[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Free Rift of the Damned Gift Pack

Comments

• MordinoMordino
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 940
    edited October 5, 2016
    i have no pack!
  • KheyKhey
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 600
    edited October 5, 2016
    ClearBlueSky

I also didn't get the pack. Instead I got 5 Familiar EXP pots, 3 Health pots, 3 Mana pots, and a Familiar EXP booster. My friend who's always same level as me since we play and level together got the pack.
    Got the same thing.
  • OMGWTFBBQOMGWTFBBQ
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,710
    edited October 5, 2016
    I got the pack, I guess for the people that didn't get it, ya'll baddies and your account is not in good standing with Nexon HEHE

:3
  • K_pitalK_pital
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,110
    edited October 5, 2016
    Khey
    Khey said:

ClearBlueSky

I also didn't get the pack. Instead I got 5 Familiar EXP pots, 3 Health pots, 3 Mana pots, and a Familiar EXP booster. My friend who's always same level as me since we play and level together got the pack.
    Got the same thing.
    same

• SeelenwolfSeelenwolf
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 940
    edited October 5, 2016
    why I did not get the pack??
  • RydiaRydia
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,210
    edited October 5, 2016
    Why no package? This doesn't make sense at all.
  • OctoberStormOctoberStorm
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,730
    edited October 5, 2016
    No pack here either :(
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 22,310
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited October 5, 2016
    I have forward this community concern. Please, enjoy the new update as we work on your request and also post any bugs/glitches that you may encounter.

Have a nice day Riders!
    NXACuddlesKheyOctoberStorm
  • VaelanVaelan
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,910
    edited October 5, 2016
    No pack!
  • nbrtznbrtz
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    edited October 5, 2016
    ClearBlueSky

Same :/
  • 1pwny1pwny
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,215
    edited October 5, 2016
    nbrtz
    nbrtz said:

ClearBlueSky

Same :/
    That's from a different event entirely - the weekend login event.

However, I'm experiencing the same problem you guys are. I have those rewards, but not my free pack.
  • KesstrylKesstryl
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,775
    edited October 5, 2016
    I did not get one, what is going on with this?
  • DiaboliqueDiabolique
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 970
    Member, Administrator
    edited October 5, 2016
    Good evening Riders - I wanted to address some of the questions that have come up regarding the Guardians Gift Pack. There are eligibility requirements that had to be met in order to receive this gift pack. As it was noted in the email newsletter you would have received, the offer is only available to accounts in good standing that have a Level 15 character or higher (on their account) as of 11:59:59 PM PDT on Sept. 21, 2016.

If you believe you were eligible under the requirements noted within the specified time frame but did not receive the pack, please contact our Customer Service team and they will review and verify your ticket submission.

You can submit a ticket request for Customer Service here: https://support-icarus.nexon.net/hc/en-us

Thank you!
    Uttah
  • OMGWTFBBQOMGWTFBBQ
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,710
    edited October 5, 2016
    Diabolique

the offer is only available to accounts in good standing that have a Level 15 character or higher (on their account) as of 11:59:59 PM PDT on Sept. 21, 2016.
    Thank you!
    So many people on these forums with either a character that is lower than level 15 or their account not in good standing with Nexon!!!
  • YllmathirYllmathir
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 7,315
    edited October 5, 2016
    Didn't receive any guadian pack.
    Sent a ticket.. Let's see what happens!
  • AmyMayAmyMay
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    edited October 6, 2016
    I didn't receive the Guardian Gift Pack on my first account I logged into as well.
    I am level 35 and my account is in good standing.
  • OrionHntrOrionHntr
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 540
    edited October 6, 2016
    nbrtz
    nbrtz said:

ClearBlueSky

I received this as well, which makes no sense since my character is a Sin and I can't use or even sell the mana pots. I put a ticket in for the Guardian Gift Pack.
  • MelphinMelphin
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 100
    edited October 6, 2016
    my gf didnt get the guardian gift pack also, WTF is this? a bug?

i got it but she doesnt
  • AizyrAizyr
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,215
    edited October 6, 2016
    Diabolique

Good evening Riders - I wanted to address some of the questions that have come up regarding the Guardians Gift Pack. There are eligibility requirements that had to be met in order to receive this gift pack. As it was noted in the email newsletter you would have received, the offer is only available to accounts in good standing that have a Level 15 character or higher (on their account) as of 11:59:59 PM PDT on Sept. 21, 2016.

If you believe you were eligible under the requirements noted within the specified time frame but did not receive the pack, please contact our Customer Service team and they will review and verify your ticket submission.

You can submit a ticket request for Customer Service here: https://support-icarus.nexon.net/hc/en-us

Thank you!
    Perhaps you should define "In good standing".
    KesstrylTimeSeerVaelan
  • PenenelopeCruzPenenelopeCruz
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 600
    edited October 6, 2016
    same no pack !!