[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

False Ban. Is there anyway I can get help quicker?

Comments

• MlBMlB
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,665
    edited August 23, 2016
    Nymeriah
    Nymeriah said:

I bet you guys are SUPER excited about the new events we don't get to do (at least not at this rate) huh? Think about all those heroic boxes I missed that I could be using on those faster heroic spawns. This is the life man :P
    Yeah and the only thing I can do is cheer my guild on from Discord and think of the ore I won't be able to farm and the Nightmare I won't get to tame. Just imagine all my marks sitting in their sad little slot gathering dust as they cannot be used...

And imagine my Agnas weeping over the fact it won't have a Silver Laiku companion : (
    Nymeriah
  • NymeriahNymeriah
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 695
    edited August 23, 2016
    Hi guys,

Well it finally happened. I got my automatic message. While I appreciate them finally unbanning me I still sent a message back to get answers to our questions about the event items missed. Hopefully I can get an answer for you all still in waiting and for myself.

Until then, here is the message:

Greetings and thank you for your patience. This account was locked after suspicious activity was detected on it. Normally, these types of locks are permanent but, after reviewing this account's history, the admins have decided to show leniency and provide this account with another chance.

Therefore, this account has now been submitted to be unlocked by our account admins. We advise that you wait up to 1 hour before attempting to log on in order to allow the system to fully process the changes they will make.

Please keep in mind that such leniency is not granted freely, and that if further violations are found, sanctions that are much stricter can, and will, be placed on this account. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
    Regards,

GM Kryndax
    Nexon America, Inc.
  • Log1c4lLog1c4l
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 270
    edited August 23, 2016
    haha, well you got some cheese... now the mice can all have hope that they will be fed...

nom nom nommm......

please master...
    Nymeriah
  • SniiSnii
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    edited August 23, 2016
    still got nothing lol and same exact problem as u guys :( (3 days now)
  • SevenCyanideSevenCyanide
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 100
    edited August 23, 2016
    I got banned last friday, opened a ticket with support and literally nothing. No contact or explanation. This is pretty ridiculous. Is there another way to contact them aside from opening a ticket and hoping that they grace you with contact?
  • MlBMlB
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,665
    edited August 23, 2016
    Got nothing at my end. Agnas is still crying and marks are still gathering dust. Guess the rest of us wait and see...
  • XhindoXhindo
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 310
    edited August 23, 2016
    Nymeriah
    Nymeriah said:

Hi guys,

Well it finally happened. I got my automatic message. While I appreciate them finally unbanning me I still sent a message back to get answers to our questions about the event items missed. Hopefully I can get an answer for you all still in waiting and for myself.

Greetings and thank you for your patience. This account was locked after suspicious activity was detected on it. Normally, these types of locks are permanent but, after reviewing this account's history, the admins have decided to show leniency and provide this account with another chance.

Therefore, this account has now been submitted to be unlocked by our account admins. We advise that you wait up to 1 hour before attempting to log on in order to allow the system to fully process the changes they will make.

Please keep in mind that such leniency is not granted freely, and that if further violations are found, sanctions that are much stricter can, and will, be placed on this account. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
    Regards,

GM Kryndax
    Nexon America, Inc.
    Thia sound like... That we can Play a few Days until we get banned again for nothing... I mean we did nothing before and get banned, so Why it should be ok Now.

P.s i still get no answer from them... I wait Now 4 Days... LIKE! .....
  • NymeriahNymeriah
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 695
    edited August 23, 2016
    SevenCyanide

I got banned last friday, opened a ticket with support and literally nothing. No contact or explanation. This is pretty ridiculous. Is there another way to contact them aside from opening a ticket and hoping that they grace you with contact?
    Nope, I did everything. Calling (nope) Ticket (waited 5 days, almost 6) chat support two times, forum posted.. I even tried talking to any GM I could find. I just wanted answers but it's nothing anyone can do about it. Only the ban team has the rights to do anything. So go get a sandwich and relax cause you'll be here a while. :(
  • GriselbrandGriselbrand
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 875
    edited August 23, 2016
    Can someone tell me who they contacted to get unbanned? I have been waiting 5 days now and have heard nill back from anyone and am starting to get really ticked off especially since some of the people here who got unbanned sent in tickets after me and I mean hooray for them but I mean really? I should have inserted something about $ and they probably would have immediately replied.
  • DesDes
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 400
    edited August 23, 2016
    i wait now 5 days too and didnt got an answer from the support.
    ticket still open and nothing happend.
    no laiku for me , two chances to do the manastone battle for the horse wasted.

not disappointed anymore, really mad is the better word.

