[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

- Suggestion -- Ellora's Spire

Comments

• PperkPperk
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,390
    edited February 9, 2017
    For me doesn't matter. I do one time a high point run in Ellora' Spire, around 200k, that is for sure enough for the first 50 places, every other day just go in w/o any buffs, dont use any potions, die around the 11th floor. Im happy with my 10 elluns/day and 10 coins/day. If i got something else from a box good, if not than not.
    I dont mind if always the same ppl are on the top of the list ... let it go and move on, enjoy the game or go outside and enjoy the real life ...
  • iJustAmiJustAm
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,045
    edited February 9, 2017
    1pwny wrote: »
    iJustAm, I don't know what you expect out of this thread.

So, everyone in the top 10 gets a debuff, with the top 5 getting a much harder hit than the others. Every week, the people that place there will get an item for the next week that will make it harder for them to complete the spire.

Week 1: Players 1 - 10 win, as expected.
    Week 2: Players 11 - 20 win, because 1-10 are hit by a massive debuff.
    Week 3: Players 1 - 10 win, because their debuff has worn off.
    Week 4: Players 11 - 20 win, because 1-10 have that debuff again.
    Week 5: Players 1 - 10 win again.

Explain to me, again, how this makes everything fair for everyone involved? Anyone after the top 20 are just as screwed as before. And I'm also sure that some people from the top 10 would still make it, even with whatever debuff you propose.

hey it was an idea, one that doesn't fix the problem 100% but it does for a while, and rotating is still better then constant fixed, rotating would help more players out in the long run then the same players over and over. and if you think that the same person can get a high score with 50% dps debuff, you are most wrong XD they might be able to still make it top 7-15, but thats fine. you must understand proving me wrong is not the point here, so stop wasting your time, coming up with a solution is the point here and i think ive done more so far then most have even attempted.

• iJustAmiJustAm
    edited February 9, 2017
    if you want to take it a step further, even winners agreed that this is just ludicrous, and you can see their votes on page one at the poll :)

OpOKo4o.png

then you have another even bigger problem ontop of that, called Class unfairness, you have assassins who need 2 floors to beat the whole tower at level 50 with debuff
    then you have berserkers who only the pay to win ones can make it past floor 10, and moving onto wizards who are being nerfed by the developers everyday "to make it harder for wizards, but they don't look at one thing from other classes to nerf/help"
  • iJustAmiJustAm
    edited February 9, 2017
    - This topic/post is not related to the thread but is on the same field.

Assassin : Very Easy Mode

- Resist/Immunity
    - Attack till pot
    - pot when needed
    - repeat
    - No disadvantages (doesn't get hit once in 40min if played right)

Priest : Easy Mode

- puts dots on target
    - Instant Ellora Balls
    - Spam Aoe
    - 40k Crits
    - Buffed Speed
    - pot when hit ( gets hit once in 40min if played right)
    - No Disadvantages

Ranger : Medium/Hard Mode

- Dodge/Dash Immunity
    - Ranged
    - Heal
    - Invincible Skill lasting 5 seconds (no stagger when hit)
    - high single Target Dps
    - High dps AoE Dps
    - pot when needed
    - Disadvantage :
    ( # invincibility cool-down takes a while)

Wizard : Very Hard Mode

- Decent DPS Single/AoE
    - Can recover mana/small amounts of health
    - Requires Health Pots unless kite
    - can kite
    - Disadvantages :
    ( # Frozen Blessing shield nerfed,
    # gets staggered 90% of the time while requiring time to cast,
    # Mana shield 1-3 hit deplete,
    # Casting time,
    # upon hit while casting casting time is added, 1 sec spell takes 3-5 seconds
    # Auto Attack animation when escaped from stagger negates spell casting, wasting 4-5 seconds
    # instead of casting spell, character walks to destination
    # Powerless against most bosses because of stagger E.g Jeranin Floor 17
    # Even Spamming a "instant cast" skill doesn't cast, mostly because of stagger animation )

Berserker : Insane Mode

- High Dps
    - Moderately high defense
    - Strong Recover move
    - Requires pots
    - Block/Charge moves
    - Disadvantages :
    ( # Cant Dodge
    # Cant block some attacks)

- This info was provided as Feedback and opinions shared by those who play the classes and attempt Ellora's Spire, if anything is left out, feel free to add on and i will edit
    Mastas
  • 1pwny1pwny
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,215
    edited February 9, 2017
    iJustAm wrote: »
    then you have another even bigger problem ontop of that, called Class unfairness, you have assassins who need 2 floors to beat the whole tower at level 50 with debuff
    then you have berserkers who only the pay to win ones can make it past floor 10, and moving onto wizards who are being nerfed by the developers everyday "to make it harder for wizards, but they don't look at one thing from other classes to nerf/help"

Wait, how is class unfairness even relevant? You're only compared to people of your own class. Wizards don't have to compete against Berserkers or Priests, they only have to beat the other Wizards.

