[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[COMPLETE] Scheduled Maintenance - June 15, 2017

CuddleWingsCuddleWings
Riders of Icarus Rep: 34,610
Administrator
edited June 15 in Official News
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, June, 2017. We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 6 hours. Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

Thanks for your patience!

Time:

June 15, 2017
  • Pacific Daylight Time: 5:00 AM – 11:00 AM
  • Eastern Daylight Time: 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM
  • Central European Standard Time: 2:00 PM – 8:00 PM
  • Australian Eastern Daylight Time: 10:00 PM – 4:00 AM [June 16]

Website login and the billing system will be unavailable during the following times. During these time you will not be able to purchase NX or view previous purchases:

• Pacific Daylight Time: 5:00 AM – 8:30 AM
  • Eastern Daylight Time: 8:00 AM – 11:30 AM
  • Central European Standard Time: 2:00 PM – 5:30 PM
  • Australian Eastern Daylight Time: 10:00 PM – 1:30 AM [June 16]

What will be unavailable:
  • All Riders of Icarus game servers.
AcedicadrJonHoeber

Comments

• bruccbrucc
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 310
    edited June 15
    Higher chances of getting Legendary equipment.
    Increase fall rates for legendary equipment and drafting materials.
    Improve overall quality of rewards falling from Bosses.
    Fracture Revamp
    It will be in this update
    Acedica
  • CuddleWingsCuddleWings
    Administrator
    edited June 15
    The Shady Warrens update is NOW LIVE! Patch Notes >> http://ow.ly/FImx30cBe22
    drJonHoeber
  • CuddleWingsCuddleWings
    Administrator
    edited June 15
    Due to an in-game issue we will be shutting down the servers temporarily until further notice. Thank you for your patience, Riders.
    drJonHoeberalexNightbrucc
  • KaikoonKaikoon
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 880
    edited June 15
    I just hope that you this time check the logs and start banning users. I am personally getting angry, when especially 1 Alliance on our Server is tempering like insane with aquired elluns for abusing this bug.
  • KillXIIIKillXIII
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,465
    edited June 15
    I hope you're not only fixing one problem since there are 2 big ones I know of (forums.icarus.nexon.net/discussion/21515/bug-getting-achievement-over-and-over-again). So we won't have another unscheduled maintenance.

wish I wouldn't have opened my rod from package already :/
  • xy44xy44
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 560
    edited June 15
    And to what was the problem? Im guessing some sort of Ellum bug? - I literally just logged in, and server shut down.... Hopefully its just a quick restart?
  • NeoseptemNeoseptem
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,220
    edited June 15
    Just great, entered Shady Warrens and now I can't even finish it. :/
    At least you guys reacted quick before the bug got out of hand... but I just hope I'm going to keep my freshly crafted Exalted Scepter...
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,800
    edited June 15
    Due to an in-game issue we will be shutting down the servers temporarily until further notice. Thank you for your patience, Riders.

Is there a time-frame? An hour or longer? Would be nice to have some sort of idea as to how long we're unable to play? Is this likely to last the rest of the evening?
  • MiralidricMiralidric
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 325
    edited June 15
    Kaikoon wrote: »
    I just hope that you this time check the logs and start banning users. I am personally getting angry, when especially 1 Alliance on our Server is tempering like insane with aquired elluns for abusing this bug.

At least a 3 or 7 day ban for those who abused this, so they learn their lesson not to abuse.
  • DjbarmanDjbarman
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    edited June 15
    The server will be restarted until 14.00 so no elluns just a rollback dont worry ufortunetly everything you opened or crafted will be gone
  • daenidaeni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,700
    edited June 15
    That kinda sucks since i just got my familiars back from an "adventure". Oh well, maybe this time people will get it not to abuse things. One can hope anyways... :D
  • KaikoonKaikoon
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 880
    edited June 15
    Miralidric wrote: »

At least a 3 or 7 day ban for those who abused this, so they learn their lesson not to abuse.

