[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Amber Raven?

ArynRipleyArynRipley
Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,745
edited August 27, 2016 in Mount Collection and Combat
Okay ... anyone knows ANYTHING about that bird? Its called Amber Raven and is a Heroic flying Mount.
Met it ingame today and the owner (lvl 22 Guardian) told me it was from an offer they got at level 18 with the cost of 2400 NX. I'm asking since I have 3 characters and never saw that offer nor did I find the bird in any patchnotes or remember to see anywhere else (besides as a promo in the ./kor. Version).
Before anyone asks: I play on EU Velzeroth so no privat server or anything.

Comments

• VeggieBunVeggieBun
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 400
    edited August 27, 2016
    I saw someone with it too today, wonder where they got it from. I'm from NA server
  • PixiiPixii
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,480
    edited August 27, 2016
    I saw it the first day of the patch. There was a pop up box to the right side of the screen with a special offer.
    Unlike the super annoying notification in the bottom right corner that pops up every time you switch maps, this special offer only appears once (as far as I can tell)
    From what I remember, it was the Brown Crow Skin

You can get the Black Crow Skin from the Lucky Vendor in Hakain's Crossing.
    You can also get the Black Crow Skin for free from the Crow Supporter Collection.
    I haven't checked to see if the BROWN Skin is available from this merchant.

The Skin is placed on the common Familiar: Eagle (from the Sea of Hakanas)
    The Special also came with an Ellun Box, Premium Service for 5 days, a few other things - but I can't find the individual items in the shop
    Nor can I find the Bundle in Elloras Shop

If you have an alt, try logging in with that alt.
    Or quickly create a new character and see if the dialog box pops up
    (Its not a full pop up dialog. It's like a little teaser on the bottom right side of the screen. With a male assassin as the image for the special)
  • ReleRele
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,850
    edited August 27, 2016
    There's another spezial offer from lvl 4 to 8 which gives you an 16 slot bag for 100 Nx, you can buy i on alt and redem it on main^^
  • EmoishyoEmoishyo
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,420
    edited August 27, 2016
    This is not a Brown crow skin. This is indeed a mount that is given as an offer in the store for those that are lvl 18-20.
    It is part of the "Wayfarer's Package" which we got no special information about.

I'm sad about this because personally I try to get all unique mounts, but this is unavailable for me. (Not possible to transfer or redeem on any other character, than the one you purchase the packs from)
  • EmoishyoEmoishyo
    edited August 27, 2016
    And as an addition, what the Wayfarer's Pack contains;

@ArynRipley @VeggieBun @Pixii
  • ReleRele
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,850
    edited August 28, 2016
    Emoishyo
    Emoishyo said:

Not possible to transfer or redeem on any other character, than the one you purchase the packs from
    The pack should be in your in your Cash Inventory in Elora's storage after you bought it, and if its in there you can redem it on any char,
    did that for the 16 slot bag, bought on my lvl5 Guard and redemed on my 35 Sin.

• EmoishyoEmoishyo
    edited August 28, 2016
    Rele
    Rele said:

The pack should be in your in your Cash Inventory in Elora's storage after you bought it, and if its in there you can redem it on any char,
    did that for the 16 slot bag, bought on my lvl5 Guard and redemed on my 35 Sin.

Tried with the Wayfarer's Package with no success.
  • KaiarraKaiarra
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,470
    edited August 28, 2016
    Completely stupid offering unique heroic mounts to people within a certain level range IMO. Why not just offer it to everyone?
    ArynRipleyDragons
  • ArynRipleyArynRipley
    edited August 28, 2016
    Kaiarra
    Kaiarra said:

Completely stupid offering unique heroic mounts to people within a certain level range IMO. Why not just offer it to everyone?
    Couldn't say it better myself. Especially since its the only useful bird (except for Rodos) at the content.

@Cuddlewings
    Please make this bird available for everyone of us - no matter the level.

Dragons
  • NeoraNeora
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,080
    edited August 29, 2016
    That's really a bad joke if u want to collect all the mounts in this game and u cant because of something like this. xD got every shop mount so far even the founder mounts so pls no mounts u only can buy with a specific level...
    ArynRipley
  • SkyTheMcProSkyTheMcPro
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,230
    edited August 29, 2016
    This is really weird, we have two controversial statements, one saying you can transfer this pack. This also is some pack that we are not notified about at all...? @Cream Please help!
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 22,310
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited August 29, 2016
    I will forward this concerns and please keep sharing any other issues that you find in relation to this subject.

Thank you Riders!
  • SkyTheMcProSkyTheMcPro
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,230
    edited August 29, 2016
    Cream
    Cream said:

I will forward this concerns and please keep sharing any other issues that you find in relation to this subject.

Thank you Riders!
    ( Wow that was fast ) Tysm Cream! This is the fastest a mod has responded XD

CreamTazzie
  • GEREGERE
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 300
    edited August 31, 2016
    Do this package is no longer available? i had it showing to buy it yesterday but today is no longer there, was only a 1 week thing?
  • MetaruMetaru
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 925
    edited September 1, 2016
    I just tested and purchased this pack on a character that hit level 18. I did not remove the item box from storage and I logged in to the two other characters on my account. I have the option of claiming this package on any of my characters.
  • MetaruMetaru
    edited September 1, 2016
    I also just tested with the 16 slot bag promo and that also stayed in storage and was claimable on any character.
  • Mattking93Mattking93
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,470
    edited September 1, 2016
    I agree, this is stupid.
  • ArynRipleyArynRipley
    edited September 1, 2016
    That really works?
    Now I'am angry, that I not have another characterslot available -.-
  • MetaruMetaru
    edited September 2, 2016
    ArynRipley

That really works?
    Now I'am angry, that I not have another characterslot available -.-
    Yes I am going to do this on my main account by getting my priest to 18. The bird is very fast, feels close to Golden Laiuku. Great for leveling.
  • ArynRipleyArynRipley
    edited September 2, 2016
    @Metaru
    Damn ... I could delete my Wizard and level up something else but than I would loose my Shoulder Raven. Why can't that thing be tradeable between characters on the account >.<