[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Free Rift of the Damned Gift Pack

Comments

• ArokhaerrArokhaerr
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 540
    edited September 30, 2016
    Alrighty, my bad. I was simply confused with them calling a starting date like Sept. 21 instead of simply writing "When Rift of the Damned goes live" :)
  • VaelanVaelan
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,910
    edited October 1, 2016
    So you had to have a character at level 15 on the 21st of September to be awarded something that you can claim weeks later before the 10th of october?? 0_o|

I seriously don't get this retro game awards. First there's the Legendary packs before the game is even out of BETA. And now continuous rewards for people who have joined a few weeks ago. Seriously. What gives? I am getting very frustrated with this continuous gifting to Riders who were in early Beta. The problem here is, all these items will never be seen because Beta players never tend to stick around long term in MMO's. Long term being years.

How about Gifting said items to people who are simply There on the day of the patch? I mean not to sound reasonable or anything but it's kinda getting out of hand.

Many Riders didn't even know about Icarus at all because it hasn't been widely advertised. I only found it by doing a google search of current MMO's out at the time and saw a youtube video. "Well this looks cool. it says join now to become a Legendary Rider!" So I did, then find out the ad is waaaaay out of date, and I had to research, that I had to be in the beta way back in May / June? I mean come on. The Legendary Pack is akin to a Collector's Edition. You know, what you get if you like a game and after beta invest in the game because you really like it.

Now this cycle just keeps repeating. I hope I've logged in enough and have a level 35 character by November to be eligible for the Christmas Santa Sleigh Mount :/
  • DragonheartDragonheart
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,340
    edited October 2, 2016
    I been playing this game on the day it went open beta and I checked my emails and got nothing...
  • SasaanSasaan
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,055
    edited October 2, 2016
    Dragonheart

I been playing this game on the day it went open beta and I checked my emails and got nothing...
    It is going to come on the day of the patch, aka October 5th.
  • DragonGuardianDragonGuardian
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 300
    edited October 4, 2016
    I also got it but I did not play on the 29 of September do you get it on October 5
  • NXACuddlesNXACuddles
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 36,945
    Administrator
    edited October 4, 2016
    Good day, Riders! FYI the Guardians Gift Pack redemption end date has been extended to 11:59 PM PDT on October 17, 2016 due to the update delay for Rift of the Damned.
    Draconiya
  • FairyvoiceFairyvoice
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,280
    edited October 4, 2016
    Thanks for the update, CuddleWings!
  • HaerionHaerion
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,405
    edited October 5, 2016
    So will it come today?
  • Madman91102Madman91102
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,785
    edited October 5, 2016
    Haerion
    Haerion said:

So will it come today?
    It should since they stated the redemption date was extended to the 17th. It's suppose to available for redemption right after patch.
  • MelphinMelphin
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 100
    edited October 5, 2016
    will it be an extra bonus after patch? it starts new gifts daily for october also, i hope not getting dissapointed this time
  • HaerionHaerion
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,405
    edited October 5, 2016
    I also did not receive anything for the attendance event of last weekend. The news said it will be delivered on Oct 3, at 3a.m. on CET... nothing - on none of my characters.
    anyone received something from the weekend event?
  • ReleRele
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,850
    edited October 5, 2016
    Haerion
    Haerion said:

I also did not receive anything for the attendance event of last weekend. The news said it will be delivered on Oct 3, at 3a.m. on CET... nothing - on none of my characters.
    anyone received something from the weekend event?
    Got full tier1 rewards.
    One char was online kinda permanent,
    lets hope they didnt only count it if you have been online at certain times,
    tho that might explain why some got tier2 and some nothing.

• SasaanSasaan
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,055
    edited October 5, 2016
    I received mine, had to relog on the day of.
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 985
    edited October 5, 2016
    When are they giving this pack out? I have 2 characters at level 35, but I did not receive a Rift of the Damn Pack on my account.
  • XeretzaXeretza
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 430
    edited October 5, 2016
    some ppl on my guild already got it and ofc i dont get it :/ whats going on?
  • KheyKhey
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 600
    edited October 5, 2016
    Didn't receive mine either... :/
  • UzzielUzziel
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,385
    edited October 5, 2016
    I didnt get it as well
  • HiltoftheDragonHiltoftheDragon
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,645
    edited October 5, 2016
    No guardian pack for me after first login. My girlfriend got hers but i didnt get mine.
  • ClearBlueSkyClearBlueSky
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,875
    edited October 5, 2016
    I also didn't get the pack. Instead I got 5 Familiar EXP pots, 3 Health pots, 3 Mana pots, and a Familiar EXP booster. My friend who's always same level as me since we play and level together got the pack.
  • HealerBRHealerBR
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 655
    edited October 5, 2016
    why I did not get the pack??