Its one Thing to Switch channels over and over again to get those elluns, but its a completely different Thing to use those elluns right away to excessively temper their gear, which became very obvious in the world announcement. especially when it is a handfull of names that you read over and over again. im pretty sure about a 7 days ban they would only laugh in nexons and in all the cumunities face. we are talking about hundreds or even thousands of elluns they have burned in just a very short period of time.

daeni
  • daenidaeni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,700
    edited June 15
    Miralidric wrote: »

Its one Thing to Switch channels over and over again to get those elluns, but its a completely different Thing to use those elluns right away to excessively temper their gear, which became very obvious in the world announcement. especially when it is a handfull of names that you read over and over again. im pretty sure about a 7 days ban they would only laugh in nexons and in all the cumunities face. we are talking about hundreds or even thousands of elluns they have burned in just a very short period of time.

It's not like they didn't know this might happen after the last fiasco at the Valentines Day Event hick-up.
    It was obvious by the quickness of those that jumped onto this.
    Those people should get more than month minimum that acted on it. Maybe even worse depending on just how much they ripped off. Also if they were advised of this exploit as well.
    Something, because a week is just a slap on the wrist here in the scheme of things.
    A roll-back isn't a just punishment either. This was a violation of the ToS and the CoC. Acting on this knowing what it was doing was in my opinion, terms of getting kicked off the game permanently.
    KaikoonalexNightRuniGrizzlyUK
  • xy44xy44
    edited June 15
    Shutting sown the servers.. - I wonder if it takes as long to load up the servers as it does the game..... if so we will be waiting for a long time :)

And we all know this is a loading MMO...due to its crashes and tons of loading screens. haha! - I joke, I joke... (I think anwyay)
    daeni
  • xy44xy44
    edited June 15
    @cuddlewings

Do we have any update? is it coming back today at all? some information would be nice.. thankyou!
  • CuddleWingsCuddleWings
    Administrator
    edited June 15
    xy44 wrote: »
    @cuddlewings

Do we have any update? is it coming back today at all? some information would be nice.. thankyou!

Once I get word on an ETA I will inform all Riders. :-)
    Elleloup
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,800
    edited June 15
    If this takes much longer some Riders are going to miss out on their daily log-in rewards (me included). Thanks to the greedy idiots who clearly don't care how their actions affect other players! As far as I'm concerned those selfish people should be perma-banned for deliberately exploiting and ruining other players enjoyment!
    ArrgonRaffsteinifyAylanor
  • ArrgonArrgon
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 430
    edited June 15
    GrizzlyUK wrote: »
    If this takes much longer some Riders are going to miss out on their daily log-in rewards (me included). Thanks to the greedy idiots who clearly don't care how their actions affect other players! As far as I'm concerned those selfish people should be perma-banned for deliberately exploiting and ruining other players enjoyment!

I agree. Why should we all suffer when a few want to abuse the game.
    RaffsteinifyGrizzlyUKAcedica
  • xy44xy44
    edited June 15
    ...instead a days premium goes by..
    Its already late here in UK, and the sounds of it, it wont be up tonight anytime soon. - Its been down for 10hours now for an update..
    I get it.. just Im disappointed on my only off work night :(
    RaffsteinifyGrizzlyUKArrgon
  • BloodCrowBloodCrow
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    edited June 15
    wäre echt schön wenn daran was gemacht wird das die spieler die sich mühe geben nicht so leiden weils spieler gibt die gern betrügen und das die halt einen perma bann kriegen sollen und auf sowas besser geachtet werden muss und keine chance gibt das die nur paar tage verbot haben das wird die leute nicht aufhalten weiter zu machen bugs oder fehler weiter zu nutzen daher wäre es besser diese gleich komplett zu sperren am besten noch ip bann hoffe ihr regelt es wieder das wir anderen wieder normal spielen können den durch solche sachen könnt ihr viele verlieren....