[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[Gameplay] Jayce ToS 100000 hp/3sec for 3 hr

yvadimyvadim
Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,345
edited January 15, 2017 in Bug Reporting
Hi, we have tried to complete temple of sands (lv45 dungeon) on heroic 1 and have realized that something goes wrong with the last boss after it is down to approximately 50% of the hp.
Please see the screenshot with the skill (primordial lexicon) that gives multiple buffs to the boss. One of the buffs gives it 100k hp every 3 seconds for 3 hr.
Is this intentional? Are we supposed to play 3 hr to kill it?
https://postimg.org/image/kok1rqdaf/

It seems that this character doesn't get the buff in other countries by watching YT videos.

Comments

• ReleRele
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,850
    edited January 15, 2017
    There are 4 tomes, one in each, more or less, corner, disabeling them removes the buffs.
    But even this regen is out dps able alone, with 2 ppl it's easy.
    xKamikaze
  • yvadimyvadim
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,345
    edited January 16, 2017
    Thanks Rele, but we have used tomes as they appear to be active. They didn't remove the buffs for us.
    To overcome 100k/3sec regen group needs 35k dps correct me if my math is wrong. 35k dps is nowhere near what we have in lvl50 gear with full intelligence talents and weapon tempered to +11-+13 with all heroic/legendary seals
  • ReleRele
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,850
    edited January 17, 2017
    yvadim
    yvadim said:

Thanks Rele, but we have used tomes as they appear to be active. They didn't remove the buffs for us.
    To overcome 100k/3sec regen group needs 35k dps correct me if my math is wrong. 35k dps is nowhere near what we have in lvl50 gear with full intelligence talents and weapon tempered to +11-+13 with all heroic/legendary seals
    Each removes one buff, and you will most likely only get 3 out of 4.
    If you can't target them after some time that does not deactivate them, it should be an around 6 sec channel.

Also i solo H1 on my sin,
    ▶ 15k dps
    ▶ 5000 crit dmg
    ▶ 70% crit rate
    And i got no problem killing him, taken into acount that i can't even go full dps with dashing and not behind the boss,
    while with 35k dps you only out dps the heal and not dmg him.
  • SydolinEmunaSydolinEmuna
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,940
    edited January 20, 2017
    Check my video if you still struggle : https://youtu.be/xseEqPhuQ4s