[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

{COMPLETE} Maintenance - February 21, 2017

Comments

• AnariaAnaria
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 315
    edited February 21, 2017
    nythrex wrote: »
    Login not possible, i stuck after i choose my char in the connection screen!

yeah now me too. Great job really. Game at least worked for 2min.
  • XzystXzyst
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 435
    edited February 21, 2017
    Any of the mods that work for Nexon or have contact with them directly, F YOU, and ban me for it, I don't give a F, I stayed up all night to get back on to reset my familiar adventures and get pet exp, and you can't give us a heads up that only the FIRST character you log on will be able to accept the Elluns earlier than the time you put the servers back online, seriously F YOU, you lazy, unorganized F-ing bonobos, I didn't exploit the bug, I never exploit bugs, and I am usually very courteous to customer support people, but you all suck major donkey roosters.
    SemiMongMeaMeaKaikoonMadDog68MastasyvadimPperkPdogg
  • SemiMongSemiMong
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,350
    edited February 21, 2017
    As one final comments to hopefully resolve these "new" issues! It seems people either can or cant connect to the server, if they do some people are crashing within minutes. If you are lucky enough to make it on, things you buy from elloras storage wont come through (a restart will fix this) or take forever, loading/teleporting is either outright not allowed or takes forever, and mobs seem to now spawn (not seen anyone else with this only me) my example being the tower! Hope all is fixed soon as with todays/last nights updates that have now introduced a tonne more bugs people are going to start leaving, cant have that!
  • RihkuazoRihkuazo
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 825
    edited February 21, 2017
    nice maintenance nexon, you can't even do it properly....
  • virus0011virus0011
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 545
    edited February 21, 2017
    lag,bug teleport ........ plz stop :-(
  • RyderRyder
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,810
    edited February 21, 2017
    Game reacts veeeeeerrrrrrryyyyyyyy slow for each function, I could switch through 2 chars to get the compensation and the unluck-boxes and hanging looooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggg in the connection screen for the third char.

My friend has the same experience, could switch through 4 chars, tried to switch to the ranger again, connection takes mooooooooooooooore time ...

Hallelujah, my third char made it to the game :-)

So people need PATIENCE need PATIENCE need PATIENCE need PATIENCE need PATIENCE ---- please compensate the lost patience, too (<<<this is a joke)

May I quote one of the Rabbinis? "You will be well compensated! Well ... compensated at least" (I do like today's maintenance compensation, but I'm afraid that many others will not)

btw ... My friend still hangs in the connecting phase ...
  • KaikoonKaikoon
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,760
    edited February 21, 2017
    Nexon, maybe its time for a rollback.
  • XzystXzyst
    edited February 21, 2017
    Ruinous wrote: »

Our apologies for extending maintenance and thank you for your patience. Riders of Icarus has been up and open for approximately 15 minutes. You can log into the game. Enjoy and take flight, Rider!

So 15 minutes ago from the time you posted this, and you only made a post 8 minutes before this alerting the player base that they will only receive Elluns on the first character they log in, you should be fired, 100% fired, you suck at your job, I know damn well you knew much earlier than this and yet you wait until AFTER the servers are online to tell us, not even right before, you literally waited until AFTER they were up, are you serious?

To be clear, Cuddle edited her post at 7:35AM my time (EST), you (Ruinous) made a post at 7:20 AM, at 7:28 you (Ruinous) made a post saying they (the servers) have been up for approximately 15minutes (7:13 AM), so you really couldn't alert us sooner? Do you not see how flawed that is?
    Kesstryl
  • HashwerxHashwerx
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 440
    edited February 21, 2017
    Hi,

I just logged in to find one of my Commander Rondo pets is gone from my pet inventory. I got my first Comm. Rondo during the 2nd day of the event and I opened another Commander Rondo on the 3rd day of the event, all before this bug happened. Why was my 2nd Comm. Rondo deleted? Not only this, but I have lost a mark box + a heroic mark from my inventory. Also my hotkeys have been moved around and I have a random "Pebble" and a Raven Mask on my hotkey bar.

