[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Stuck on level 19

IckIckIcarusIckIckIcarus
Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
edited August 7, 2016 in Quests
So i just recently completed the quest where you're supposed to tame the dragon. After turning it in, i got a new story quest which required me to be level 20 however i have completed all my side quests and am still 30k short of exp to get to level 20. Is there some other way to get to level 20 besides questing?

Comments

• StormsStorms
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 655
    edited August 7, 2016
    Do dungeons? Kill some stuff? Sounds to me like you really only did the required things for your quests, nothing else. That will probably get you 'stuck' around 24 as well or so ^^
  • IckIckIcarusIckIckIcarus
    edited August 7, 2016
    Storms
    Storms said:

Do dungeons? Kill some stuff? Sounds to me like you really only did the required things for your quests, nothing else. That will probably get you 'stuck' around 24 as well or so ^^
    Sorry i'm still new to the game, but where do you find dungeons?
  • CymasCymas
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,905
    edited August 7, 2016
    Lavalight Cave and Carleon Manor are both dungeons, you would have had to do them on story mode on your way through the quests. You can also pick up some quests to do inside the dungeons, which I would recommend. They're usually given out by NPCs right by the dungeon entrances, the big blue portals.
  • IckIckIcarusIckIckIcarus
    edited August 7, 2016
    Cymas
    Cymas said:

Lavalight Cave and Carleon Manor are both dungeons, you would have had to do them on story mode on your way through the quests. You can also pick up some quests to do inside the dungeons, which I would recommend. They're usually given out by NPCs right by the dungeon entrances, the big blue portals.
    Thanks! I did lavalight cave and got to level 20.
  • KroveanKrovean
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 570
    edited August 9, 2016
    Actually, the fastest way is to do repeteable quests.