[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

A Pet Decision.

xStatic_WolfxxStatic_Wolfx
Riders of Icarus Rep: 510
edited January 21, 2017 in Mount Collection and Combat
Hey! I know this might be A bit of A useless question, But I just wanted to know from others.
SHould I Make The Festive Reindeer, My pet? Is it A good pet? Thanks!

Comments

• Menegroth_SusejMenegroth_Susej
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,560
    edited January 21, 2017
    xStatic_Wolfx

Hey! I know this might be A bit of A useless question, But I just wanted to know from others.
    SHould I Make The Festive Reindeer, My pet? Is it A good pet? Thanks!
    --------------------------------------------
    It is a good pet for it's move speed, phys def, health bonus and heal. It'd be more suited for a tank, IMO. Still, there are better pets out there no matter what class you're playing. But if you just started playing, the Reindeer is a great option for land mount and/or pet.
    xStatic_Wolfx
  • KesstrylKesstryl
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,775
    edited January 23, 2017
    I made one of mine into a pet for the Cloying Wastes to counter the health regen debuff for my Ranger. It's a pretty good pet, and has a lot of health itself so it's tough. The defense buff is useful too since Rangers have less defense than a tank or Zerk, and we get hit hard when we get hit.
    xStatic_Wolfx
  • xStatic_WolfxxStatic_Wolfx
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 510
    edited January 24, 2017
    Kesstryl
    Kesstryl said:

I made one of mine into a pet for the Cloying Wastes to counter the health regen debuff for my Ranger. It's a pretty good pet, and has a lot of health itself so it's tough. The defense buff is useful too since Rangers have less defense than a tank or Zerk, and we get hit hard when we get hit.
    Thanks!

• FuzFuzFuzFuz
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 775
    edited January 24, 2017
    I wouldn't waste a legendary pet scroll on those reindeers. They're too expensive. I'd save them for an Hameon (better hp bonus) or something else.
    I use them too to fight the cloying wastes debuff, but you can just mount on, heal, dismount.
    xStatic_Wolfx
  • BownanzaBownanza
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 415
    edited February 6, 2017
    10 gold for a legy pet scroll? rly?
    xStatic_Wolfx