[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

False Ban. Is there anyway I can get help quicker?

NymeriahNymeriah
Riders of Icarus Rep: 695
edited August 23, 2016 in Tech Support
EDIT: They are unbanning me now so hopefully you all will get a response too. I'm asking about the other event items missed and will be posting about those when I have answers.

Hey guys,

So I'm still a fairly new player and I was flying around trying to get my first Terror because I got a mark from the achievement boxes. I got to jump on him with help from my guild and failed. The weird part was I jumped on him and it made me "fall" but I still had the buttons as if I was taming him. After that was said and done they wanted to go try their hand at Apocalypse. So I decided to stick around Hakoora and chat with someone when suddenly I was dc'd. This normally happens to me a lot (even more in dungeons). After that I tried logging back in around 5:55 p.m and I have a "account was banned for 12551 days"? I have never ever botted in my life. I can't tell you the first thing about how to do that . So from there I took a screenshot of the ban notice and went directly to the website.

I tried the chat customer support but the nice gm guy said he couldn't help me even if he wanted too. He didn't have the power to un-ban me. But instead he would send a ticket for me as well as attached the screenshot. I then noticed the "Ban" Chat system was offline and that it wouldn't be back up til Tuesday at 9am. I even tried calling cause I was so upset even though I know they couldn't help me.
The problem I see with this is you guys have an event going on. One that I took a day off work for. With all customer service up besides the one that matters to me. I will be missing heroic boxes on each of my 3 characters. The new Laiku coming out. As well as the taming drop and my premium days plus more. Will I be compensated for all of that?

I'm just venting and but I did buy a new computer to play your game. I would really love to play and not wait until Tuesday for a possible response.

Please help me if you can, thank you.

Comments

• ShionzyxShionzyx
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 510
    edited August 19, 2016
    I got the same BAN message as I tried to login this morning???!!!

Yesterday I was online all day, in the morning I completed several dungeons alone and with my friends, in the afternoon I was AFK in Hakanas Highlands and at the entrance of Frost Keep. Around midnight I turned off my computer and gone to sleep.

After all I was shocked to see my account was banned in this morning. I do not know the reason and I lost a lot MONEY in this way as I am a PREMIUM player since last week (I bought 90 days).

I need immidiate UNLOCK, REASON OR MONEY BACK! :(

P.S: I am playing MMOs since 2005 (11-years) and never got ban anywhere. It is really insulting me. :( :( :(
  • GriselbrandGriselbrand
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 875
    edited August 19, 2016
    I actually recieved the same message as you two.

I was on earlier in the day at about 9:22Am PST and when I logged back in at 10:50PM I got a message saying I was banned.

I also have premium as of about a week ago and it was bought with NX which had problems even showing up in my account which I had to send in a ticket about now this? This kinda of service in not encouraging me to spend money in the future and I am reviewing some of the purchases i would have been making before this incident.
  • TheFallenAdTheFallenAd
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    edited August 20, 2016
    Same here, i played yesterday to try badlands and logged off at night, logged in today to unlock skelion or whatever the dinos name was but it says i got banned for 12550 days, i submitted a ticket hopefully they fix this asap
  • NymeriahNymeriah
    edited August 20, 2016
    Wow, that's crazy guys. It makes me feel like they have a system who is mistaking players who keep lagging or dc'ing on dungeons a "hacker". It's seriously fucked up. I was hoping when they said they were dealing with the bots that meant they were going around doing it themselves. Not having an automatic system. I've played plenty of MMO's that do Bans personally.

But the fact that it's happening during an event isn't making us feel very welcomed Nexon. Please do something about this and give us our stuff we will be missing.
  • PKKxHaseoPKKxHaseo
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 420
    edited August 20, 2016
    I know that feeling, i'm currently waiting on a ticket response after live chat said there was nothing they could do but Ticket support could handle it so 20 hours and counting. playing for roughly 10 hours or so over 3 days and i get banned after completing my first dungeon and going to bed.

