[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

[COMPLETE]Scheduled Maintenance – January 12, 2017

NXACuddlesNXACuddles
Riders of Icarus Rep: 36,945
Administrator
edited January 12, 2017 in Official News
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, January 12, 2017. We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 5 hours. Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

Thanks for your patience!

Time:

January 12, 2017

- Pacific Standard Time: 5:00 AM – 10:00 AM
- Eastern Standard Time: 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Central European Standard Time: 2:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Australian Eastern Daylight Time: 12:00 AM [January 13] – 5:00 AM [January 13]

Website login and the billing system will be unavailable during the following times. During these time you will not be able to purchase NX or view previous purchases:

Pacific Standard Time: 5:00 AM – 8:30 AM
Eastern Standard Time: 8:00 AM – 11:30 PM
Central European Standard Time: 2:00 PM – 5:30 PM
Australian Eastern Daylight Time: 12:00 AM [January 13] – 3:30 AM [January 13]

What will be unavailable:
- All Riders of Icarus game servers.

Changes and Updates:

Changes
New items have arrived in Ellora’s Shop. Click here for more information>> http://icarus.nexon.net/en/news/article/20153

Bug Fixes
Fixed the issue of the Sainted Daveen familiar not giving the 2% Cooldown reduction when sealed
Fixed the tooltip description of “Karasha’s Pure Soul” item not mentioning the location information
Fixed the issue of the “Karasha’s Soul Fragment” not dropping from elite enemies in Cloying Wastes
Fixed the issue with the daily quests “Silver to the Capital” and “Silver to the Crokhoon” not becoming available after reaching level 41
Fixed the issue where not enough NPCs spawn for the quest “Captives at the Wall”
Ranger PvP armor and weapons are now added in the Exarahn Badlands recipe merchant
Image of Chanus in the bestiary has been replaced with the proper in-game model
Fixed the issue with the Ranger talent skill “Entropic Restraint” failing to draw in enemies
Fixed the issue where the action prompt was missing text when engaging the following NPCs
- Kouslo (Frost Keep)
- Ian (Cavern of the Veil)
- Puris (Parna’s Coast)
- Rumio (Parna’s Coast)
- Daras (Parna’s Coast)
- Antarion (Parna’s Coast)
- Joorde (Sea of Hakanas)
- Old Man Lambert (Kellwoods Camp)
- Mabina (Garrison Camp)
- Bakir (Sea of Hakanas)
- Mezaks (Sea of Hakanas)
- Edie (Hakain’s Crossing)
Fixed the issue where the action prompt was missing text when activating Victory Shrines

Known Issues
Riders will still receive Rabbini’s Letter from the event “The Hero of Middelas” after completing the prison tutorial, but you will no longer receive the quest when right-clicking the item since the event has ended. (The letter can be destroyed by Riders).
BobbiH59

Comments

• DarkJesterDarkJester
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 915
    edited January 11, 2017
    I noticed you fixed the Daveen's cooldown issue, but you also fixed the Scheming Snowman's same issue right?

.... right?
  • RockyfelerRockyfeler
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,905
    edited January 12, 2017
    Still no change on the ellun quests? :(
  • XzystXzyst
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 435
    edited January 12, 2017
    Edited because I forgot to quote XD
  • XzystXzyst
    edited January 12, 2017
    Rockyfeler

Still no change on the ellun quests? :(
    Rockyfeler, what ellun quests do you mean and what change?

If you are referring to all characters not receiving the "300 Ellun Quest for getting Level 50" that was only for characters specifically created AFTER the Ranger's Fury update. meaning you had to make a fresh char and then get to 50 before the event ended, it was not for characters created before the patch date.

If this isn't what you were referring to I'm not sure what else you mean, but maybe I might know, let me know if I helped (or didnt XD) :)
    BobbiH59
  • RockyfelerRockyfeler
    edited January 12, 2017
    No, that is not what I meant. After you get level 41, you lose every ellun quest in Parna, but there are no new ellun quests in the Cloying Wastes. There were many discussions about it, and I believe it was Cuddles who said that the devs were informed about it.
    XzystBobbiH59KesstrylMastas
  • XzystXzyst
    edited January 12, 2017
    Gotcha :)

And it wasn't this?

"Fixed the issue with the daily quests “Silver to the Capital” and “Silver to the Crokhoon” not becoming available after reaching level 41"

Taken from the notes today, above.
    BobbiH59
  • ReleRele
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,850
    edited January 12, 2017
    Xzyst
    Xzyst said:

And it wasn't this?

