[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

[COMPLETE] Scheduled Maintenance – Jan 25, 2017

NXACuddlesNXACuddles
Riders of Icarus Rep: 36,945
Administrator
edited January 25, 2017 in Official News
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Wednesday, January 25, 2017. We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 5 hours. Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

Thanks for your patience!

Time:
January 25, 2017

- Pacific Standard Time: 5:00 AM – 10:00 AM
- Eastern Standard Time: 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Central European Standard Time: 2:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Australian Eastern Daylight Time: 12:00 AM [January 26] – 5:00 AM [January 26]

What will be unavailable:
- All Riders of Icarus game servers.

Changes and Updates:
- New items have arrived in Ellora's Shop. Click here for more information>>http://icarus.nexon.net/en/news/article/20435/
- Sandstorm content update. Click here for the patch notes>> http://icarus.nexon.net/en/news/article/20456

Comments

• KnyomaoKnyomao
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,210
    edited January 25, 2017
    Link to the new items in Ellora's Shop isnt working "404 - File or directory not found."
  • FathomZ25FathomZ25
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,510
    edited January 25, 2017
    Change the 3 to a 5 at the end of the URL
    MastasdRyK1887
  • ShalimarShalimar
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 305
    edited January 25, 2017
    We will now have two Laiku in the game, elite and common.
    http://ridersoficarus.gamepedia.com/Laiku
  • Menegroth_SusejMenegroth_Susej
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,560
    edited January 25, 2017
    About the Ellora's Shop update, Blue Diaguul's passive is wrong. It states:

Blue Flame:
    Level 1: Increases Overall Attack by 7%, Overall Defense by 5% and All Attributes by 2.
    Level 50: Increases Overall Attack by 7%, Overall Defense by 5% and All Attributes by 2.

If it's passive stays the same from lvl 1 to lvl 50, it's really NOT worth it in any way.
  • NXACuddlesNXACuddles
    Administrator
    edited January 25, 2017
    The Sandstorm Maintenance is now complete! Hit the skies and take your battle against the new field raid boss, challenge yourself in Ellora's Spire, and engage in PvP battle in Stygaea!

See Patch Notes here>> http://icarus.nexon.net/en/news/article/20456
  • KesstrylKesstryl
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,775
    edited January 25, 2017
    The Lunar Event quest giver is not at Victory Plaza
    ShalimarLagaraArmitige
  • LagaraLagara
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    edited January 25, 2017
    Kesstryl
    Kesstryl said:

Couldn't find him on the EU, Koroshimo server either :/
  • KamenRiderIcarusKamenRiderIcarus
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,285
    edited January 25, 2017
    Also, I distinctly recall Zinni saying there'd be NO DEBUFFS in the Spire... well I can confirm that was one, big, fat lie!! A multitude of debuffs totally not offset by the few buffs. The distribution of the buffs and debuffs also screws over some of the more niche builds, like a Crit. Rate heavy Debuff Priest. And Speaking of Priests, maybe let them heal in the tower?! One of the debuffs seems to be affecting a key part of their class making it almost impossible for them to heal and therefore play the class properly.

These buffs need to been thrown out of the spire, and pronto! D:<

(Need proof? Check the video at 38.35 - - @Cuddlewings asks on behalf of the chat "Is there a debuff in the tower?", to which the answer was "There is none. There is no debuff in the tower." from Zinni)
    Mastas
  • NXACuddlesNXACuddles
    Administrator
    edited January 25, 2017
    @KamenRiderIcarus - As discussed with Riders on Discord, we are investigating to see if the Debuff was intentional.
    MastasMenegroth_Susej
  • FathomZ25FathomZ25
    edited January 25, 2017
    Take the debuff out! Intentional or not.. Remove it. I hate working up my character just to have you debuff me.. Make the spire harder if you think it is too easy.
    KamenRiderIcarus
  • emerdeix123emerdeix123
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,295
    edited January 25, 2017
    Also, it's really frustrating to get disconnected while in the spire. I had a disconnect today and I have one positive message - you can continue from the floor you were disconnected... But the boss resets and the timer is still going on, even when offline. Also you have to survive. But of course the stupid thing is that once you get disconnected you're still in game for a few seconds so mobs can attack you and you can't defend yourself. It's gawd dang stupid!
    Disconnect = instantly disappear, that's how it should look like, and stop the timer while offline!
  • KesstrylKesstryl
    edited January 25, 2017
    My guild mate did end up finding the Lunar Festival quest giver, he is not IN Victory Plaza, but instead he is between Victory Plaza and the Castle. Why not just put him in the plaza? There's tons of room, and he would be where we would expect to find an event NPC.