As for "solutions", I would say that Galdiolus, who has the 2nd comment here, had the best solution IMO.
    Gladiolus wrote: »
    I would Keep the outfits how they are. Only deactivate the immense buff inside the tower.
  • iJustAmiJustAm
    edited February 9, 2017
    i cant even respond to you anymore XD
    that just makes the problem worse, without buff or with buff same outcomes. wont change anything
  • whitpinewhitpine
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 460
    edited February 9, 2017

As a wizard, or any class really, turn off click to move in options.

As for berserker as well as just how insanely stupid the tower gets at least in the "other version" which this (lets face it) is a carbon copy of, he does just fine.
    P.S. this video, along with idol class videos, kind of put me off this game entirely if this is the direction we are most likely heading.

• PperkPperk
    edited February 10, 2017

- Resist/Immunity
    - Attack till pot
    - pot when needed
    - repeat

pls show me how can i do the tower as an assa w/o getting hit
    Rockyfeler
  • RockyfelerRockyfeler
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,905
    edited February 10, 2017
    Pperk wrote: »

- Resist/Immunity
    - Attack till pot
    - pot when needed
    - repeat

Same for Priest
    Priest : Easy Mode

- puts dots on target
    - Instant Ellora Balls
    - Spam Aoe
    - 40k Crits
    - Buffed Speed
    - pot when hit ( gets hit once in 40min if played right)
    - No Disadvantages

I am in the top 10. I never run a tower without being hit several times, there is a thing called debuff so my evasion is down to 10%, and unless you use some magic, I dont know how you are not hit. Spam AoE? Do you even play a priest? How long does it take to cast an AoE and "how much" damage it does? Buffed speed? Oh my god, you probably really dont play a priest, as we throw the Ellora Marks, it slows us down, we do not have a teleport as your "Very Hard" Wizard does. 40k crit? I am happy with 28k when my mask procs - usual 20k crit here.

Also, let me ask you. How would you describe the fact that only Wizards (which in your case seem very hard) are the only class that made it to the 30th floor on my server? Yeah, it seems they have too many disadvantages, lets buff a wiz so that he can solo legendary dungeons AND do the spire in 10 minutes because they are underperforming.

Maybe I am just a lucky noob that got to the first 10, or maybe you got some weird people who definitely did not play the class they described. The only thing I can agree with is the Berzerker. My boyfriend and some other people play as a zerk in my guild, some of them have really good gear and yet they struggle a lot.
  • ReleRele
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,850
    edited February 10, 2017

- Resist/Immunity
    - Attack till pot
    - pot when needed
    - repeat

You can't, however some sins in my guild still stay at "you can dodge", no idea how tho, managet to dodge everything on one floor once, but only on that floor.
  • AnarkuzAnarkuz
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 735
    edited February 10, 2017

- Resist/Immunity
    - Attack till pot
    - pot when needed
    - repeat

Im 100% sure you never made spire with a sin xD
    (you can't dodge everything there, and we have fadigue, and if you keeps "hit hit dodge" your dps drops insanely)

Ranger hard?!!? hahahahaah

Wizard very hard?! HAHAHAAHAH

c'mon man, i agree that berserkers needs insane good equips to get to higher floors, but in the end, for all classes it's just a matter of how good equiped you are plus strategy, and you only compete with your own class...

Almost drowning in so many tears with your post xD
    Pperk
  • iJustAmiJustAm
    edited February 10, 2017

- Resist/Immunity
    - Attack till pot
    - pot when needed
    - repeat

how much tower points do you have?
  • iJustAmiJustAm
    edited February 10, 2017
    Anarkuz wrote: »

(you can't dodge everything there, and we have fadigue, and if you keeps "hit hit dodge" your dps drops insanely)

c'mon man, i agree that berserkers needs insane good equips to get to higher floors, but in the end, for all classes it's just a matter of how good equiped you are plus strategy, and you only compete with your own class...

i didn't say i have, but read that post all the way at the bottom,start with that next time, and ranger is medium/hard yes, some people don't know how to ranger properly, but the same could be said for all classes i guess, and yes wizard is very hard, you don't get extreme DPS like other classes, you don't get 1 skill spam throughout the whole tower, you require time to cast, you get staggered every hit stopping you from casting, your shield doesn't even function properly, your other shield still gets used up when staggered even tho you didn't use it, wasting time. i play a wizard everyday, since 4/7/16, i have almost 81 days of playtime on my wizard, its the crappest class in the game to date. and nexon keeps making it even more crap.
    and there is no competing, depending how many p2p there is of your class, F2p can only reach so far, in my server there is 3 P2P just on the wizard catagory, all above 320k points and by above i mean ranging from 320-380k, F2P geared can reach 280k ish max, there hasn't been anyone that passed this mark.
  • iJustAmiJustAm
    edited February 10, 2017
    whitpine wrote: »

As a wizard, or any class really, turn off click to move in options.

