[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

NX limit

ShariasSharias
Riders of Icarus Rep: 895
edited December 20, 2016 in General Chat
Hi, i like to ask, why is there a limit to how much i can buy?
With the new class, i had to buy the frost suit and weapon etc and now i wanted to buy one of those packs that cost 44k, but your system says i cannot buy more NX untill next year :(
Please fix this :( It made me so sad.

Comments

• Menegroth_SusejMenegroth_Susej
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,560
    edited December 20, 2016
    The limit is there for security reasons. You can send a ticketto support and ask them to raise your monthly limit. Just keep in mind that they won't reveal your current limit nor what your increased limit will be. It's not a perfect solution but it's better than nothing. =S
    Sharias
  • HulkguyHulkguy
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 440
    edited December 20, 2016
    They do this on Nexon games across the board. Do like stated above and File a ticket. I have had to inthe past and most times it is a temporary bump and not permanent so get what ya need when ya can.
    Sharias
  • FathomZ25FathomZ25
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,510
    edited December 20, 2016
    I personally like the cc limit.. Keeps me honest lol. However, there is not a limit to how much Karma coin you can buy and redeem. Next time you are at the store just pick a few up and you will be all set. If you were going to spend the money anyway then just buy the Karma coin cards.
  • SasaanSasaan
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,055
    edited December 20, 2016
    You can get Karma Koin cards online too, as no stores around me sell them.

• VaelanVaelan
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,910
    edited December 21, 2016
    For your choice on how much NX you wish to spend, use Karma Koin Cards.

Purchase Karma Koin Cards Here No Spending Limit
    Validate Karma Koin Cards Here Use NX PrePaid Option - KARMA KOIN

Had the Same Issues and wrote a very long letter to Nexon, basically saying. Please let me give you money, you are losing revenue.
    A Week later these links were posted and the NX PrePaid option was added to the game, so we can play and pay in a normal Western MMO Demographic.