[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Ranger's Fury Launch Pack

ShariasSharias
Riders of Icarus Rep: 895
edited December 14, 2016 in Tech Support
Hi, so i pre-made my ranger the day we could and i also registered to get the Ranger's Fury Launch Pack.
Now my question is, what if i changed my mind about my Ranger? Can i delete it before starting to level it and what happends to my Ranger's Fury Launch Pack?
Can i still collect it after on the new Ranger?

Comments

• Menegroth_SusejMenegroth_Susej
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,560
    edited December 14, 2016
    As I understand it, you'll receive the package on the first character you log in with. So, for example, if you deleted your ranger now, created another and log in with it as soon as the new patch is avalable, you'd receive the package with your new ranger.

But don't take mine or anyone else's word for it. Wait for a mod to give you an official reponse before doing anything. I'll tag them here so hopefully you'll get your answer soon. :)

@Cuddlewings @Cream @Omnithreat
    ShariasNXACuddles
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 22,310
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited December 14, 2016
    Once the team is in office I will make sure to forward your concern but please remember they are on PST.

ShariasVaelanNXACuddles
  • ShariasSharias
    edited December 14, 2016
    Thank you so much guys :) So many helpful people here :)
  • VaelanVaelan
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,910
    edited December 14, 2016
    Here's a Tip I always use. Have a clock close to your computer. I use my Ipod Music Dock set to PST ( LA Time ). This then gives you a better understanding of Server times in relation to your own timezone around the world.
  • RuniRuni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,925
    edited December 14, 2016
    As far as i know you get a character change ticket with the ranger fury pack aswell.....so why make a complete new one if you just can change the appearance? Ok if its the name you have to make a new char thats true ;)
    Menegroth_Susej
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 5,125
    edited December 14, 2016
    As far as I understand it the Ranger Pre-Creation Event is seperate to the Ranger's Fury Event which means that the Ranger you create during the Ranger Pre-Creation Event is not connected to the Ranger's Fury Event in any way. The Ranger’s Fury Launch Pack will be awarded to the FIRST character you log-in with after the Ranger's Fury update goes live regardless of that character's class. So if you somehow forget to log-in with your Ranger first and instead log-in with another character then that character will receive the Ranger’s Fury Launch Pack.

You should be able to delete your pre-created Ranger and create a new Ranger at any time, just make sure that the first character you log into the game after Ranger's Fury update goes live is your Ranger. As noted by Runi above, the Ranger’s Fury Launch Pack does include a Character Beautification Voucher that you can use to change your character's appearance.

If you're not sure about the details or just want a reminder: Ranger Class Pre-Creation and Gift Pack Registration
    Menegroth_Susej
  • ShariasSharias
    edited December 15, 2016
    Cream
    Cream said:

Once the team is in office I will make sure to forward your concern but please remember they are on PST.

Please reply, not long to i can login and start my Ranger and i still dont know 100% for sure if i can delete my pre-made and still get my Ranger pack. Please please reply before servers are up. :/

• StabbyMcKnifeguyStabbyMcKnifeguy
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,090
    edited December 15, 2016
    @Sharias I know that maintenance has completed and everything, but in case you want the answer still:

"The FREE Ranger’s Fury Launch Pack will be given to the first character you log in with after the update is live. The Ranger’s Fury Launch Pack is not tradeable. Make sure you create a new Ranger class character and log in with him first to collect this pack for your new Ranger!"

This quote is taken directly from the pre-registration page here. :)
    Menegroth_Susej
  • Mattking93Mattking93
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,470
    edited December 15, 2016
    StabbyMcKnifeguy

@Sharias I know that maintenance has completed and everything, but in case you want the answer still:

"The FREE Ranger’s Fury Launch Pack will be given to the first character you log in with after the update is live. The Ranger’s Fury Launch Pack is not tradeable. Make sure you create a new Ranger class character and log in with him first to collect this pack for your new Ranger!"

Well ive logged in and been playing for a bit and still no launch pack
  • Menegroth_SusejMenegroth_Susej
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,560
    edited December 15, 2016
    Mattking93

StabbyMcKnifeguy

Well ive logged in and been playing for a bit and still no launch pack
    It should be in the second tab of your Ellora's Storage. If it's not there, I think only support can help you out.
  • GoliathGoliath
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 890
    edited December 15, 2016
    So glad this aint a game i paid for , what kind of answer is oh when the team is back in the office i will forward your concern? Lucky us , this is a free game so this kind of answer is >>>acceptable<<< . I'd lose my job if i answered something similar to one of my clients! ;)

Nice update , going to wait for full release of cloying waste and not half of it , unless you changed it alot , there is few instances missing along with some familiars >.> Havent seen in patch note , but did we get ellora's spire ?
  • SasaanSasaan
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,055
    edited December 16, 2016
    Goliath
    Goliath said:

So glad this aint a game i paid for , what kind of answer is oh when the team is back in the office i will forward your concern? Lucky us , this is a free game so this kind of answer is >>>acceptable<<< . I'd lose my job if i answered something similar to one of my clients! ;)

Nice update , going to wait for full release of cloying waste and not half of it , unless you changed it alot , there is few instances missing along with some familiars >.> Havent seen in patch note , but did we get ellora's spire ?
    She probably didn't know the answer and is only a forum moderator, not a game developer or anyone that messes with the code. She wanted to give a reply to make sure that the OP knows that they are taking this case seriously or something like that. e.e
    Menegroth_SusejCream
  • dRyK1887dRyK1887
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 450
    edited December 16, 2016
    got no launch pack so far and support also is not responding, love it ._.