[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Radiant Agnas & Radiant Kerav

DragonRiderDragonRider
Riders of Icarus Rep: 985
edited January 28, 2017 in General Chat
These are two beasts you can obtain from the daily reward calendar. I have questions about them.

1. Just wondering what is the difference of these beasts compared to the original Agnas the Red and Terror Kerav?

2. The word "Radiant" make their look any different?

3. Lastly, if I get this from the daily reward calendar - will it fill up the spot where Terror Kerav and Agnas are on my chart? (I have not tamed those beasts yet and wondering if these "Radiant" versions will fill up those squares for me.

Comments

• Menegroth_SusejMenegroth_Susej
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,560
    edited January 28, 2017
    1. They have an additional passive that gives physical and magical damage.

2. Nope.

3. Nope.
    1pwny
  • FuzFuzFuzFuz
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 775
    edited January 29, 2017

Kerav already had both.

• RompurRompur
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 430
    edited January 29, 2017
    Notable thing about these radiant versions is that when you seal them, they give overall attack instead of phy attack like originals.
    edited January 29, 2017
    FuzFuz wrote: »

Kerav already had both.

Yes, but the radiant versions have an additional buff named Radiant Blessing that gives Physical and Magical attack.
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 985
    edited January 29, 2017
    Mind showing exactly how much of physical and magical attack it gives? As well as how much overall attack? Thanks.
    edited January 29, 2017
    Mind showing exactly how much of physical and magical attack it gives? As well as how much overall attack? Thanks.

Well, I haven't leveled mine yet so I can only tell you what it gives at lvl 1. The name of the passive is Radiant Might, and not Radiant Blessing as I said before, but it was close enough.
    At lvl 1 it gives 8% of both physical and magical attack. No overall attack.
  • HiltoftheDragonHiltoftheDragon
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,645
    edited January 29, 2017
    The radiant kerav on my ranger has this so far:

Hes level 31 with a level 6 radiant might that gives 20% to both physical and magical attack.