[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

[EVENT] Two New Events Start Today!

OneLetterOneLetter
Riders of Icarus Rep: 5,210
VFM (Training)
edited July 26, 2016 in Official News
ANOTHER UPDATE FOR OUR RIDERS!

[Update 7/27] Please be aware that the Blessed Elite Tempering Stone rewards will be delivered as a bound (untradeable and cannot be transferred) item. The character you log onto first will receive the event reward. Please make sure to first log on to the character you want to receive these items after the maintenance is completed.

Maintenance times can be found here>>
http://icarus.nexon.net/en/news/article/15219/scheduled-maintenance-july-27-2016

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Due to popular demand from our Riders and Community... The event has been extended to July 27, 2016 (12 PM PDT) to give our Riders more time to earn the rewards!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Update 7/21] There is a slight change to the rewards for the “Prepare For The Blight of Frost Keep” event. The reward for reaching level 25 on more than one character has been changed from a Blessed Heroic Tempering Stone to a Blessed Elite Tempering Stone. To apologize for this error, we will be providing double the Tempering Stone reward than originally stated. Please see the new reward list below:

Reach Level 25 on 2 characters to receive:
- Elite Seal Stone (x1)
- Blessed Elite Tempering Stone (x2) (100% tempering success rate on equipment below Temper Level 20)

Reach Level 25 on 3 characters to receive:
- Elite Seal Stone (x2)
- Blessed Elite Tempering Stone (x4) (100% tempering success rate on equipment below Temper Level 20)

As summer continues, we’ve added two new events for you to enjoy. Read on to learn how you can join the fun and earn amazing rewards!

Familiar Master

July 15 – July 25 (12:00 PM Pacific)
The world is full wonderful creatures just waiting for you to discover them! Explore each region and see if you can tame all of the familiars found there. As you complete each region in the Bestiary, you’ll earn rewards. These rewards are cumulative and will be given out in a future maintenance after the event ends.
  • Tame all Familiars in one region to receive:
    • Ground Familiar Skin Lucky Box (x2)
  • Tame all Familiars in two regions to receive:
    • Aerial Familiar Skin Lucky Box (x2)
  • Tame all Familiars in three regions to receive:
    • Premium Familiar Skin Lucky Box (x2)

• Tame all Familiars in four regions to receive:
    • Effect: Taming point consumption reduced by 20% (Permanent Duration)
    • Title: Familiar Trainer (Heroic rank)
    • 20 Lucky Coins

Prepare For The Blight of Frost Keep

July 15 – July 25 (12:00 PM Pacific)

New content is coming soon—level up now so that you will be ready for it! See if you can reach the level cap of 25 on as many characters as you can!

You’ll receive the following rewards based on the level you reach on each character by the end of the event. These rewards are cumulative, and every character that reaches these levels will receive the rewards. The rewards will be given out in a future maintenance after the event ends.

• Reach Level 10 to receive:
    • Fennec Fox (7-day duration). Gives +200 HP.

• Reach Level 15 to receive:
    • Conqueror's Majesty (7-day duration). Gives +100 Attack.
  • Reach Level 20 to receive:
    • Lv. 45 Elite Tempering Stone (x5)
  • Reach Level 25 to receive:
    • 40 Elluns

You get more rewards if you can reach level 25 on more than one character! You can only receive these rewards once per account. They will be delivered to the first character on the account, but you can mail them to other characters within that account.

• Reach Level 25 on 2 characters to receive:
    • Elite Seal Stone (x1)
    • Blessed Heroic Tempering Stone (x1) (100% Tempering Success Rate)
  • Reach Level 25 on 3 characters to receive:
    • Elite Seal Stone (x2)
    • Blessed Heroic Tempering Stone (x2) (100% Tempering Success Rate)
TeylouneLmaoRhyavBriannaVJaisekClutchBlazeALaFolieSirFacekikMizunoGypsy_Jackand 6 others.

