[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
[JUNE 29] Head Start and Open Beta Launch Notes
We’ve been working hard after the final Closed Beta, and we’re happy to announce a number of important updates and content additions as we go into Head Start and Open Beta! Take a look at the newest features we have added:
Table of Contents
- Major Updates
- Bug Fixes and Known Issues
- Ellora’s Shop is now available! Get your hands on exciting items such as:
- Ellun Packages
- Premium Service: Available in 30, 90, and 180 day durations
- Familiar Skin Lucky Boxes for both aerial and ground familiars
- Six New Costumes including: Captain Uniform, Commander Uniform, Red Qipao, White Qipao, Pegasus Suit, and Hakanas Suit
- For more information on the updates in Ellora’s Shop, click here.
- You can now earn achievements as you play! Track your accomplishments as you play through the game and complete specific feats and objectives.
- Achievements will be based on different types of gameplay including
- Hunting specific types of creatures
- Winning a specific number of PvP Duels
- Taming a specific number of familiars
- Completing dungeons on specific difficulties (Explained a bit further down
- Repeatable Achievements that will reward Elluns are also available
- These are repeatable daily, weekly, or monthly and are based on different types of gameplay
- Difficulties: Normal, Elite, Heroic
- Familiar skins are available from events and can also be purchased in Ellora’s Shop:
- You can view the skin options for the various familiars by going to the Bestiary. The Bestiary will show you the wide variety of familiars that you can capture as well as display the different types of obtainable skins.
- Skins are separated into categories by different types of beasts: Steeds, Hunters, Brutes, Crawlers, Draconic, Birds, Others, Etc.
- These categories are further broken down based on the type of creature. For example, Dragons and Drakes fall within the Draconic category while a Griffin, Eagle, Owl, Songbird or Phoenix would fall within the Birds category.
- Your options to customize your character’s look and feel has now expanded and includes the following options:
- Hair Styles
- Beauty Shops (Beautician) have now been added to the game.
- Turn in a Character Customization Voucher to change the appearance of your character.
- NPC Edie can be found in the Market District of Hakain’s Crossing.