[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

6 March 2017 open beta

OleJoeOleJoe
Riders of Icarus Rep: 705
Posts: 34
Member
edited February 20, 2017 in Rants and Raves
thank gawd the end is near for this game and the nightmare that begun back in July 2016. Good luck to the folks and management at nexon america. i doubt yall will find a job in this industry anytime soon due to the piss poor management of this game. just dont tell your future employers you were part of riders of icarus and you should be alright.

Comments

  • GeodoiditoGeodoidito
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 850
    Posts: 35
    Member
    edited February 16, 2017
    Well riders of icarus don't need you, neither your ignorant comment.

    I know what you are talking about "6 March 2017 open beta" and let me tell you will be very disapointed and prepare your wallet because you will need it or you will quit

    I think your nightmare (BIG P2W) will begin in march 6 you just dont know it yet

    Go get some information before your nightmare begins.
  • ReleRele
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,850
    Posts: 395
    Member
    edited February 16, 2017
    Geodoidito wrote: »
    Well riders of icarus don't need you, neither your ignorant comment.

    I know what you are talking about "6 March 2017 open beta" and let me tell you will be very disapointed and prepare your wallet because you will need it or you will quit

    I think your nightmare (BIG P2W) will begin in march 6 you just dont know it yet

    Go get some information before your nightmare begins.

    It's a difference to this game tho, unless you rly want Nr.1 on the rank list,

    ps: 27.2.17 headstart will be start for like 70% already,
  • KaikoonKaikoon
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,760
    Posts: 102
    Member
    edited February 16, 2017
    OleJoe wrote: »
    thank gawd the end is near for this game .

    saying it like this you mean you have been forced to Play RoI all the time, huh?

    Geodoidito
  • WeedGurlWeedGurl
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,435
    Posts: 75
    Member
    edited February 16, 2017
    just because a new mmo drops, doesn't mean all the others die.
    Draconiya
  • FuzFuzFuzFuz
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 775
    Posts: 58
    Member
    edited February 16, 2017
    What happens on 6th March?
  • WeedGurlWeedGurl
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,435
    Posts: 75
    Member
    edited February 16, 2017
    FuzFuz wrote: »
    What happens on 6th March?
    revelation open beta

    FuzFuz
  • KaikoonKaikoon
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,760
    Posts: 102
    Member
    edited February 16, 2017
    FuzFuz wrote: »
    What happens on 6th March?

    open beta of RO starts.
    FuzFuz
  • RamosRamos
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 535
    Posts: 22
    Member
    edited February 16, 2017
    just name me one good mmo that is not pay to win, it's all about money now they don't make games for you to have fun but for them to get rich.
    And you can be fine without paying too, there is no way you compete with credit card heros in any mmo right now no exception.
  • YllmathirYllmathir
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 7,315
    Posts: 1,040
    Member
    edited February 16, 2017
    Ramos wrote: »
    just name me one good mmo that is not pay to win, it's all about money now they don't make games for you to have fun but for them to get rich.
    And you can be fine without paying too, there is no way you compete with credit card heros in any mmo right now no exception.
    Almost all Pay to Play mmo are not pay to win 'cause you pay to play and everyone is at the same level. :)

    FuzFuz
  • FuzFuzFuzFuz
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 775
    Posts: 58
    Member
    edited February 16, 2017
    Ramos wrote: »
    just name me one good mmo that is not pay to win

    WoW, The Secret World, The Elder Scrolls Online...
  • FuzFuzFuzFuz
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 775
    Posts: 58
    Member
    edited February 16, 2017
    WeedGurl wrote: »
    FuzFuz wrote: »
    What happens on 6th March?
    revelation open beta

    Another P2W?
  • YllmathirYllmathir
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 7,315
    Posts: 1,040
    Member
    edited February 16, 2017
    FuzFuz wrote: »

    Another P2W?
    Maybe.. maybe not! ;)
    Are you going to try it?
  • WeedGurlWeedGurl
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,435
    Posts: 75
    Member
    edited February 16, 2017
    OleJoe wrote: »
    thank gawd the end is near for this game and the nightmare that begun back in July 2016. Good luck to the folks and management at nexon america. i doubt yall will find a job in this industry anytime soon due to the piss poor management of this game. just dont tell your future employers you were part of riders of icarus and you should be alright.

    I could understand you not being happy with nexon because you just don't like this game in general.. Doesn't mean everyone is unhappy. I've been unhappy before but I feel like the game is coming out of some poor earlier decisions but at this point I think the game is pretty well back on track.
    The current state in game is actually pretty rewarding lately and I get a lot of enjoyment out of it. the money I've spent I felt was well spent lately. The content pace is pretty nice. a lot of things came together and it became pretty evident why nexon made some of their decisions, but of course the salty people never move on from earlier let downs.
    1pwnyDraconiya
  • FuzFuzFuzFuz
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 775
    Posts: 58
    Member
    edited February 16, 2017
    Yllmathir wrote: »
    FuzFuz wrote: »

    Another P2W?
    Maybe.. maybe not! ;)
    Are you going to try it?
    I don't think I want to get addicted to another korean p2w-farm-machine. :D

    Also, I just checked it, the classes look horrible and they have lolis.
  • GeodoiditoGeodoidito
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 850
    Posts: 35
    Member
    edited February 16, 2017
    Rele wrote: »
    Geodoidito wrote: »
    Well riders of icarus don't need you, neither your ignorant comment.

    I know what you are talking about "6 March 2017 open beta" and let me tell you will be very disapointed and prepare your wallet because you will need it or you will quit

    I think your nightmare (BIG P2W) will begin in march 6 you just dont know it yet

    Go get some information before your nightmare begins.

    It's a difference to this game tho, unless you rly want Nr.1 on the rank list,

    ps: 27.2.17 headstart will be start for like 70% already,

    Sure , thank you Nexon that you have Riders of Icarus here and not at my crap.com



  • GeodoiditoGeodoidito
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 850
    Posts: 35
    Member
    edited February 16, 2017
    FuzFuz wrote: »
    Yllmathir wrote: »
    FuzFuz wrote: »

    Another P2W?
    Maybe.. maybe not! ;)
    Are you going to try it?
    I don't think I want to get addicted to another korean p2w-farm-machine. :D

    Also, I just checked it, the classes look horrible and they have lolis.

    Well ro p2w crap it's not Korean it's chinese

  • Mattking93Mattking93
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,470
    Posts: 108
    Member
    edited February 16, 2017
    Revelation is a massively p2w game with a few redeeming characteristics. Its no where near as captivating as people make it seem to be. And yes, ive been in the closed beta.

  • 1pwny1pwny
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,215
    Posts: 308
    Member
    edited February 16, 2017
    You want a fun, free-to-play MMO? Play Maplestory.

    Maplestory has been my a consistent source of free, innocent fun for 10 years.

    It's missing some things that more traditional MMOs have, like PvP and.. well... graphics, but it's still an amazing game.
  • AellaeAellae
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,445
    Posts: 363
    Member
    edited February 17, 2017
    New players everywhere on Baellas, dunno wth you're going on about.

    The fact that Revelations is being managed by My.com, good luck with all that. Anyone who played skyforge will know what i'm talking about.
    Revelations looks interesting, I may give it a shot, but i'm very weary considering the Skyforge debacle, and this game is my new baby, its fun, fun guild, sooo yea, I see this game only getting better with every patch lol.
  • mynamsfrommanmynamsfromman
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 210
    Posts: 2
    Member
    edited February 20, 2017
    well sorry to post, but have you even played ro? its complete crap compared to roi LOL feel free to go play it though. i played it for 7 hours and was bored
    SemiMong