[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Update on tower debuff?

FathomZ25FathomZ25
Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,510
edited January 27, 2017 in General Chat
Was there an update on this? Does it take that long to pick up the phone and ask if it was intentional. Perhaps even email or chat them the question.
Menegroth_Susej

Comments

• emerdeix123emerdeix123
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,295
    edited January 27, 2017
    One more time, let the players' voice be heard! We wanted cross server dungeons, you did it. Now we want you to remove that god damn debuff! Zinni said in the official sneak peek "there won't be any debuff in the tower"... But somehow there is. Fix this or you're a liar!
    Neora
  • LordGemeauxLordGemeaux
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 600
    edited January 28, 2017
    yea i notice u there is debuff, are glitch i use skill or potions all everything starts a cool down tiem, i got me killed i was not ablel to use skill and y is the ranger so slow the suppose the fastest in the game
  • G00ByPLsG00ByPLs
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 950
    edited January 29, 2017
    It's suppose to be there. The next legendary armor set negates it.
  • RuniRuni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,905
    edited January 30, 2017
    from where do you have this info?
    Because what i know and get from the korean homepage is, that its there for a reason and can not be negated in any ways.
  • FathomZ25FathomZ25
    edited January 30, 2017
    Maybe today we could get an official comment.
  • FathomZ25FathomZ25
    edited February 1, 2017
    Today perhaps?
  • FathomZ25FathomZ25
    edited February 3, 2017
    And. Again.
  • GladiolusGladiolus
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,275
    edited February 3, 2017
    Someday .. someday we will know...
  • Sinful_Bl1ssSinful_Bl1ss
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,135
    edited February 4, 2017
    The faces for the community dont know anything about the game, im fairly certain they run through content once before doing their sneak peeaks and even then dont take the time to look up everything, they also said sandstorm was on a 1-2 hour cool down like every other field boss, and that the 3 slot bracelet could only be obtained from sandstorm. Did you notice it takes double the unity coins to Get a 3 slot bracelet but only 50 to get a piece of karasha....
  • FathomZ25FathomZ25
    edited February 4, 2017
    We will not go quietly into that good night. We will one day learn if the tower buff was intentional.
    KamenRiderIcarus
  • FathomZ25FathomZ25
    edited February 6, 2017
    New day, new post
  • KnyomaoKnyomao
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,210
    edited February 6, 2017
    Some1 said it is in the other version of the game from Asia so i think is intentional :)
  • FathomZ25FathomZ25
    edited February 6, 2017
    As soon as @cuddlewings bothers to read the post and provides an answer to why they said no debuff, when their obviously is, and whether it was intended, I will stop posting .
  • HiltoftheDragonHiltoftheDragon
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,645
    edited February 7, 2017
    I'm pretty sure she has read everything on this forum. Maybe her hands are tied at the moment on a response that you're expecting.
    Menegroth_Susej
  • FathomZ25FathomZ25
    edited February 7, 2017
    I'm pretty sure she has read everything on this forum. Maybe her hands are tied at the moment on a response that you're expecting.

Totally get it hilt. I am not going to let it go though. We deserve an answer no matter what the complexity of it is. If they screwed up just say so.
  • NXACuddlesNXACuddles
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 36,930
    Administrator
    edited February 8, 2017
    Good day, Riders. I apologize for replying late to this thread as I was awaiting confirmation on some items. In the Sandstorm Update Sneak Peek stream on our Twitch channel, we answered a question from the chat room regarding Ellora’s Spire debuffs and we stated that there would be no debuff. When the Sandstorm Update went live, Riders discovered there was a debuff in Ellora’s Spire.

The Ellora’s Spire debuff is an intentional part of the dungeon design. It exists to better balance the content against the variety of classes in-game. We are aware that there are concerns regarding how these debuffs affect particular classes. As we are in Open Beta, these debuffs may change. We are gathering community feedback and forwarding it to the game team for consideration.

We apologize for the misinformation provided during the stream. In our Sneak Peeks we always strive to provide accurate information and answer as many player questions as we can. Unfortunately, Zinyden and myself did not have the correct information. We will do our best to have accurate information in future Sneak Peeks.

Thank you once again, Riders, for your patience and for your feedback.
    1pwnyFathomZ25AellaeHiltoftheDragonGriselbrandMenegroth_Susej
  • FathomZ25FathomZ25
    edited February 8, 2017
    Good day, Riders. I apologize for replying late to this thread as I was awaiting confirmation on some items. In the Sandstorm Update Sneak Peek stream on our Twitch channel, we answered a question from the chat room regarding Ellora’s Spire debuffs and we stated that there would be no debuff. When the Sandstorm Update went live, Riders discovered there was a debuff in Ellora’s Spire.

The Ellora’s Spire debuff is an intentional part of the dungeon design. It exists to better balance the content against the variety of classes in-game. We are aware that there are concerns regarding how these debuffs affect particular classes. As we are in Open Beta, these debuffs may change. We are gathering community feedback and forwarding it to the game team for consideration.

We apologize for the misinformation provided during the stream. In our Sneak Peeks we always strive to provide accurate information and answer as many player questions as we can. Unfortunately, Zinyden and myself did not have the correct information. We will do our best to have accurate information in future Sneak Peeks.

Thank you once again, Riders, for your patience and for your feedback.

Thank you so much for the answer @cuddlewings I can now sleep. Also, in case anyone wants my opinion. The debuff is not that bad. The items provided in the tower do help combat it. If it were not there then the tower would be very simple.

edited February 8, 2017
    Im doing better with my ranger in there than any other class at the moment. I would still much prefer the buff be gone and the difficulty buffed a bit to compensate but the spire is very doable with a lot of trial and error.
  • VaelanVaelan
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,910
    edited February 9, 2017
    Whhhaaa? I think people are missing the most important thing that was said "As we are in Open Beta"

Still?

How long does that line last for? Another year? So you're saying we are paying for a BETA? and here I was thinking that we were in release 0_o
    FuzFuz
    edited February 9, 2017
    Vaelan wrote: »
    Whhhaaa? I think people are missing the most important thing that was said "As we are in Open Beta"

Still?

How long does that line last for? Another year? So you're saying we are paying for a BETA? and here I was thinking that we were in release 0_o

In case you're serious....

You are not paying for a beta. You are not paying for anything. Any money you spent was for micotransactions and done so by your own choice. The game is completely free and cost you nothing....either in beta or official release.
    KnyomaoFathomZ25Graf_BierculaGriselbrandMenegroth_Susej