"Fixed the issue with the daily quests “Silver to the Capital” and “Silver to the Crokhoon” not becoming available after reaching level 41"

That are only material dailys.
    XzystBobbiH59
  • XzystXzyst
    edited January 12, 2017
    Rele
    Rele said:

Xzyst
    Xzyst said:

And it wasn't this?

That are only material dailys.
    Hehe okay, I give up then XD
    BobbiH59
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 22,260
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited January 12, 2017
    @Rele
    @Xzyst

Those are materials needed to craft familiar "Mark" or some are Marks it self.

The Chillwall Rune that is used to tame Terror Kerav is crafted using the Chilling Shard which is a reward for daily quest "Silver to the Capital". Additionally, the Chilling Shard is a Mark to tame Blue Frost Wyvern, making this a priority for Bestiary completion for our Riders.

Karresh Mark is obtained utilizing a number of items including "Bound Blood" which is also a reward for daily quest "Silver to the Crokhoon".

These are not only materials these are Bestiary completion items that are very important, Rider!
  • ShreddyShreddy
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,095
    edited January 12, 2017
    there is nothing in these notes about the Master of Chaos event quests ending but considering the npc's are not there any more im guessing it ended and i can just delete the quest and quest items?
  • OmnithreatOmnithreat
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,185
    edited January 12, 2017
    @Shreddy

The event notes here: http://icarus.nexon.net/en/news/article/19750/ranger-s-fury-update-patch-notes#gear stated the event would at the start of maintenance today.
  • MastasMastas
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,665
    edited January 12, 2017
    They said in Notes : Fixed the issue of the “Karasha’s Soul Fragment” not dropping from elite enemies in Cloying Wastes
    But as far as i and some of my friends seen we Killed many Elites there and there was 0 Fragments Dropped ! Take Note because i think its Not Fixed at all (unless its some ridiculously low %)
  • CopyninjaCopyninja
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 410
    edited January 13, 2017
    It's dropping in Haracrow Temple yesterday we found 1 but i don't think it worth to farm there
  • LegendaryDanLegendaryDan
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 340
    edited January 14, 2017
    Hakanas Highlands only has 1 channel now?
    Fix group bug where the bonus for having 6 in a group goes away and if you have already started a Legendary Dungeon you can't reform to fix it.
    Fix getting booted from the game when trying to change loot rules.
    Fix getting debuffed by both debuffs when in full Karasha for Legendary dungeons having to reenter to fix is stupid.
    Fix talent page sometimes shows no talents you have to relog to fix this.
    Fix game crashing when loading into a dungeon.
    Fix the you can't do anything unless you relog bug.
    Fix the you can't fly sometimes unless you relog.
    There so many other bugs I can't just remember off hand that you need to fix.
  • AellaeAellae
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,445
    edited January 14, 2017
    @Rockyfeler

I think the lack of Ellun dailies @ 50 is a game design, maybe we will get a bunch again once we get the level 55 cap increase. All ellun dailies end once you are 15 levels higher.
    I speculate this because we got a bunch when the cap was 35 in parna, and we were able to still do those when they increased the cap to 40, because we were right at the limit of 15 levels, so perhaps in the 55 region there's more ellun dailies waiting for us...

What i dont get is why we dont at least have part of the Parna dailies, like the silverwhite valley for example, because you got that closer to 35. 35+15=50, not 41... so @ 41, we should have gotten cut off from the Reedwatch, the Garrison Camp, and maybe the Sacred Shallows, but the Silverwhite valleys should have lasted to near 50. IDK, I dont remember exactly what level we got the Silverwhite Valley quests, but I know it wasn't @ 25. Shenanigans i tells ya!

Or perhaps the developers could swap out some of the crappy rewards from the dailies in Cloying and turn them into ellun dailies. I mean, kill like 20 or so mobs for 1 Elite seal stone and 1 gold? No thanks.

@ Patch notes

I love the fact we can hide individual gear pieces now, however, when you change regions, or enter an instance it shows them again, please fix this :)
  • RockyfelerRockyfeler
    edited January 16, 2017
    @Aellae

We got the Silverwhite ellun quests back so at least something, but I still think there should be more than 4 ellun quests because to temper the items you will need a bunch of elluns and I am not willing to pay 20€ just to get a single item +15.
  • AellaeAellae
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,445
    edited January 16, 2017
    @Rockyfeler

Yeaaa, dont have to pay anything, just time if you're patient, except the time wall at 50 on ellun earnings has sky rocketed. At least there's also a bunch of elluns to be earned through achievements if you haven't already that is. We certainly need more quests though, we use to be able to earn 98 a week from Parna and Rift, not including the daily / weekly/ monthly repeatable.

This discussion has been closed.