Not really sure what you guys keep messing up but this is pretty tiring to deal with as a player.
    Mastas
  • KaikoonKaikoon
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,760
    edited February 21, 2017
    Xzyst wrote: »

Our apologies for extending maintenance and thank you for your patience. Riders of Icarus has been up and open for approximately 15 minutes. You can log into the game. Enjoy and take flight, Rider!

So 15 minutes ago from the time you posted this, and you only made a post 8 minutes before this alerting the player base that they will only receive Elluns on the first character they log in, you should be fired, 100% fired, you suck at your job, I know damn well you knew much earlier than this and yet you wait until AFTER the servers are online to tell us, not even right before, you literally waited until AFTER they were up, are you serious?

Does that mean i only get the 100 ellun only on my trash toon with which i loged in first, to see if everything is ok?
    you know, i did not want to log in with my main toon first because i did not want to have more items dissapear from its storage.

Kesstryl
  • XzystXzyst
    edited February 21, 2017
    Kaikoon wrote: »
    Xzyst wrote: »

Does that mean i only get the 100 ellun only on my trash toon with which i loged in first, to see if everything is ok?
    you know, i did not want to log in with my main toon first because i did not want to have more items dissapear from its storage.

Yessir, I have completely relogged my game to see, my main has nothing in Ellora, but my level 20 priest does, so unless your case is somehow different than mine, yes, you can only accept them on that first char you logged in on. I am so pissed right now, I sat here refreshing forums all night, checking launcher news all night, stayed up all night, just to get pissed off because people can't do their job decently, I know they had ample time to alert us, they had to have, there is no way not a single forum moderator had zero contact with the server/dev team until after the servers relaunched, if that is the case please tell us players mods, because if that's how they do things, I am quitting this game here and now and going to play something else
    Kesstryl
  • KnyomaoKnyomao
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,210
    edited February 21, 2017
    Kaikoon wrote: »
    Nexon, maybe its time for a rollback.

I'm 100% ok with this if it can fix whatever is wrong in the code :)
    I dont care about any farm lose or something, if a rollback could do the trick pls consider it.
  • Oceane1982Oceane1982
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 800
    edited February 21, 2017
    no 100 elluns for me, i saw them in my ellora box, try to get them, but impossible... i relogged my account and no elluns anymore, another bug ? :( sorry for my english
  • SemiMongSemiMong
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,350
    edited February 21, 2017
    The funny thing about this is that this could of all of been fixed if people didn't moan about there being an unfair advantage xD the bugs have come from maintenance they did to fix the boxes, if people just realized that life isn't fair and sometimes you lose, and nexon just removed the event/boxes completely it would of been better.
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 5,125
    edited February 21, 2017
    Unscheduled Maintenance Complete
    The inventory bug and issues with opening Lucky Commander’s Boxes have been fixed. If you are missing items, please submit a ticket here: https://support-icarus.nexon.net/

Commander’s Lucky Box
    If your account was affected by the February 20th morning maintenance that removed the Commander’s Lucky Box in the case where an account had 22 or more boxes due to the bug, we did not distribute the 21 boxes owed to you. As mentioned in an earlier post, those boxes will be delivered to the affected accounts during maintenance on February 23rd. You can see more details on that here: http://forums.icarus.nexon.net/discussion/comment/61488/#Comment_61488. Note that only the affected accounts that had their 22 or more boxes removed will receive the delivery of 21 Commander’s Lucky Boxes.

Unscheduled Maintenance Compensation
    To compensate Riders for the inconvenience today and lengthy unscheduled maintenance, all Riders will receive the following in their Ellora’s Storage:

• Elluns (100 Pack) (Untradeable)

This pack is redeemable until 2/28 at 00:00 UTC.

All Riders who were logged in between 21:40 UTC on February 20th to 7:15 UTC on February 21st will receive the following in their Ellora’s Storage:

• Small Familiar EXP Potion (5 Pack)
    • 100% Health Recovery Potion (3 Pack)
    • Familiar EXP Booster (5 Pack)

This pack is redeemable until 2/28 at 00:00 UTC.