Hard not to feel resentful especially since i've played Nexon games for several years and this is the first time I've been banned/warned/suspended on anything. Started this game with two friends, i guess this gives em a chance to catch up?

This ticket system needs to be quicker or live chat need actual power but i may just be salty.
    Nymeriah
  • ApocalypseGigaApocalypseGiga
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,705
    edited August 20, 2016
    Yeah I also went to bed on august 18, then on august 19 I got on after finishing school for the day and found my account was also banned. I have never hacked nor bot/use bot sites, I have a premium that only has somewhere from 11 and I think 8 days left, live chat is useless since only on wednesday and thursday for ban appeals. and I cant wait so long since its just wasting my premium time and making me lose my chances for the silver laiku. I heard there was an autoban system being implemented, though I am worried that the system is being faulty and started banning innocent people.
    PKKxHaseoNymeriahisPxFelipe
  • OMGWTFBBQOMGWTFBBQ
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,710
    edited August 20, 2016
    If your appeal is successful then your elite / premium time will get an extension, based off how many day's it took to overturn the ban.
  • XhindoXhindo
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 310
    edited August 20, 2016
    Hello,

i got the same problem here with a ban.. Yesterday (10.08) i played with a new guild did some dungeons, logged out at 22h .. Today i tried to log in in the afternoon and are banned now ... I dont unterstand it... I never used any cheat, hack or glitch or somehing.. I hate cheater in online games ! So why should i destroy this great game and our fun to that game...

Please help us and cancel that ban... THANKS

Edit: What i saw now is that the department for bans are closed until thuesday (The chat) Very nice...

Monday, Friday, Sunday: closed
    Thuesday : 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
    Wednesday-Thursday: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm

• NymeriahNymeriah
    edited August 20, 2016
    OMGWTFBBQ they probably will fix the premium service but what about all the other stuff? They can't just forget to give us our heroic boxes or laiku. There is way too much stuff going on this weekend that I'm not ok with just a refund on what I paid for. They better believe I will raise hell if they don't give me it all back or I'm forced to make another ticket to receive it. That's just messed up.

Another thing I'm worried about is from another forum post. This happened to someone else and they got a "We reviewed your account and we don't give this out often but we will give you back your account. Don't log in for an hour from this time then you can log back in. This account is under watch and if another flag happens then it would go under suspension permanently" or something to that effect. I'm pretty sure EVERYONE here doesn't want a warning label put on there account for their up. Let's assume it was the system flagging us all of us for lag. What happens when we keep lagging? Or keep getting dc'd out of dungeons? I feel like we have all been blamed for a crime we didn't commit and now are being punished for it.
    SamInfernoXhindoPKKxHaseo
  • SamInfernoSamInferno
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 300
    edited August 20, 2016
    I'm having the same exact issue. I haven't been online much all week, then I try to log in today, and I receive a notice that I was banned for (so and so days). I'm glad I'm not the only one that's having this issue. Previously, I was receiving a CryEngine Error when I loaded into places (e.g., dungeons, region to region), and it would crash the game. It makes me curious if that lead to the false ban.
  • isPxFelipeisPxFelipe
    edited August 20, 2016
    Shionzyx
    Shionzyx said:

I got the same BAN message as I tried to login this morning???!!!

Yesterday I was online all day, in the morning I completed several dungeons alone and with my friends, in the afternoon I was AFK in Hakanas Highlands and at the entrance of Frost Keep. Around midnight I turned off my computer and gone to sleep.

After all I was shocked to see my account was banned in this morning. I do not know the reason and I lost a lot MONEY in this way as I am a PREMIUM player since last week (I bought 90 days).

