[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Stygaea Manastone Battle

xKamikazexKamikaze
Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,350
edited March 7, 2017 in General Chat
Hey Guys & Girls!

I'm speaking to you as a player not a mod, now ;)

Few Background info's.. I'm playing at Velzeroth/EU. We won every Manastone in Stygea since it is released. I've the title "Ruler of Stygea" twice.

Every Saturay is Manastone in Stygea. The first one/two weeks was really fun.. server vs server.. so much PvP.. making tactics for protecting carrier etc..
Since week three.. it's not even server vs server.. it's more like Velzeroth vs 3 .. if I count the afk players, too ^^

It's no fun anymore winning this event in less then 6 minutes. In my opnion they need to do some changes or a balance.
My suggestions:
- Adding Debuff on the next Manastone to the winners ( -50% all stats / dps / def .. )
- If a server win the manastone, they can't win the next time
- Doing a server merge and Stygea will be EU vs NA
- or EU vs NA without server merge

Let me hear your opinion, suggestion or feedback about Manastone Battle in Stygea.
Is that happening on NA, too?

Please tell on which Server/Region you are playing at :)
  1. Evaluate the Stygea Manastone Battle16 votes
    1. Good
       13% (2 votes)
    2. Average
       13% (2 votes)
    3. Bad
       38% (6 votes)
    4. I don't play PvP
       38% (6 votes)

Comments

• xKamikazexKamikaze
    edited March 7, 2017
    Wrote by michelMeriadoc / Sended me in private and was in agreement that I can post it here. Thanks!

hey, im interested in your post of stygeae. because there are alot of players on ROI that are good geared and only doing some tranua/attaius, sandstorm and perhaps some dungeons. those ppl are beginning to be bored alrdy, we want to do some pvp but ye as we all know Velzeroth has more ppl.
    - Adding Debuff on the next Manastone to the winners ( -50% all stats / dps / def .. )
    - If a server win the manastone, they can't win the next time
    - Doing a server merge and Stygea will be EU vs NA
    - or EU vs NA without server merge

these are the suggestions of your plan to balance the pvp in stygeae.
    I like the debuff that would be very helpfull to all ppl for getting some kill more easily.
    and also the 2nd suggestion is a very sportive way of letting an other server some hope to win.
    the 3rd and 4rd is a bit to much of everything. thb as a member of Akaldus and I know how it was to lose the manastone battle. It was doing fine as a massive pvp battle infront of Triggs pub, I killed some velzeroths and Koroshimos aswell but when Velzeroth came with the manastone there was littlerly a huge wave of lagg incoming. I coudnt move at all, I was dead in 5 sec.

so my suggestion is to try to reduce the ppl of Velzeroths side and its quite dumb from nexon to make a pvp thing for all servers of same regions to fight with each others. I mean like look at WoW they had different kind of pvp maps all nice and cosy 10 VS 10 or 20 VS 20 but not like that there are more than 200 ppl in the same place. but ye thats rlly my thought im not sure nexon can make maps for pvp so there isnt huge lag or something cuz no1 can pvp like that its just insane.
  • SalladinSalladin
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,630
    edited March 7, 2017
    Hello,
    I play on the server Velzeroth and I have no title Ruler of Stygea. I disagree that it change current PVP cross server status. Absence players it is a problem other servers. Not problem server Velzeroth.
  • Bambino_Bambino_
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,090
    edited March 7, 2017
    Well if u guys havent noticed, we do have a debuff last time in stygea as the winning server. But bth I dont think the lack of players based on lacking peeps on Koro and Alka but how motivated ppl r to do some pvp. Would u waste your time if u know u r losing for sure and get no rewards ? I guess not. Velzeroth´s MS is even more fun and action than the cross server MS . Alkadus has a lower population then Velzeroth but Koro surely doesnt. They r just not doing PvP thats all. Even if they stack the penalty debuff to 100% or 200% Velzeroth ll still win every week bc there is not opposition.....
    They have to change the whole rewardingsystem as it is. Give ppl some reason to do pvp even if they get their ass kicked. As it is now the losing side gains nothing from it so the winner ll fight themself after 3 weeks. Please forward this concern to the developers if u have the chance @Mod/ GM
  • xKamikazexKamikaze
    edited March 8, 2017
    Salladin wrote: »
    Hello,
    I play on the server Velzeroth and I have no title Ruler of Stygea./quote]
    Only the player who carry manastone into the city get this title.
    Bambino_ wrote: »
    They have to change the whole rewardingsystem as it is. Give ppl some reason to do pvp even if they get their ass kicked. As it is now the losing side gains nothing from it so the winner ll fight themself after 3 weeks. Please forward this concern to the developers if u have the chance @Mod/ GM

Yea, everyone who participate should get a reward.
  • RockyfelerRockyfeler
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,905
    edited March 8, 2017
    Salladin wrote: »
    Hello,
    I play on the server Velzeroth and I have no title Ruler of Stygea. I disagree that it change current PVP cross server status. Absence players it is a problem other servers. Not problem server Velzeroth.

So lets keep it like it is until everyone from your server gets the title, then maybe we can change how this thing works. Good idea.

I am from Akaldus, we had good participation on the first two manastone battles. I know a lot of people wanted the awakened mount or some kind of reward. We got a huge kick in our butts, with no results. The first thing I would change is disable combat on mounts, or make people against crossbows immune. I was sick and wanted to puke how ........ people from Velzeroth were, standing in front of camps on mounts, either with whirling blade or explosion shots set on targets. The third manastone was so bad we had only 1 and a half raid, we could not even leave the camps as the heroes from Velzeroth were standing still on mounts everywhere waiting to get a kill with a 1shot explosion shot. If this is what PvP is about, keep it. I dont even want your buff, you can keep it as well. Im not interested a reward for this either.

So if it stays like this, have fun getting your titles and buffs, Im not going to participate anymore.
  • ReleRele
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,850
    edited March 10, 2017
    To add the Koroshimo side, speaking from the guild that wins the manastone all the time there,
    pvp on Koroshimo is like one guild vs. one alliance, that are all the ppl who participate, while the alliance only shows up sometimes as the guild, (just one guild) wins anyways.
    This should explain why Koroshimo even if the server got the ppl, noone attends stygaea.

As adition to the ballancing,
    beside at least small rewards for all
    a player cap for the amount of ppl that can leave the savezones at a time,
    lets say all ppl can be in stygaea but only 50 can leave into non save zone area at a time, this way you can ballance numbers
    and at best give the ones that die a 1 mi debuff befor they can re enter, to allow ppl to cycle.