To collect your rewards, log into the game with the character you want to have receive the outlined items and click on the Ellora’s Storage icon in the bottom right corner of the screen. After you open Ellora’s Storage, go to the Event Box Tab. Select the item and click the CLAIM button and it will send the selected items to your inventory.
    This attempt at compensation is an insult to every single player of your games! You offer compensation but restrict it to the first character that is logged into the game! While that's bad enough, you don't even bother to notify players early enough which has resulted in players being unaware of this prior to attempting their first log-in after this second unscheduled maintenance!

Now it seems that this second unscheduled maintenance has, like the first unscheduled maintenance, introduced even more bugs! This is becoming a seriously ridiculous situation! How does Nexon manage to make things worse after one unscheduled maintenance but then have a second unscheduled maintenance to fix their earlier screw ups which results in even more problems? What a feckin joke!!! Nexon are really showing just how incompentent they truly are with these messed up unscheduled maintenance periods that introduce more problems! Every single person working for Nexon should be hanging their heads in shame over this fiasco!

I suspect I'm not the only person who's now giving serious consideration to just walking away from RoI and anything else that Nexon are connected with! Nexon really needs to take some time to reconsider how they handle this entire mess. Any sort of compensation should be awarded on a per character basis, not on a per account basis. If another unscheduled maintenance is required to correct these new issues introduced by the second unscheduled maintenance then Nexon really needs to ensure that they fully test everything correctly to ensure nothing else gets messed up!

Nexon seem to be doing everything they can to drive players away while doing virtually nothing to encourage players to stay!
    Xzyst
  • KesstrylKesstryl
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,775
    edited February 21, 2017
    ugh I wish stuff that goes into Elora's storage was available to the entire account! First character I logged into was not my main, saw all the stuff, came here to see what happened, and now an alt that I barely play has all the stuff my main needs. Why do you make things like this? If you have a thing called Elora's storage, why not make it account bound? This makes it hard for those of us who don't hang out in the forums 24/7 and who sleep through the night and log in on waking up when they see a disconnect (which happens frequently overnight) has happened. I appreciate the freebies, but at least in those cases create an account bound field in your database so we can choose whom to give the gifts too.
    GrizzlyUKXzyst
  • XzystXzyst
    edited February 21, 2017
    I realize I may seem overly dramatic about this, and some may consider it my own fault (e.g. why would you log onto your alt first, but I had been up all night and just wanted to save time and get the rewards out of the way and then log into my main do my spire and head to bed as quick as possible, so I logged on my chars in backwards order, lowest level to highest), but I am completely okay with glitches or bugs or maintenance, stuff happens I get that, I am okay with that and accept it completely, but incompetence or lack of communication should not have to happen, we should have been given fair warning that the compensation would only be going to the first character we logged into, ESPECIALLY considering the current event is having everyone log onto all their characters to receive the reward, there's really no excuse for this IMO, there should have been a post up BEFORE servers came online, even if it was one minute before, then i could accept part of the blame for myself, but because of the time stamps and posts, you can see that no post was made until after servers had been up for about 10 minutes, that's not right IMO.
    GrizzlyUKKesstryl
  • RudiRudi
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,025
    edited February 21, 2017
    Hm, after 2nd maintenance this game is unplayable.
    1) think 2x more time to load character. If you relog, almost always crash and need to hard close program because freeze.
    2) if you load character, almost everythink loads longer then before
    3) if you want to take quest or something - impossible. Character out of range and you are staying right before NPC
    4) if you teleport to town, always load too long and often you come to ghost city without NPC and they won't appear --> disconnect and go to point 1. and repeat.
    edit: NPC appear after 8 minutes... maybe I have too bad connection :p

Nice update
  • PeonlicousPeonlicous
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 350
    edited February 21, 2017
    How about we start an maintenance now again, and fix all the issues and while at it we make the stuff for the maintenance on 23th too? And now the tricky part, when we bring the servers back up all should working. Or you think ppl like the bug and laggs atm?

cant log in anymore btw, stuck at connecting for minutes. and now i get mad, incompetent dev team....
  • MastasMastas
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,665
    edited February 21, 2017
    This is getting better and better ! the Game keeps buggin out not loading mobs,being stuck,not being able to Rez when you die etc !!!