I need immidiate UNLOCK, REASON OR MONEY BACK! :(

P.S: I am playing MMOs since 2005 (11-years) and never got ban anywhere. It is really insulting me. :( :( :(
    Yea boy, playing MMOs over 14 years and never got banned.. It happens when they fail on wanting to automatize the ban system, they should know it could happen, but do you think they are really caring about it ? They do not even have support 24/7, we waste money, we invest on it but still they do not have the balls to give us a properly support. The guy I saw he had his account back was after 4 days waiting for answer.. Did he get his daily he should have earned ? No way.. Did he get any compensation? No way too.

Also, they do not have the capability to say sorry, if they even manage to give your account back they gonna say something like that:
    Aye
  • Shadow_AlchemistShadow_Alchemist
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,135
    edited August 20, 2016
    If this keeps up they will lose players. They need to address the issue. Especially if it's happening to so many people. Something needs to be done. ASAP
    NymeriahSamInfernoPKKxHaseo
  • neolink78neolink78
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 220
    edited August 20, 2016
    Hi i had the same problem than you guys, and someone answers me that they will verify my account... I still waiting...
  • NymeriahNymeriah
    edited August 20, 2016
    neolink78 You got an answer? Jesus I've been waiting for over 24 hours now.
  • SamInfernoSamInferno
    edited August 20, 2016
    Oski
    Oski said:

Same here all just after I went ahead and tamed Terav I think is the name I got dc'd and when I tried to get back in it said I was banned for 36 years lol or so
    Geez. Mine said it was banned for 5 years or so.
  • DesDes
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 400
    edited August 20, 2016
    good morning,

same problem. i logged out on friday and tried to log in yesterday morning around 8 am.
    i send immediately a ticket to the support here, hoppend they will fix the issue, nothing happend.
    therefore i also looked in the forum to find someone with the same problem and oh well so much people are banned too.
    i am disappointed about the service here, could be that the support doesn't work on weekend but no admin here too?

if someone got a message back from support please share it with us.

regards des
    (sry for my bad language)

• NymeriahNymeriah
    edited August 20, 2016
    Des, someone a few days ago did get a response. It's a image link at the top of page 2 here. But I have yet to get a response myself. They are not open on the weekends or Monday. It is stupid.
  • asakohitoriasakohitori
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 610
    edited August 21, 2016
    Hi everybody,

So my friends have a same problem as you guys, Our guild were going to tame Terror and then for some reason one of us got banned. He is kinda give up at the game and doesn't wanna play it anymore. Please I don't want to lose a good friend in game. His name is Hishino -- serve Baellas. We like this game and i don't want any riders quit the game for same reason as my friend. Fix the problem as soon as possible please.

Here is a picture that he sent me. Please take a look at this.

• neolink78neolink78
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 220
    edited August 21, 2016
    yeah i've got an answer who tells me that i have to wait and that they will go back to me when they will fix the problem , but i still waiting their messages....
  • PKKxHaseoPKKxHaseo
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 420
    edited August 21, 2016
    TL;DR: Support could do better but some are trying.

Update: had another conversation with live chat. the person was kind and told me that my estimated wait should only be 24-48 hours on a response to my ticket(its been about 30-36 hours) although it can vary with congestion. he/she did tell me though that someone had taken hold of my ticket but has yet to respond to it and attached a note to my ticket regarding the delay. They were kind and regardless of me still waiting for my account at least someone responded and performed some effort to help and inform me.

Side note: I've noticed looking over the forums a lot of errors and bans seem to happen not only to random players with no cause but especially some mounting flying mounts and/or idling near lavalight. bugs?

I hope that soon the devs will make some kind of post describing or publicly apologizing for whatever is causing these issues with innocent players. Even if we don't get any restitution.

That response that was posted in response to a ban was so condescending and implies said player is guilty as if saying " we know you did it, here's another chance, do it again you're gone." like wtf? do you want to lose your fan base? if you're going to give an account back benefit of the doubt with a word of caution is enough even if the player did up and try to cheat majority don't and most will learn their lesson after such swift almost random swings of the ban-hammer.
    TimeSeer
This discussion has been closed.