    Licarus said:

Moka
    Moka said:

So they bundled a Character Slot Voucher with the Cat's In the Bag Package. Anyone know if the voucher will be buyable as a separate item as well?
    let's hope, shall we? i haven't seen it anywhere in the patchnotes sadly. guess we'll have to wait and see
    I must play all the classes! xD If it's not available separately right away, I might end up getting the bundle. I'm not a fan of one time per account items though :\

• ElderLeeElderLee
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 340
    edited July 27, 2016
    Moka
    Moka said:

So they bundled a Character Slot Voucher with the Cat's In the Bag Package. Anyone know if the voucher will be buyable as a separate item as well?
    I also wish to know this. If not, can I at least sell the supid cat?
  • CrozenCrozen
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 405
    edited July 27, 2016
    Aorta
    Aorta said:

In the Bug/Issue section of the patch notes, I see no mentioning of the ‘Dungeon exiting bug’ (See link).
    Should we assume that this issue is now resolved, or will it still persist at present times?
    As the current state of the game is so heavily centred around dungeons (even the newest events seem to relate to this content), this issue truly is detrimental for a vast portion of the playerbase, I am sure.
    At least some communication regarding this would therefore be much appreciated.

Thanks.
    CuddleWings has told us in the stream that this fix will come out in the next patch update, in august.
    Aorta
  • LhotarLhotar
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    edited July 27, 2016
    the dragon in the screenshoot seems a little trash D:
  • NeyvenNeyven
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 620
    edited July 27, 2016
    So can anyone tell me why it was listed for players in the Pacific Daylight time area, the maintenance was supposed to be from 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm. It is now 5:07 pm PDT and I still can not log in. Tells me Riders of Icarus is currently undergoing maintenance, please try again later. So what's the deal? I see no comments or updates stating there would be a delay for players in PDT time zone.
  • GeokhanGeokhan
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 300
    edited July 27, 2016
    This is pretty standard across MMO's I have played. The time is the expected time of startup but many factors can delay this, as they want to make sure all the servers are stable and ready to handle the large amount of logins at one time.

remember they are pushing a 4.9GB patch to thousands of players that are not on steam as well
  • CervasusCervasus
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 320
    edited July 27, 2016
    I can give you a comment "Patience"
    Geokhan
  • CervasusCervasus
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 320
    edited July 27, 2016
    [Update] Maintenance is being extended for an additional 30 minutes and is expected to end at the following times:

Time:

July 27, 2016

Pacific Daylight Time: 5:30 PM
    Eastern Daylight Time: 8:30 PM
    Central European Summer Time: 2:30 AM [July 28]
    Australian Eastern Standard Time: 10:30 AM [July 28]

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience, Riders!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Wednesday, July 27, 2016. We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 5 hours. Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

Thanks for your patience!

Time:

July 27, 2016

Pacific Daylight Time: 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM
    Eastern Daylight Time: 3:00 PM – 8:00 PM
    Central European Summer Time: 9:00 PM – 2:00 AM [July 28]
    Australian Eastern Standard Time: 5:00 AM [July 28] – 10:00 AM [July 28]

What will be unavailable:

All Riders of Icarus game servers.

Changes and Updates:

Blight of Frost Keep content update.

Reward Distribution Notes:

Please be aware that the Blessed Elite Tempering Stone rewards will be delivered as a bound (untradeable and cannot be transferred) item. The character you log onto first will receive the event reward. Please make sure to first log on to the character you want to receive these items after the maintenance is completed.

Geokhan
  • CassandraCelesteCassandraCeleste
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 965
    edited July 27, 2016
    If you get the familiar skins and use it on one and want to use it on another, can you use it on the others within the family or is it one-time use or do you have to take it off to transfer? I guess this is just in general, not just the Mecha ones.
  • PandarkvadorPandarkvador
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,075
    edited July 27, 2016
    Mecha Familiar Costumes: Mecha Phantom and Mecha Karasha
    No and no, not in a Heroic Fantasy MMO, next step : Car skin or Motorbike Skin for my wolf and Plane skin for my dragon ?
    Please, make heroic fantasy Skin not that horrible things.
    Asensis
  • sanitosanito
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 400
    edited July 28, 2016
    Is normal to update 7Gb+ |?
  • XenobiusXenobius
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,155
    edited July 28, 2016
    Pandarkvador

No and no, not in a Heroic Fantasy MMO, next step : Car skin or Motorbike Skin for my wolf and Plane skin for my dragon ?

Actually, next is Robot Cat skin. At least from what I've seen from KR screenshots.

• BaldaenaBaldaena
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 935
    edited July 28, 2016
    Pandarkvador

I agree... I think that dev are doing what people wants (and are rdy to buy) without any respect fot the lore (ex : idol, mecha skins, military cloth, etc)...

• SwordBreakerSwordBreaker
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 650
    edited July 28, 2016
    Nice to see a big update I wonder if they will ever manage to fix the cpu problem I wanna play but won´t until I know my cpu won´t go to hell.
  • ShiszkaShiszka
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 500
    edited July 28, 2016
    Anyone knows how to get Skill Book?
  • mandrosmandros
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,560
    edited July 28, 2016
    CassandraCeleste

If you get the familiar skins and use it on one and want to use it on another, can you use it on the others within the family or is it one-time use or do you have to take it off to transfer? I guess this is just in general, not just the Mecha ones.
    Yes you can switch a skin to another familiar in the same family. The only restrictions I'm aware of are correct familiar type and a skin can only be on one familiar at a time.

• NXACuddlesNXACuddles
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 36,900
    Administrator
    edited July 28, 2016
    Aorta
    Aorta said:

In the Bug/Issue section of the patch notes, I see no mentioning of the ‘Dungeon exiting bug’ (See link).
    Should we assume that this issue is now resolved, or will it still persist at present times?
    As the current state of the game is so heavily centred around dungeons (even the newest events seem to relate to this content), this issue truly is detrimental for a vast portion of the playerbase, I am sure.
    At least some communication regarding this would therefore be much appreciated.

Thanks.
    We're still gathering feedback in the thread.
    I don't have a date estimate of when a fix will be applied, Rider.
    When I do, i'll be sure to inform everyone. :-)

Aorta
  • OutsanityYTOutsanityYT
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 600
    edited July 29, 2016
    How do I get the skill book for lv 35 guardian?!

Waiting for answers.
  • ArynRipleyArynRipley
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,745
    edited July 29, 2016
    Nice big update with some cool pets and content (sadly with some bugs like the Somnimancer Quest).

Damn, I hoped we could keep the cute little Fennic - even with lower effect -.-
    Any chance that there will be another version of the Onyx Oder Outfit available for purchase?
  • LaughterLaughter
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 965
    edited July 30, 2016
    Bath Oil Anyone?

I don't mean to whine but is it just me or do all my beauuuutiful characters now have plastic appearing skin? Does anyone know how to take the "shiny skin syndrome appearance" away?
    LadyScalesAsensis
This discussion has been closed.