[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

False Ban. Is there anyway I can get help quicker?

Comments

• FeistyoneFeistyone
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 360
    edited August 21, 2016
    Also banned for no reason. They obviously have to be aware of this issue and should be addressing it with out having to put in a ticket and the long wait time response for that. Honestly makes me want to just give up on this game.
  • KevlarKevlar
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,430
    edited August 21, 2016
    I'm not banned, but after reading these posts, What I'm not understanding is why has Cuddle or someone from Nexon not replied to this to at least give people some direction before they lose players. That is very "poor" customer service.
    XhindoPKKxHaseoGriselbrandProtestPiggTimeSeerNymeriahisPxFelipedseudoTazziePandarkvadorand 1 other.
  • GriselbrandGriselbrand
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 875
    edited August 21, 2016
    They need to heavily improve this system in the future in order to avoid losing paying customers due to the implementation of a system which has obviously shown itself to be heavily flawed. My suggestion would be for them to actually explain the reason the afflicted player got banned in the message that pops up or at least point to a category like most other games do such as Botting/Scripting/Speed-Hacking/Gold Seller/Misc otherwise many who have gotten banned are left wondering why?
    Kevlar
    Kevlar said:

I'm not banned, but after reading these posts, What I'm not understanding is why has Cuddle or someone from Nexon not replied to this to at least give people some direction before they lose players. That is very "poor" customer service.
    I also agree they should come out with some statement as to what happened and tell us how they're fixing this problem so it won't happen again but what i'm most disappointed about is that because of their horrible choice in timing many people will have missed out on all the events happening this week which includes one of the most important ones imo the familiar taming event. The people banned would either miss out on many days of the event or due to the hours of the ban customer support the players might miss the event entirely. This fact makes me very reluctant to purchase anything from this game in the future knowing at any time I could possibly be banned by a faulty system for no reason then be blatantly told im the one at fault and if their faulty system feels twitchy again I will have suspensions on my account.. In what universe does even a shred of that make sense?

This is like being given a ticket for speeding only because the police officers speedometer was broken then being forgiven but having a warning on your drivers license.
    PKKxHaseoTimeSeerisPxFelipeNymeriahKalisi
  • Log1c4lLog1c4l
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 270
    edited August 21, 2016
    Just spend 200$ on NX for the cash shop, then i login to use it and get a message that says BANNED for 21000 days. Nice work Nexon, thanks for giving me a reason to move along to another game. I will request a refund or file a claim with my CC company.

Good Luck everyone.
    NymeriahKalisi
  • NymeriahNymeriah
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 695
    edited August 21, 2016
    Day 2 now and with no response. Like many others on this post I regret putting money down on this game. No answer from Nexon, a GM of any kind in email or even Cuddle. I guess the Tech Support category doesn't matter hmmm. I can't believe this. You guys really think we did something. So many players on the forums, facebook and countless unspoken people are all wrong and we get a slap on our record/account because of it? All because your automatic system works 100% of the time with no fault, IN BETA??? I can handle normal glitchy things in game but customer service is hard to look past.
  • Log1c4lLog1c4l
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 270
    edited August 21, 2016
    I own a technology company and customer service is the only thing that separates me from my competitors. Anyone can provide a good service but a truly great company provides exceptional customer service.

Service after the sale is hard to find, you no longer matter after the hook has been set....
    Shadow_Alchemist
  • OMGWTFBBQOMGWTFBBQ
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,710
    edited August 21, 2016
    Curios.

For the people who got the ban notice, are you playing from outside the US? and have a 3 digit ping? I only ask because I've seen how in other games rubber banding has been mistaken for teleport / speed hacking before. Also a glitch/bug in this game where you'd continuously free fall in the ocean in the Sea of Hakanas zone if you were to dismount due to being too close to the water.
  • NymeriahNymeriah
    edited August 21, 2016
    Nope, I'm from Tennessee. Though I did have that odd free fall but was still "taming" terror even when i hit the ground. It could be that the system mistaken that for a hack. When it really was just a glitch on the game.
  • FeistyoneFeistyone
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 360
    edited August 22, 2016
    This is also the fifth day of my "ban" with no response from the numerous tickets I put in. I have also spent $$ in the shop in the two months I have been playing the game. This is outrageous, because I am SURE when/if I ever get back in the game, the constant gold seller spam and invisible hackers will continue to be happily annoying real players. Those of us who play by the rules and got banned are owed an apology and more for all the content we have missed. This just may force me to return to Wow and its upcoming expansion release. Blizzard may be guilty of some bad service, but NOTHING like this!!
    Nymeriah
  • HeroAssassinHeroAssassin
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    edited August 22, 2016
    Hi everybody, So my friends have a same problem as you guys, Our were going to tame Terror and then for some reason one of us got banned. His name is HeroAssassin -- serve Baellas.
  • NymeriahNymeriah
    edited August 22, 2016
    Feistyone
    Feistyone said:

This is also the fifth day of my "ban" with no response from the numerous tickets I put in. I have also spent $$ in the shop in the two months I have been playing the game. This is outrageous, because I am SURE when/if I ever get back in the game, the constant gold seller spam and invisible hackers will continue to be happily annoying real players. Those of us who play by the rules and got banned are owed an apology and more for all the content we have missed. This just may force me to return to Wow and its upcoming expansion release. Blizzard may be guilty of some bad service, but NOTHING like this!!
    That brings a good point. If we don't get an apology I'm gonna keep bothering them till we do. There is no reason for this bull. Their automatic system can catch a glitch on terror or a portal as "hacking" but not the constant spam of gold users? You're funny Nexon.

• SiodySiody
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 230
    edited August 22, 2016
    Also got banned last Friday and put a ticket in straight away as of this moment I have not heard a thing, I have played MMO for nearly 20 years with nothing like this before, I have never purchased gold or used programs to gain any advantage etc, the service this game gives is appalling, even if my ban is lifted I am insure whether I will play again or not as I have no confidence and do not want to invest anymore money or time in a game that treats players like this.

On a side note I have also sent a letter directly to the president and ceo of nexon with as of yet no response and will also be sending letters to other board members if anyone on here needs addresses or contact info for these people let me know and I will post them here.
    edited August 22, 2016
    what the that was banned after trying to tame terror and still has bugs not tame terror. I gave my relog tava banned 12,548 days .not have 27 days of winning account to use .the name of my character HeroAssassin serve Baellas
  • OMGWTFBBQOMGWTFBBQ
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,710
    edited August 22, 2016
    Siody
    Siody said:

On a side note I have also sent a letter directly to the president and ceo of nexon with as of yet no response and will also be sending letters to other board members if anyone on here needs addresses or contact info for these people let me know and I will post them here.
    It goes straight into their spam folder ;p
  • NymeriahNymeriah
    edited August 22, 2016
    That would be nice if they actually read that. I'm not surpised it goes to there spam. If it didn't then we would of heard an answer by now.
  • BreinteiBreintei
    edited August 22, 2016
    The same happened to me I already sent a message to the support already do two days, I went on the update and was normal, but when I went the other day had been banned for 12,550 days and I do not know why
  • NXACuddlesNXACuddles
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 36,945
    Administrator
    edited August 22, 2016
    I have forwarded this concern to our team, Riders.
    We are currently investigating this issue and will follow up with more information as soon as I receive it.

Thanks for your patience on this matter.
    TimeSeerGriselbrandShadow_AlchemistTazziePentadaoLucyfer_LightbringerHeroAssassinisPxFelipeDesPandarkvadorand 5 others.
    edited August 22, 2016
    I want to know what you going to do about this ban. And the awards we lost?
  • ApocalypseGigaApocalypseGiga
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,705
    edited August 22, 2016
    as it is now, already lost 4 days worth, most likely wont be unbanned until august 24 or 25, if its august 24 or 25 then I should atleast be compensated back my premium days lost, login rewards days 13-19 of the monthly attendance event that ends on august 24, and login rewards 3-7 for the silver laiku event.
    Shadow_AlchemistdseudoisPxFelipeDesHumnAfterAll
  • MlBMlB
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,665
    edited August 22, 2016
    I was taming Terror Kerav with a good friend just now. I failed a tame and went back to Hakoora to get another mark from my bank. I realized I couldn't target, so I landed on the nearby tower in Sorma Plain and used character selection. However, I d/c'd as soon as I returned to the game, and tried to login again. Then I got this error message... So freaking upset, not because I lost tame (friend can have it, np with me) but that this came out of the blue when I did nothing wrong.. Time is 10:20 PM PST.

Another possible trigger for this is taming Terror Kerav. Sometimes you 'miss' the jump and end up on him anyways. Your character falls to the ground with the taming chain still attached. You play the minigame like you usually do. I've had this happen multiple times to me before. (exactly 3)

I'm utterly disgusted. This might cause me to miss Manastone battle and waste time I could be using to make my PvP gear. I don't have premium, but what about the Silver Laiku and the Familiar Full EXP potions I'll miss, and the Heroic Mark Boxes? I adore RoI, it hit all the right buttons on what I like in an MMO, and I'd be very upset to have to drop it.
    Nymeriah
This discussion has been closed.