[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

LIMITED EDITION

iJustAmiJustAm
Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,045
edited February 15, 2017 in Suggestions and Feedback
Dear Nexon :

Most Mmo's tend to have that item or two that is limited edition that you cannot get anymore
but in riders its extremely bull-crap because same items come over and over and over and over, there is no limited or rare items, everything is obtainable sooner or later
lets take this event for example

http://icarus.nexon.net/en/news/article/20847/lucky-riders-event

these are limited edition items, not for you to bring back to the game 50 times so everyone has them, it defeats the purpose of something being rare

Dullahan = Halloween 2016, why are we getting it again

LEAVE IT BE, MOVE ON, its 2017. Leave items be, don't bring same items over and over in every NX SALE, put rarity in items so they are worth more in the future.

nothing in this game is rare, every sale we get it again same thing... its getting boring
Vichall

Comments

• GriselbrandGriselbrand
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 875
    edited February 15, 2017
    is this another thread about iJustAm complaining about something nexon has done to his/her in-game experience??? why am I not suprised -_-
    1pwny
  • iJustAmiJustAm
    edited February 15, 2017
    is this another thread about iJustAm complaining about something nexon has done to his/her in-game experience??? why am I not suprised -_-

because they make silly decisions, not my fault, someone has to complain

are you telling me it makes sense that you're getting a Halloween pet that was from last year again.... i believe they stated, get it while it lasts, limited time, last Halloween, last my ass its back again, whats going to be next valentines, more romantic carriage lmfao

defeats the purpose
  • ReleRele
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,850
    edited February 16, 2017
    And you will get them again halloween 2k17,

but lets be honest here, this is the least problem we have atm.
  • RuniRuni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,925
    edited February 16, 2017
    why are angry about things you got and now others will have a chance to get it aswell?!

I dont play since the start and the ranger dont have as much familiars as my first char....i would be glad to get the green halloween horse or other stuff on the ranger and other ppl out there playing sind 2-3 weeks will be happy to have a chance to get dullahan or the other things....Dont be so cheap and dont begrudge let others get them aswell! (about limited items, there are alot of them out there, shop and event familiars that only appeared once...I dont have any problem with others getting stuff aswell on a later time.)
  • iJustAmiJustAm
    edited February 16, 2017
    Rele wrote: »
    And you will get them again halloween 2k17,
    but lets be honest here, this is the least problem we have atm.

going the way they are going now, indeed we will xD
    but it would be nice if we had some things that are rare in game
    most games gave that, on the first year of the game they are given then in like 5 years they are worth alot
    but thats obviously not going to happen since legendaries are being given for free, left right n center, this is not an event, this is a feed to attract players into staying online, i mean i cant think of anything in the game worth more then 2k gold, which you can easily get within a week , it would nice to have a sense of rarity