Comments

• BeyonderBeyonder
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 790
    edited July 15, 2016
    What if i already tamed 3/4 regions?
    LmaoMids33Makoshiron
  • TeylouneTeyloune
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,555
    edited July 15, 2016
    awesome, cool little events.
  • okitookito
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 665
    edited July 15, 2016
    Oh wow! I did not expect an event to come so early! I love that! :D I'm currently leveling my 3rd character to lv25 and im at 17 already! :D Woohoooo, will have to tame a lot of stuff tho damn.. You guys making me have no real life ;-;.. and i love it..
  • EktheliosEkthelios
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 750
    edited July 15, 2016
    So do we get rewards sent to us on characters that have already tamed certain regions?
    Mids33
  • LmaoLmao
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,150
    edited July 15, 2016
    I've got a Question.

For those of us, who currently have level 25's, will they count?

(I currently have 2)
    Other then that, nice nice!
    Mids33
  • SlufootSlufoot
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 410
    edited July 15, 2016
    So what if we have 3 level 25''s already?
    Lmao
  • RhyavRhyav
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 5,140
    edited July 15, 2016
    Beyonder
    Beyonder said:

What if i already tamed 3/4 regions?
    All rewards even the level ones are given on July 25th. If you completed the reward requirements before doesn't matter :)

Thanks for the Events Nexon! At least you guys are doing something while trying to get the Lv35 stuff ready. Nice job there!

Lmao
  • mandrosmandros
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,560
    edited July 15, 2016
    Agnas and Garme recipes are not dropping, how can we get all familiars in that region?
    OctoberStormMids33
  • OneLetterOneLetter
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 5,210
    VFM (Training)
    edited July 15, 2016
    For the questions regarding "I've already completed [x]", all rewards will be retroactive for both events. Rewards will be given to all those that qualify after the event ends.

LmaoRhyavMeliteEktheliosTimeSeerBlazeALaFolieMakoshironTazzie
  • djkineticdjkinetic
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 885
    edited July 15, 2016
    agnes and garme on NA are not dropping, but EU have multiple drops? something isnt right..Devs need to look at this or adjust the event requirements.
    MeliteTazzieWildLavender
  • g0atg0at
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 940
    edited July 15, 2016
    This would be great news if I could access my character! Twice in two weeks I've been locked out of a character due to the Dungeon Zone-in Crash! Been unable to play him for 12 hours now... :(
  • djkineticdjkinetic
    edited July 15, 2016
    Will the leveling event apply to those who are already 25? I already have four characters at 25.
  • mandrosmandros
    edited July 15, 2016
    djkinetic
    djkinetic said:

Will the leveling event apply to those who are already 25? I already have four characters at 25.
    This question was answered on page 1.

Rhyav
  • djkineticdjkinetic
    edited July 15, 2016
    mandros
    mandros said:

djkinetic
    djkinetic said:

yea i just saw that after i posted....still garme and agnes on NA is untameable...still no official word from the devs...
  • DebaucherySenpaiDebaucherySenpai
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    edited July 15, 2016
    You able to receive the Recipe for Garme and Agnas? if so where from?
  • RhyavRhyav
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 5,140
    edited July 15, 2016
    DebaucherySenpai

You able to receive the Recipe for Garme and Agnas? if so where from?
    Technically they drop from the only Raid, Attaius in Sea of Hakanas, but of NA it's bugged. If you're on EU then you should be seeing people with those mounts soon enough.

• mandrosmandros
    edited July 15, 2016
    djkinetic
    djkinetic said:

mandros
    mandros said:

djkinetic
    djkinetic said:

yea i just saw that after i posted....still garme and agnes on NA is untameable...still no official word from the devs...
    I asked that question and still no answer. I'm wondering if we complete 2 regions on 2 different characters if they will count that as 4 total.

EDIT: My apologies if my response came off as rude, that was not my intention.

• FrankiiehFrankiieh
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,400
    edited July 15, 2016
    Can we get a fix for Attaius? Thanks!
    MakoshironTazzieWildLavender
  • ChamplooChamploo
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,765
    edited July 15, 2016
    I have a sneaking suspicion that these blessed heroic tempering stones will become available in the cash shop ...
    Humshen
  • Madman91102Madman91102
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,785
    edited July 15, 2016
    g0at
    g0at said:

This would be great news if I could access my character! Twice in two weeks I've been locked out of a character due to the Dungeon Zone-in Crash! Been unable to play him for 12 hours now... :(
    Log on to another character, then log out and back into the character that is locked... Has worked for me 5 times so far.
This discussion has been closed.