[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Picture of Fallen Angel costume on f Ranger?

DuanaDuana
Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,920
edited January 26, 2017 in General Chat
Interested in the outfit but haven't seen it on a female ranger yet, anyone have a picture of what it looks like? I've disliked a couple of the female versions but hoping the ranger one is better lol

Comments

• Menegroth_SusejMenegroth_Susej
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,560
    edited January 26, 2017
    The costume only has male and female versions. They would look the same if you put it in a female wizard and a female ranger. Pics in the link below

If you're talking about the weapon skin, there are pics of all the fallen angel weapon the link below as well but they are a bit too small.

http://icarus.nexon.net/en/news/article/20435/ellora-s-shop-update-for-january-25th

Hope this helps.
  • RuniRuni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,925
    edited January 26, 2017
    just right click the costum in the NX Event or Event tab and you get a prieview on your character.
  • DuanaDuana
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,920
    edited January 26, 2017
    @Menegroth_Susej
    On all outfits I've seen there are distinct differences in design - the same outfit, yes, but different designs on each class.
    The weapon skin looks incredible - already I'm set on getting the wings/weapon, but still on the fence on the costume as I have yet to see it.

Thus, I'm looking for a picture of the full costume (weapon, wings, outfit) on a female ranger so I can decide if buying the full set is worth it.

• Menegroth_SusejMenegroth_Susej
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,560
    edited January 26, 2017
    @Duana
    There are class diferences when you're talking about the sets that drop from mobs or are crafted, like Tyrant's or Karasha sets. When it comes to costumes bought in Ellora's Store, there's only female and male versions that are the same for all classes.
    Avyn