[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[Suggestion] Forum entries sorted by newest entry

RyderRyder
Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,810
edited February 13, 2017 in Suggestions and Feedback
I need some help with the forum, please:

Currently, when I want to see the newest forum entries, I have to open the category, then go to the thread with new entries, and select them one by one to read them. Then go back to the thread list, repeating this step for the next thread.

I would like to see all new entries, as an overview, independantly from the category, sorted by the date/time of the newest entries (newest on top).
Within this list, I would like to be able to exclude forum entries in the e.g. French categories (because I don't understand this language).
If possible, I would like to see from each entry the first two or three lines.

I tried to use the search functionality to get something similar, but failed to find the correct searching words/letters/text.

So my question is: Where can I find the options to do so, or how could I manage to get what I want?

Thank you for your help :-)
  1. Do other riders also want an implementation of such a function?2 votes
    1. Yes please!
       100% (2 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• VaelanVaelan
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,910
    edited February 13, 2017
    I thought this was going to be a question about "if they are?"

I think this would be better placed in suggestions and feedback
  • RyderRyder
    edited February 13, 2017
    Your answer sounds as if there is no such option available ... Well, in this case I ask the admins to move this accordingly, please :-) thanks!

Edit: Thanks to @Rele's hint I moved it myself
  • ReleRele
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,850
    edited February 13, 2017
    Ryder wrote: »
    Your answer sounds as if there is no such option available ... Well, in this case I ask the admins to move this accordingly, please :-) thanks!
    There is indeed none, unless i missed something big on the forum^^,
    also, you don't need an admin to move your post, just click on the edit button on the right top of your post, and change the place in the upper drop-down menu.
  • RuniRuni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,925
    edited February 13, 2017
    sadly there is no "newest posts" or such link you can click to see all posts since your last visit...
  • RyderRyder
    edited February 13, 2017
    Thank you, @Rele, very much for the editing hint :-)