As for berserker as well as just how insanely stupid the tower gets at least in the "other version" which this (lets face it) is a carbon copy of, he does just fine.
    P.S. this video, along with idol class videos, kind of put me off this game entirely if this is the direction we are most likely heading.

and did you seriously just post a lvl 60 max gear tenebrium set berserker killing level 53's
    and say he does just fine XD
    and no , its not a exact copy, i do agree some things are copy and paste, but some things they change, like the tower is going to get an upgrade later, raise the floor cap to 40 instead of 30, at the moment monsters are weaker

but assasins gonna beat level 30, a year before that lol, they already 2 floors away from beating it, baelles server probably already has beat it.
  • PperkPperk
    edited February 10, 2017

- Resist/Immunity
    - Attack till pot
    - pot when needed
    - repeat

around 210k as assa, impossible to dont get hit in the tower ...
  • AnarkuzAnarkuz
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 735
    edited February 10, 2017

i didn't say i have, but read that post all the way at the bottom,start with that next time, and ranger is medium/hard yes, some people don't know how to ranger properly, but the same could be said for all classes i guess, and yes wizard is very hard, you don't get extreme DPS like other classes, you don't get 1 skill spam throughout the whole tower, you require time to cast, you get staggered every hit stopping you from casting, your shield doesn't even function properly, your other shield still gets used up when staggered even tho you didn't use it, wasting time. i play a wizard everyday, since 4/7/16, i have almost 81 days of playtime on my wizard, its the crappest class in the game to date. and nexon keeps making it even more crap.
    and there is no competing, depending how many p2p there is of your class, F2p can only reach so far, in my server there is 3 P2P just on the wizard catagory, all above 320k points and by above i mean ranging from 320-380k, F2P geared can reach 280k ish max, there hasn't been anyone that passed this mark.

No, ranger is as easy as sins. Again depends on your equipment and strategy.

Wiz are as easy as rangers and more than priests. Again.... it only depends on your GEAR and strategy.

On my server a ranger, 2 winz and 2 sins have the highgest scores (all spent lots of money in game, plus they play pretty well). I almost do not spend money (elluns one time and prem only) and always figure in 3rd~4th (in front of some cashers). Of course the full cashers will get the highest scores, what you expected? Almost every f2p game is p2w. But dont take it too serious, it's just a game, have fun with it, try to improve yourself and compete with the non full cashers.

Edit: Oh, and stop crying, wizards are op xD
  • iJustAmiJustAm
    edited February 10, 2017

- Resist/Immunity
    - Attack till pot
    - pot when needed
    - repeat

around 210k as assa, impossible to dont get hit in the tower ...

try 500k XD, no time waste, must dps everything before it hits u haha, but i do agree it would be super hard to not get hit, but assassins have the talents to not get hit once until out of stamina but right build you can make that stamina recover allowing you to dodge every time, only problem is you must time that dodge perfectly otherwise you will get hit, thats what i hear anyway
  • iJustAmiJustAm
    edited February 10, 2017
    Edit: Oh, and stop crying, wizards are op xD

what do you mean by more then priest?

but trust me you got it all wrong, i main a wizard and im above average when it comes to my class, if i had p2w gear id easily reach 400k+
    but my point being is, wizard never get anything good, nexon hate wizard
    for one they give wizard 5-6 talent skills, 1 usefull (light explosion) the others all "extremely" useless and serve no purpose.
    then they go and nerf frozen shield skill so wizard is staggered now, so even with the shield most bosses hit you while casting, stopping you from casting
    mana shield doesn't help it depletes 1 hit

if you think wizard is op, try it in pvp see how far u go and how many classes you beat, you will lose to all of them :D

but i agree, wizard was op, till nexon came along, they dont know their own game.
  • PdoggPdogg
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 930
    edited February 10, 2017
    Rip Guardians get no love.
  • RockyfelerRockyfeler
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,905
    edited February 10, 2017
    Seriously, how can you say that nexon hates wizards when they can easily solo so many things. You have insane damage if built and geared right, a teleport, 2 shields, plenty of AoE damage but oh hey, the poor wizard does not have a dash like an assasin and healing like a priest. I hope they will add those to wizards too, just so that they can stop complaining how underperforming a wizard is. You know only your class, yet you are talking about other classes how brilliant they are. I really dont know who the hell told you a priest can hit for 40k, yeah, maybe those who ended as 1st, with p2w gear, but remember, not everyone is like that, and every class (even your poor wizard) has those.
This discussion has been closed.