[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Underwater Dungeons and Mounts

Amelia17OokamiAmelia17Ookami
Riders of Icarus Rep: 740
edited February 10, 2017 in Suggestions and Feedback
While playing Riders of Icarus I have noticed that there are only land and air familiars. I was wondering that in the future there would be an update that lets you have water familiars and have underwater dungeons as well, also for them to be capable of buying oxygen tanks that have of course an expiration date around 25-30 mins and bare lungs could last 2-5 minutes under water. Suggestions?
  1. Should there be an underwater dungeon with water ridding mounts?9 votes
    1. Yes
       78% (7 votes)
    2. No
       22% (2 votes)

Comments

• emerdeix123emerdeix123
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,295
    edited February 10, 2017
    Well, there is actually one. Cavern of the Veil. But it's just a tunnel surrounded with water. It would be a nice feature to explore the world in 3 ways: on the ground, in the air, and underwater. Maybe start with small steps like adding the ability to dive while swimming.
    DuanaAmelia17Ookami
  • iJustAmiJustAm
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,045
    edited February 11, 2017
    Well, there is actually one. Cavern of the Veil. But it's just a tunnel surrounded with water. It would be a nice feature to explore the world in 3 ways: on the ground, in the air, and underwater. Maybe start with small steps like adding the ability to dive while swimming.

you can dive while swimming, will take you an hour trying to get out tho :P
  • emerdeix123emerdeix123
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,295
    edited February 11, 2017
    iJustAm wrote: »

you can dive while swimming, will take you an hour trying to get out tho :P

I see what you mean, yeah, collapsing between the textures and falling into endless depth of water/lava/space under your feet happening sometimes when you relog after disconnect or just wait for the ingame reconnect system to work. Yeah, you can call it diving, but it's not the thing that I mean under that term.