[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Command boxes

Uchih4MadaraUchih4Madara
Riders of Icarus Rep: 905
edited February 20, 2017 in Bug Reporting
u go to character select then go back into game you get a free commander's box, just saying

EDIT: you can switch channel to get free boxes too
server: Kalas (not sure if other servers have this)

Comments

• MyrovannaMyrovanna
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 100
    edited February 20, 2017
    Yea I'd like to add that it happens when u phase through certain areas, for example going in and out of a dungeon. I've deleted the boxes that showed up. Just thought I'd add that in with Uchih's post.
  • Uchih4MadaraUchih4Madara
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 905
    edited February 20, 2017
    Myrovanna wrote: »
    Yea I'd like to add that it happens when u phase through certain areas, for example going in and out of a dungeon. I've deleted the boxes that showed up. Just thought I'd add that in with Uchih's post.

ty
  • AellaeAellae
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,445
    edited February 20, 2017
    lol.. U guys should have just notified them of this situation via support ticket when it comes to something like this, seen a bunch of people going in and out of dungeon earlier, now it makes sense x) rip another event
  • AnarkuzAnarkuz
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 735
    edited February 20, 2017
    Came here to report this =/
  • DarkJesterDarkJester
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 915
    edited February 20, 2017
    I was just doing my daily heroic rounds and when I was done, I had 6 more boxes. I took those, then tested to see what triggered it, entered and left a dungeon real quick, and suddenly I had 2 more. I left those in storage. I suspect a server rollback or reset soon.
  • ArturieArturie
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 460
    edited February 20, 2017
    I hope to rollback.. cuz right now everyone will have rondos
  • DragonEnchantressDragonEnchantress
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,665
    edited February 20, 2017
    Roll back would make me sad cuz I finally got a skakiba mark from familiar exploration but I'd totally understand if it happened. Also, I reported this but not in the forum cuz I didn't want to blast it to everyone publicly but I guess here it is anyway lol
    GreenRose
  • ReleRele
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,850
    edited February 20, 2017
    A simple chest whipe is more expectable, as half my guild had rondo, some even twice, befor this bug occured,
    so a rollback cause of rondos is not a reason, while boxes are timed anyway so you can't open more than a certain amount since the bug happened.

Also the bug causes no harm to nexons Nx sales, in fact, more temper stones mean more bought elluns for tempering, resulting in more income,

since the pets can't be dissembled for elluns, no free elluns there.
  • PeonlicousPeonlicous
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 350
    edited February 20, 2017
    it suprieses me that there isnt still an unscheduled maintaince... easy fix, delete all boxes, gift each character a rondo and some boxes as compasation, and done
  • DarkJesterDarkJester
    edited February 20, 2017
    Lol everyone a Rondo. Perhaps not so generous,but I like the thought process.
  • KillXIIIKillXIII
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,000
    edited February 20, 2017
    I noticed that bug today aswell. When I got out of the Spire I had a new box which was strange cause there was no new time window. Then I was looking for Tolus and had to switch channels where I got more extra boxes. I guess this event will be deleted soon once they notice the bug reports.
  • PeonlicousPeonlicous
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 350
    edited February 20, 2017
    who cares if everyone gets a rondo, i mean they are untradeable, the rate isnt low to get them either. But it should be rather sooner than later. Rollback is mostly never an option, i think i havent seen one in over 15 years in an official game-server. So the sooner they do sth like mentioned above, the less damage there will be.
    I understand that it is almost impossible not to get extra chests if you play right now, but some ppl reenter dungeons for hours now, having stockpilled over several thousand chests alrdy.... i do have a problem with such behaviour...
  • DarkJesterDarkJester
    edited February 20, 2017
    They're pretty rare. I'm 20 boxes in on two characters and haven't seen a Rondo. Plus, if everyone has one, that would no longer be something special (which they totally are), and would likely piss off those who got one back in the day from a pet box or even gold.

In short, I care, and other people will care.
  • RuniRuni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,925
    edited February 20, 2017
    i just hope they will ban those ppl that are doing things like this on purpose....i mean you can see if someone has a couple boxes or like 100 boxes because he is doing normal stuff like dailys and achievements or if someone want to get alot boxes and have tausend of them....And the last grp should get banned or any other action taken against them to show them "bugusing isnt allowed!"
  • GriselbrandGriselbrand
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 875
    edited February 20, 2017
    just so you know 2k boxes if opened back-to-back immediately on cd would take 41.666667 days ;P gl to those peopl i guess lol
  • EmperorSnowEmperorSnow
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 220
    edited February 20, 2017
    They will remove the Event and Punish everyone ( I think ) .... I hate this fkn Bug User.....
  • BobmadBobmad
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 300
    edited February 20, 2017
    I hate not having a GM to quickly fix a bug.
    I do not take care of other players' lives or how they play.
  • RyderRyder
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,810
    edited February 20, 2017
    I am interested in how many players on each server reported this bug via the ticket system? Doing so takes some time and effort. How many took this effort?

I did so this morning... (Akaldus) :-) ... curious about the outcome!
  • EmperorSnowEmperorSnow
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 220
    edited February 20, 2017
    Bobmad wrote: »
    I hate not having a GM to quickly fix a bug.
    I do not take care of other players' lives or how they play.

Yeah it would be nice if there is a GM online wich you can Contact fast ....
    Bobmad
  • NXACuddlesNXACuddles
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 36,945
    Administrator
    edited February 20, 2017
    Thank you Riders. I mentioned in a previous thread that the team will be notified of this issue.
    EmperorSnow