[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Ice-Armored Kerav Mount

VaelanVaelan
Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,910
edited February 24, 2017 in Suggestions and Feedback
I'd just like to state my disappointment in the fact that the best looking mount and most detailed mount in the game was hidden behind so many lucky boxes. Of the $600 I spent on boxes to get this spectacular mount I only saw 2 come up on my screen which was in the first 22 boxes I opened, in a total of about 500 boxes I opened. Unfortunately I have not one.

I don't know if people have seen this mount up close, but the amount of work the designers must have done for it would have been incredible. The scroll work and balance of the wing armor, the body and tail spikes all covered in Runes and Scrollwork is amazing from the few brief screen shots I got of the only one I saw on my server.

I have spent not only Days opening boxes, but setting my alarm at all hours to try and buy this mount for 3000g, with no replies. I can see many people would want to seal this creature, however this Dragon is the pinnacle of what I would sum up all the Mounts in Icarus. It is simply Digital Artwork, and I keep recalling one of the loading screens saying, "There are many mounts to capture, be sure to tame the ones that catch your eye!"

I would love to see this mount reintroduced at some point, to Buy at the store if possible, or at another event. Even as a Monthly Writ Mount option. I play a Ranger as a Main so the Stats for the seal are not that amazing, it's the sheer effort that is visible, that has gone into this mount, that deserves, for it to be seen and Ridden more.

Congratulations to the designers and concept artists who came up with this, I hope we can see this Dragon made available again in the future.

Comments

• DarkJesterDarkJester
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 915
    edited February 24, 2017
    $600 holy %&#@!
  • iJustAmiJustAm
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,045
    edited February 24, 2017
    wraith is that you? XD - p.s give it a month or two, it will come back, everything comes back in this poop game, there is no limited edition items, heck id wouldn't be surprised if thy gave out ice armor kerav for free as part of some stupid event, i mean just look at rondo.
  • biggheadbigghead
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 700
    edited February 25, 2017
    Suggestion:

Offer it as a skin(heroic/legendary) for kerav's, in multiple colors like red/white/all black.
  • VaelanVaelan
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,910
    edited February 25, 2017
    I feel the worst part of this for me is that nearly every shout I made, Riders whispered me asking "Mount or Seal?" even though I stated Mount in the shout.
    Perhaps if the seal stats weren't so appealing there would be more flying around. Perhaps instead of Nexon Attaching Amazing Seal Stats to such a wonderful looking mount they could just add a lego block with those stats, And leave alone such other Mounts with Appealing Mounted Passives and give them indifferent sealed stats, so People would ride them. This isn't "Sealer's of Icarus", it's Riders of Icarus.

@Cuddlewings
    Maybe instead of folding up a Painting to prop up a bookshelf, they could leave the Painting alone and release a recolored Wolf for the Bookshelf people to Seal.
  • ReleRele
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,850
    edited February 25, 2017
    *opens broker*
    *looks for ice kerav*
    *closes broker*

3+ for around 1k as mount,
    does your server hate the broker?,
    about the seal, the overall def is not that appealin is it?, beside that it's a normal overall/allstat seal,

tho, 2 appearing out of 500 boxes..........since the frost fox i had the feeling they reduced the chance........
  • iJustAmiJustAm
    edited February 25, 2017
    Rele wrote: »
    *opens broker*
    *looks for ice kerav*
    *closes broker*

not every server is baelles with 50000 ppl XD
    i hope you realize how low populated the other servers are

in hakain this kerav is going for 1.5-2.5k as of right now and increasing.
  • ReleRele
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,850
    edited February 25, 2017
    iJustAm wrote: »
    *opens broker*
    *looks for ice kerav*
    *closes broker*

not every server is baelles with 50000 ppl XD
    i hope you realize how low populated the other servers are

in hakain this kerav is going for 1.5-2.5k as of right now and increasing.

i'm not on baellas, neither am i on the most populated.^
  • iJustAmiJustAm
    edited February 26, 2017
    iJustAm wrote: »
    *opens broker*
    *looks for ice kerav*
    *closes broker*
    i'm not on baellas, neither am i on the most populated.^

i was just saying it must be some miracle or maybe there happen to be alot of nx buyers that obtained ice kerrav for your server but, they are being harder to obtain by the day, as i stated my server hakain has none atm and doesn't seem like there is going to be anytime soon. but as i was saying, nexon will eventually bring it back, they always bring back things in sales so just a matter of time XD