[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Attaius + Agnus/Garme Recipe

MeliteMelite
Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,500
edited July 15, 2016 in General Chat
Why is it after maintenance yesterday no one in our guild NA side has seen a single material for crafting the marks, yet our EU side is still getting drops for these recipes frequently?

Would seriously love either proof that the loot table still contains the recipe and material drops NA side (after maintenance) or an official response saying 'the servers were too messed up after we patched everything in and we had to pull it so things would be stable again' ...

... something, anything... this is ridiculous.

edit: still nothing across the guild groups
UlrixSethGureKeithVSmithRehdEyeNalkaraRhyavBellaPinkDerailGundam

Comments

• SnapybSnapyb
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,590
    edited July 15, 2016
    yes we ran it with a 5 man full buffs talismans + the guild buff and we get the same loot we got pre patch. We had a guildie run the raid prior to the second maint that was to fix the issue and he was able to get matts but after the second maint we have run 4 raids now with 0 mats and + multiple runs from other groups in our guild have all reported the same. I would like a official responce for NA side or someone with screenshots with matts droping AFTER 2ND MAINT. Our EU counterparts are confirming drops for mats and reported recep drops so im wondering why we on NA have gone from somthing to 0 after our second maint.
    MeliteSethGureRehdEyeRhyavBella
  • MeliteMelite
    edited July 15, 2016
    Apparently no one else is even trying??
  • HashtagHealsHashtagHeals
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,860
    edited July 15, 2016
    The update said it is a drop now it doesn't mean that they drop all the time. And then you have to factor in RNG.
  • MeliteMelite
    edited July 15, 2016
    Microdots said:

The update said it is a drop now it doesn't mean that they drop all the time. And then you have to factor in RNG.
    When EU is seeing mats basically every run and we are seeing nothing... what does that say? I'm not asking for 100% I'm asking to see SOMETHING.

Have YOU seen anything drop personally?
    KeithVSmithRhyavRavenwolf
  • CuddlemachineCuddlemachine
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,505
    edited July 15, 2016
    I did 10 runs today (yes I payed 180 elluns) and not a single material drop on NA.
    Melite
  • NalkaraNalkara
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,175
    edited July 15, 2016
    @CuddleWings Are the devs aware of this possible bug?
    KeithVSmithMelite
  • KeithVSmithKeithVSmith
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,610
    edited July 15, 2016
    @oneletter how about you, any acknowledgement that this is being looked into?
    Melite
  • MeliteMelite
    edited July 15, 2016
    Thanks guys - hopefully it gets looked into and we get some kind of information so we can stop farming it or continue with just a low drop rate.
    KeithVSmith
  • KeithVSmithKeithVSmith
    edited July 15, 2016
    Honestly just annoyed that they haven't said anything about this or the server issues even after the supposed fix. 2 big bugs and no confirmation.
    Melite
  • LmaoLmao
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,150
    edited July 15, 2016
    I've actually done at least 5 runs (within 2 days)
    and have not gotten or even seen it drop yet.

Minor Edit: I'm also curious on the situation
    KeithVSmithMelite
  • Zeus298Zeus298
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,485
    edited July 15, 2016
    i dont even think they care, they wont say if it actually drops, they want ppl to run it with FALSE HOPE cause there is nothing else to do in game.. out of content in 1-2 week of release...
    MeliteKeithVSmithRhyav
  • UlrixUlrix
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,635
    edited July 15, 2016
    @Cuddlewings Same here, did Attaius 5 or 6 times since the update and I've yet to see a single material or recipe from him. SAME EXACT LOOT as before, RIP!
    MeliteKeithVSmithRhyav
  • ShadowerEXEShadowerEXE
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,240
    edited July 15, 2016
    I thought I was the only one who was dealing with this, I did the raid with my guild and didn't get any of the materials.
    Melite
  • RehdEyeRehdEye
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 650
    edited July 15, 2016
    3 runs now and still the same drops as before maintenance. We have ran it in multiple size parties to test different drop rate buffs and nothing.
    Melite
  • RekadaeRekadae
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 720
    edited July 15, 2016
    Same issue here, been running 2x a night with the Guild. Not a single drop. Only drop we've had is a single Khabim's Shadow. I overall would like to see worthwhile gear, weapons, or whatever actually drop. Ontop of the Recipe's because right now, the Raid is just worthless content.
    Melite
  • djkineticdjkinetic
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 885
    edited July 15, 2016
    We have run the raid multiple times in multiple group sizes as well and no drops on NA, our loot table is bugged, also because of this the taming event for NA will be impossible to complete. if you are counting agnes and garme.
    MeliteKeithVSmithIshana
  • KeithVSmithKeithVSmith
    edited July 15, 2016
    And most likely they'll make us wait till the 27th maintenance to fix it if we're lucky...
  • RavenwolfRavenwolf
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,410
    edited July 15, 2016
    we've ran it over and over... why does EU get it... and NA get stuffed apparently?
    KeithVSmith
  • RavenwolfRavenwolf
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,410
    edited July 15, 2016
    Why are the devs ignoring us???
  • RhyavRhyav
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 5,140
    edited July 15, 2016
    I usually try to be nice to Nexon as its the first game I play from them and I was very surprised at the game when OBT came out, as my expectations were really low after CBT3... and I'm also glad to see they're not making the game P2W...

But this feels like a fraud...

A lot of people came back JUST because the Heroic familiars could now be tamed but that either wasn't true from the start for NA or isn't after the maintenance to fix the server issues.

Personally I wasn't planning to tame either one of them, but I wanted to see the joy of the recipe dropping from Attaius and people around with those mounts... and it pisses me off that I can't have that and mostly, like I said, feels like fraud.

I hope we see a patch in a day or two to fix it.
    KeithVSmithMeliteRavenwolfRehdEye