[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
[COMPLETE] Scheduled Maintenance - May 17, 2017
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Wednesday, May 17, 2017. We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 4 hours. Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
May 17, 2017
What will be unavailable:
- Pacific Daylight Time: 6:00 AM – 10:00 AM
- Eastern Daylight Time: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Central European Standard Time: 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Australian Eastern Daylight Time: 11:00 PM – 3:00 AM [May 18]
Changes and Updates:
- All Riders of Icarus game servers.
- Because of a naming conflict with familiar types, the familiar formerly known as “Raptor” shall ever forth be known as “Akhillo”. The mark has also been updated to “Akhillo Mark.”
- Torkai’s skill “Elbring Flight” will now apply the speed buff to the player.
- The Priest skill “Burning Light” will correctly consume 2 motes when both “Holy Flames” and “Healing Wind” are active.
- The Grimvale transit shrine is now accessible from any discovered transit shrine within Stygaea.
- Familiar Farm Stable upgrade text has been updated to show that the buff is active “While logged in.”
- Messages received after defeating Ma’art and collecting the control stone will no longer reference Ienos.
- The description for “Ellora’s Soul Stone” now includes Alchemists as purveyors of this item.
- Pridon Roa finally gets the recognition she deserves. “Pridon Roa’s Necklace” is now correctly named after this hard working individual.
- “The Match Girl” quest found in Parna’s Coast now asks for the correct item to give this little girl. A pretty doll is so last epoch, the “Dainty Doll” is so much more sophisticated.
- Akhillo bestiary entry still references the previous name of ‘Raptor.’