[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Com. Rondo in The Spire isn't working properly

YllmathirYllmathir
Riders of Icarus Rep: 7,315
edited February 21, 2017 in Bug Reporting
Even if outside seems to work as intended, inside the spire Commander Rondo gives less dps than expected and less than Rondo.

Rondo DPS: Outside it gives 4507 DPS
cd8525ee5c.png

Commander Rondo DPS: Outside it gives 4936 DPS
cd8b626710.png

Shouldn't the commander be better even if The Spire has a different kind of scaling? He has 5% more overall attack compared to Rondo (40% vs 35%).

Comments

• KesstrylKesstryl
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,775
    edited February 21, 2017
    Huh, maybe that's why I didn't notice any difference when I used him in my spire run today.
  • ReleRele
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,850
    edited February 23, 2017
    The normal rondo does not even have overall attack, which makes the difference even stranger.
  • RuniRuni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,925
    edited February 23, 2017
    the question would be how is the difference outside of the tower? Maybe its the same outside of the tower?
    i mean i realized myself that overall attack % is different as magic attack % so 40% magic attack wont be the same dps plus as 40% overall attack!
    (example flam with 39% magic attack gives me around 1.550 dps more, hameon with 30% overall attack gives me 1.700 dps more...) so maybe its the same on the outside because of different calculations.
  • ReleRele
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,850
    edited February 24, 2017
    Overall attack and magic attack and work different, and my gues is since priest got a dmg buff in the spire that this breaks the scalings,
    the more overall attack you have the less effective the individual % is, so that bonus buff might just reduce the effectiveness of the pet buff,

another reason might be that the priest in the picture got so less raw magic attack that overall is just less effective,
    tho counting from dps, that can't rly be the case.