[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Lv. 40 Legendary Mark Box

RockyfelerRockyfeler
Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,905
edited February 20, 2017 in General Chat
Hello everyone.

I would just like to ask if there is someone who can confirm that Tagris and Traes drop from those boxes. I know there were a lot of expectations that there is a 40% chance, but as far as I know no one got any of them, just the pegasuses. So is there anyone who got them?

Also, I feel like this box made the craft worthless again, so if they only drop pegasus marks, I am disappointed :/
Neora

Comments

• RuniRuni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,925
    edited February 20, 2017
    the tagris/traes marks arent in these boxes!
  • AellaeAellae
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,445
    edited February 20, 2017
    Rockyfeler wrote: »
    Hello everyone.

I would just like to ask if there is someone who can confirm that Tagris and Traes drop from those boxes. I know there were a lot of expectations that there is a 40% chance, but as far as I know no one got any of them, just the pegasuses. So is there anyone who got them?

Also, I feel like this box made the craft worthless again, so if they only drop pegasus marks, I am disappointed :/

Was thinking the same thing. they need to go through all mark crafting and reduce the cost of materials drastically, i mean, i saw a Demonus Mark on broker earlier for like 175 gold, that doesnt even cover the NPC cost of the 300 Elite Taming potions required to make the 30 High Taming Elixirs....

It is a nice feature, getting all these marks from various things, but it sure gives the finger to crafters, at least with the current state of material requirements for marks.

Neora
  • RockyfelerRockyfeler
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,905
    edited February 20, 2017
    175g is still fair price compared to what people ask for them on Akaldus. Since evening, the marks for calypto dropped down from 170 to 100g which is just ridiculous. With a bit of luck the mark can be created for aprx. 140-155g, but at this point I can just throw away all the materials I was collecting for several weeks (thanks for the dailies). Yep, I am definitely disappointed, the only things I really want are Tagris and Traes which still drop only from titans at a very very very (....) low droprate. And in case someone is going to show up with "stop complaining about free stuff" sorry but I will as I had to go through the craft of every legendary while at this point everyone gets the same thing for free..
    NeoraDraconiya
  • ExceddiusExceddius
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,540
    edited February 20, 2017
    Why can we have all legendary in box except the lv.40 dragons?
    Legendary lv.40 box = All pony (lv.40).
    Legendary adventure box = Shakiba (lv.50) + All Pony
    We are lv.50, the next level is 55... Dragon are max lv.40. And the drop rate on the titans is ridiculous. Already there is no recipe...
    NeoraDraconiya
  • NeoseptemNeoseptem
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,280
    edited February 20, 2017
    The funny thing is the marks are even SELLABLE!
    If they were bound like almost all marks obtained from boxes I wouldn't even have a problem but they are not.

As for crafting, you can get packs of 10 High Taming Elixier (as well as Complex Familar Orbs) from Familiar Adventure fairly often now which is much cheaper than crafting them. Naturally prices are dropping because of this.
    Draconiya
  • NeoraNeora
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,080
    edited February 20, 2017
    Yeah i was so exited about this box hoping for a traes or tagris mark...

At least they should make the drop rate higher the marks craftable or some other options to get the marks... this dragons are one of my fav. Mounts in this game and there are ridiculous hard to get.
    DraconiyaExceddiusHitlano
  • ExceddiusExceddius
    edited February 20, 2017
    Neora wrote: »

At least they should make the drop rate higher the marks craftable or some other options to get the marks... this dragons are one of my fav. Mounts in this game and there are ridiculous hard to get.

Same for me. I want to play with Tagris/Traes before level 55 map.

Neora
  • AnarkuzAnarkuz
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 735
    edited February 20, 2017
    Exceddius wrote: »
    Neora wrote: »

Same for me. I want to play with Tagris/Traes before level 55 map.

Everybody does. But that's what makes it so special: it's really hard to get.

People playing mmorpg these days wants everything easy coming... That's just not fun. Archive a conquer with a hard journey is! (in my opinion of course)

ps: I want a Tagris and Traes too =/
  • ExceddiusExceddius
    edited February 20, 2017
    The problem with Tagris and Traes is RNG, RNG and RNG... It's not farm or play. You need luck for three times.
    - Luck for the mark in drop list (after a Titan's dead - low drop chance)
    - Luck for the dice (6 players => 1/6 chance)
    - Luck for the taming (1/3 chance for a special legendary - no battle)
    I have nothing against the farm or the difficulty BUT OMG i hate RNG. xD
    AnarkuzNeorainsanerain
  • KnyomaoKnyomao
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,210
    edited February 20, 2017
    Exceddius wrote: »
    The problem with Tagris and Traes is RNG, RNG and RNG... It's not farm or play. You need luck for three times.
    - Luck for the mark in drop list (after a Titan's dead - low drop chance)
    - Luck for the dice (6 players => 1/6 chance)
    - Luck for the taming (1/3 chance for a special legendary - no battle)
    I have nothing against the farm or the difficulty BUT OMG i hate RNG. xD

I like RNG because is better than knowing for sure how to get a mount by just doing something specific.
    Better have a "%chance" instead of if i do thi this and this the mount is sure mine.
    You will have everything in the game way too fast like this, so the RNG is great imo :)