As for the debuff thing, I'm glad I don't watch videos so I never heard the part where they said no debuff, however, to say that, and then put them in, and have staff have to look into it to see if they are supposed to be there, someone needs to do some huge Quality Assurance in this company!
  • DanearysDanearys
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 400
    edited January 25, 2017
    Kesstryl
    Kesstryl said:

Eldridge i beleive his name is , is between victory plaza and the castle
  • dRyK1887dRyK1887
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 450
    edited January 26, 2017
    Can you replace these Cross-Server-Dungeon Portals? Why they're not in every Town. Instead it seems like they're infront of every Dungeon, that makes no sense and let us just walk and waste time to get there.
    Edit: And ofcourse remove the debuff in the Tower.. thats just to heavy...
  • RuniRuni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,925
    edited January 26, 2017
    @dRyK1887

there is one crossserver portal in hakains crossing in a corner from the victory plaza. so you dont have to port/run infront of a dungeon etc ;)

• MastasMastas
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,665
    edited January 26, 2017
    Was excited to try Spire Tower but OMG,what is UP with those Debuffs ??? these are HUGE and Far worse than the ones in Legendary Dungeons ! They Literally CRIPLE all classes making it NExt to impossible for lvl50(and possible more) to complete this,even with FULL Kara Set...
    Yes it was specifically Asked in your Preview Video,if there would be ANY debuffs in tower and answer was NO (as Zinni stated :We ALREADY Know this AREA (SpireTower) is pretty tough and there is NO WAY any Debuffs would help that ...
    Also please Take a look with the Debuff Matter in Legendary Dungeons CROSS Servers. The Full Kara set not seem to be workin for most and people have Issues needing to Relog just to enter them.
  • KillXIIIKillXIII
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,000
    edited January 26, 2017
    Just tried the tower on my Priest (main) and yes the debuff in there is killing us -.- I have to run around trying to outheal the damage the mobs in there do to me which isn't too much at the stage I got to. I am fine with debuffs in there if they really are intented but making Priest heals nearly useless kills the possibility to do that dungeon properly for most of us :/ Ofc I saw in the ranking cashers have no problems here again... The P2W aspect of this game is getting more and more out of hand which is really sad.
    Kesstryl
  • FathomZ25FathomZ25
    edited January 26, 2017
    How far are people making it , in general? Are the rankings listed now? They were blank when I looked.
  • KesstrylKesstryl
    edited January 26, 2017
    Some of my guild mates in full Karasha made it to level 8 or 9 yesterday. If people are going further, no doubt it's the pay to win types, so yeah this update just officially put the game into the pay to win category (if there was any doubt before over paying for convenience being considered pay to win, well now it really is pay to win). If the devs are wondering why the game is not drawing in a lot of western players, well, that pay to win reputation is killing your reputation. I'm telling you, pay to win is not a huge draw in the western market. Those few whales you love drawing in are pushing the rest away who would probably quadruple your sales if you had invested more in costumes, skins, and reskinned mounts (with the same stats as those found in-game).
    dRyK1887
  • JonahBRJonahBR
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 300
    edited January 26, 2017
    Im not pay to win and reached lvl 13 in tower, the only thing i bought in this game was the Grim Kargyle Package, i got 93000~ at first try, and the most casher assassin of my guild got 100000~ considering im from Brasil with a junk ping. Obviously the cashers will have more chance but with strategy and technique will be easy to stay between the top 50 and even top 10.
This discussion has been closed.