[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Greetings Fellow Riders

NarniaWolfNarniaWolf
Riders of Icarus Rep: 310
edited January 27, 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Narnia here in game call me RavenStorm a handle I have had for many years. I have been in game now for a bit over two weeks checking out the game and seeing if it is a keeper.
There are a few things that draw me in
1. Graphics
2. Character creation (LOVE IT)
3. Fun to play with skill involved. (By skill involved I do mean creating builds, stating out armor and last but not least traits proper for each situation a character may encounter)
4. Questing
So far I have tired every class and have found some very fun others are just not to what I consider up to par. I am main Ranger in most games as well as a Guardian since this game has the Holy Trinity going on I also decided to try a Priest.
There are many things I have found that are sort of redundancies in the skill area such as Passive skills they do need a tab of their own as I can care less what is passive and more focused on what I can use to create a build.

Comments

• Menegroth_SusejMenegroth_Susej
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,560
    edited January 28, 2017
    Hey there! Welcome to RoI!

I love the game as well. I'm a ranged DPS person, so Ranger fits my tastes like a glove. I do enjoy Wizard as well but it's not as fast as the ranger. It's a good nuker for sure but I still like the ranger best.

I highly recommend you to join a guild in order to get the best experience out of the game. The recent addition of the cross server lobby makes finding dungeon and raid parties easier but nothing beats a real guild. I'd recomend this forum recruitment section but no ones seems to use it anymore. Instead you could pay attention to the shouts as people are always recruiting there.

I'm in the Kalas server. If you're there as well and you need any help, send me a pm and I'll do what I can.

Good luck and have fun! :)
    NarniaWolf
  • NarniaWolfNarniaWolf
    edited January 28, 2017
    Thanks for the Welcome Menegroth_Susej :) I brought Guild members with me I forgot to mention that here in my post I am a Guild owner/ leader in my main game so it was not a problem to grab some bored guildies and drag them around the new game with me. I totally dislike shouts and tossed the thing as soon as it hit my inventory and as soon as I am at the proper level and have my builds set up I will be going for raids and dungeons at higher levels. I plan on my main being level 50 by next Friday as I am taking some time to get everything set and looking around for where to find the familiars of each region.
  • StabbyMcKnifeguyStabbyMcKnifeguy
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,090
    edited February 17, 2017
    Hey there, Narnia, and welcome to the forums! I hope you've been enjoying the game over the past few weeks. Out of curiosity, what server are you on?
  • NarniaWolfNarniaWolf
    edited February 23, 2017
    Hey there, Narnia, and welcome to the forums! I hope you've been enjoying the game over the past few weeks. Out of curiosity, what server are you on?
    Hey there Stabby I have been enjoying the game this far and have kept it. I am in Kalas as far server goes. I will say there are a few things that are not up to what I am use to in game . It does keep my attention and I am waiting on some guild mates to get new rigs so we can continue.