regards des
    (sry for my bad language)
  • AzariaahAzariaah
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,045
    edited August 24, 2016
    oh wow they send me that message and i wont be happy!! give you another chance what because they looked into things and realised it wasn't your fault... they need to change that wording...
    HumnAfterAllNymeriah
  • AzariaahAzariaah
    edited August 24, 2016
    i just read somewhere about the taming glitch with terror kerav...... happened to me not the day i was banned but a week or 2 ago.he has been glitch ever since. i got him a second tme and failed and couldn't re-mount so fell to the ground and died and when i respawned and went back to him i couldnt target him and he was just continually falling from the sky again and again... so i gave up thinking he was bugged like i had been told lol
    HumnAfterAll
  • iGeNeSiSiGeNeSiS
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,145
    edited August 24, 2016
    If someone get my same problem you can resolve it but nexon should know http://forums.icarus.nexon.net/discussion/15094/do-you-get-a-false-ban-there-is-1-advice-tip
  • AzariaahAzariaah
    edited August 24, 2016
    hmmm i not entierly sure i'll be happy with getting a second chance seeing as ive done NOTHING wrong loli think i'll not bother with premium anytime soon too because im missing my daily reward for which ive logged in ALL 6 days just so i could get it.....not gona pay money into a game that bans innocent users and lets hackers get away with it... though they do ban the majority.... i am no tin that majority yet i can't seem to figure out why its taking so long to unban accounts so i'll be giving Nexon a second chance.. if they ever unban my account anytime soon otherwise i'll be asking for a full refund unless they can prove i've been hacking etc...
    FeistyoneHumnAfterAlliGeNeSiS
  • FeistyoneFeistyone
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 360
    edited August 24, 2016
    Nymeriah
    Nymeriah said:

Hi guys,

Regards,

GM Kryndax
    Nexon America, Inc.
    So, In other words they are still accusing you (and the rest of us) that we DID do something wrong, derserve what happened to us, and are keeping an eye on us and we should be THANKFUL to them. Sorry, BULLSHIT. I still have heard nothing after six days! I serioiusly doubt gold sellers/hackers spend money on NX. They should be able to see our accounts and realize we have been spending money on this game and are innoncents and they owe US, not the reverse.
    AzariaahHumnAfterAlliGeNeSiSsonnyboyArynRipley
  • SiodySiody
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 230
    edited August 24, 2016
    I also received the same cut and paste response it a joke and insult, if they think I will come and play a game that treats players like this they are more stupid than I thought as players we lost 5+ days of rewards and then receive some reply that basically blames us as players and out of the goodness of their hearts they will give us another chance but will be keeping a eye on us in future, well f..k them and their company.

I will never play another nexon game again the support is a joke and not worth putting my time into there is plenty of other games I can invest my time and money, the only plus side of getting my account unbanned is that I can log in and give my stuff away,
    XhindoiGeNeSiSsonnyboy
  • AzariaahAzariaah
    edited August 24, 2016
    agree'd i will be asking for my dailies or they can refund me the money i spent in NX yesterday morning before i was banned and i'll spend it on something useful...
  • TheFallenAdTheFallenAd
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    edited August 24, 2016
    No response what so ever and its already been 4 days not even we are doing something and you just need to wait, what kind of support is this even some kind of response would be better then none. i feel like i literally wasted 6 whole days on this game just to get banned for nothing whatsoever without any proper explanation
  • FeistyoneFeistyone
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 360
    edited August 24, 2016
    It was last Thursday evening I played last. Apparently my "bad behavior" was to leave myself in FK and log. I was soloing, then got interrupted in RL, logged out fully planning to come back on in a few minutes to finish up. But the interruption in my RL lasted longer than I expected and therefore did not attempt to log in til the next morning just to see I was banned. If that is considered a hack, i just don't get it. Never bought gold (my toon is poor), wouldn't have any idea HOW to hack. Certainly don't sell gold or my toon would have more than 20 on her, lol. But obviously they ARENT fixing this issue because I see many here having it happen to them days after me. So, it wasn't some glitch the day it happened to me. That response from them IS and insult.
  • AzariaahAzariaah
    edited August 24, 2016
    hmm i think maybe i have a clue as to my ban... yesterday about an hour to and hour and a half before i was banned i was at Karresh and he killed me, when i ressed it put me in the middle of the beach outside reedwatch (not farlark or anywhere near the transit shrines where it usually resses people) between the first gate and the walkway when you first come into parma's. i dunno why it ressed me here and i was proper confused at the time.. but other than getting glitched out when i tried to tame Kerav i can't think of anything else.... kerav was more than a week ago for sure though
This discussion has been closed.