[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

Hope this wasnt your eureka moment

FathomZ25FathomZ25
Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,510
edited October 26, 2016 in General Chat
Lets make content so hard that you need the gear, that you can only get by defeating the new content, to do it! Eureka! We made the game not fun for every player. The first thing we have done at 100%.
WildLavenderMadDog68KlixenHeytacoSplintosDraconiyaAntonisPandarkvadorNokuturnicAccident

Comments

• xcenicxcenic
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,110
    edited October 26, 2016
    try carleon l1, the 1st bat wipe our party, and we have good dps and good HP.
  • WildLavenderWildLavender
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,760
    edited October 26, 2016
    Lavalight L1 is a nightmare as well. Those marksman are LETHAL. We couldn't even get past the first miniboss. One person got stuck after dying so many times.
  • Skadoosh23Skadoosh23
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 400
    edited October 27, 2016

Four separate groups from Crusade Alliance on Kalas server have completed Lavalight Legendary 1 and Carleon Estate Legendary 1.

Not impossible folks. Just need to use your brain.
  • YetskiiYetskii
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,215
    edited October 27, 2016
    So 4 pay2win groups cleared it...grats...that means 500 other groups failed it...and they got crap loot from it...
    Phant00mDraconiyaAntonisPandarkvadorNokuturnicAccidentWildLavender
  • xcenicxcenic
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,110
    edited October 27, 2016
    Skadoosh23

Four separate groups from Crusade Alliance on Kalas server have completed Lavalight Legendary 1 and Carleon Estate Legendary 1.

I use my brain in work and real life to earn my living, in game i just want to use my eye and have so fun, I ran from wow, ff14 and gw2 raid for elitist players since im most of time play as casual scrub, I already cleared LL L1 and im no braging whit the same picture in every psot claiming to be Einstein, Were pleading for a gradual challenge, L1 should be L4-5. At current state people including myself will start draining from this game.

Shadow_AlchemistDraconiyaMadDog68AntonisPandarkvadorKamenRiderIcarus
  • n0van0va
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 875
    edited October 27, 2016
    too many people crying. L1 should be easy even as a pug.. it will just take a long time to get the whole karrasha set, but certainly is possible just runnign L1 a bajillion times
  • HeytacoHeytaco
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,675
    edited October 27, 2016
    Skadoosh23

FYI crusade is a large pay to win alliance. They have more money in the game than most. Don't even legitimize skadoosh.
    Phant00mRecklessfistMadDog68PandarkvadorWildLavender
  • ReleRele
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,850
    edited October 27, 2016
    There is one thing you need to look at,
    and that are the recipes,
    they all need refined adamantium,which is crafted from adamantium ore and something else,
    and adamantium ore is from cloying wastes and elloras sanctuary,
    we CAN'T craft gear even if we wanted to,
    which is why i still think the dungeons are meant for lvl 45 and not 40,
    with 45 hero set this stuff should be doable, on even L4 and 5.
    DraconiyaAntonisPandarkvador
  • RecklessfistRecklessfist
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 925
    edited October 27, 2016
    Skadoosh23

Yeah I play on Kalas and I can confirm that Crusade is NOTORIOUS for being the biggest p2w guild on our server so take this "feat" with a grain of salt.

Other people could consider me a p2w player due to the money I've spent on this game but for that reason I don't pvp and I sure as hell won't demean other players because they can't do the same things I can because of the unfortunate advantage I have.

That being said I really want the Legendary dungeons to be extremely difficult and think they should stay that way but this is clearly end game content and it was a bad move for them to give us this content thinking we could do it at our current lvl cap.

The ore to make the armor set that gets rid of all these debuffs is only available in an endgame region we dont even have access to yet so that should be proof this isn't supposed to be done at our current level...
    DraconiyaSasaanPandarkvadorNokuturnicAccidentWildLavender
  • FathomZ25FathomZ25
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,510
    edited October 27, 2016
    Recklessfist

Skadoosh23

Yeah I play on Kalas and I can confirm that Crusade is NOTORIOUS for being the biggest p2w guild on our server so take this "feat" with a grain of salt.

Other people could consider me a p2w player due to the money I've spent on this game but for that reason I don't pvp and I sure as hell won't demean other players because they can't do the same things I can because of the unfortunate advantage I have.

That being said I really want the Legendary dungeons to be extremely difficult and think they should stay that way but this is clearly end game content and it was a bad move for them to give us this content thinking we could do it at our current lvl cap.

The ore to make the armor set that gets rid of all these debuffs is only available in an endgame region we dont even have access to yet so that should be proof this isn't supposed to be done at our current level...
    Fine then.. Leave it the way it is. BUT, take it out until level cap is raised, so we arent just drooling at content we cant do. Put Attaius back the way he was as well. This is just so stupid to hang this carrot in front of our faces only for us to find out that it isnt really meant for everyone yet.. Nice one. Never seen that done ever in an MMO. It is exactly the same as if they had released level 60 content right now with the cap at 40. We can look, but cant touch. In my opinion they released content beyond our abilities. For those yapping about it being able to be done. Go back to your basement and stop calling kiting dungeons, beating them. it is not. How much more discouraged can we get when there are YouTube videos showing lvl 60's struggling to do the dungeons. good grief!!
    SasaanDraconiyaAntonisPandarkvadorNokuturnicAccident
  • SasaanSasaan
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,055
    edited October 27, 2016
    I like challenge but this is just too much.
    Antonis
  • KrewKrew
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,115
    edited October 27, 2016
    Skadoosh23

L1 is doable. However nothing above is ... this picture is pointless unless it was like an h3...thats "normal" btw

• ReleRele
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,850
    edited October 28, 2016
    All clearable up to L3 ,above that it's stupid.
  • WayOfDaDrkWayOfDaDrk
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 960
    edited October 28, 2016
    Skadoosh23

Lol your alliance pal even said it was "real hard". Please stop acting like you breezed through it. Judging by the manastone buff you're from a zerg alliance that has it and world bosses on farm. Taking that into account I'm sure at least a core group of you have thrown a couple 100 bucks at the game to get +20 gear. Which is kind of pointless seeming how actual end game is 60 and your +20 newbie level 40 heroic gear. To each their own though. Have fun farming L1-L3 for 1 legendary drop every 10 runs if that! Btw congrats on beating L1 you certainly paid for it.
    PandarkvadorDraconiyaRecklessfistNokuturnicAccident
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 22,310
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited October 28, 2016
This discussion has been closed.