[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

[PREVIEW] Trickster Pre-Creation and Launch Packs

NXACuddlesNXACuddles
Riders of Icarus Rep: 36,945
Administrator
edited June 21, 2017 in Official News
The Trickster is arriving soon and we want all Riders to start preparing now with Pre-Creation and Launch Pack!

1Z6EeVl.jpg

RISE OF THE TRICKSTER LAUNCH PACK

Register for the launch of the new Trickster class before June 30th with an account that includes a character that is level 15 or higher and you’ll receive a FREE Rise of the Trickster Launch Pack! Be sure to login before August 4th to receive your FREE Rise of the Trickster Launch Pack!

Click HERE to visit the Rise of the Trickster Update registration page to sign-up for this exclusive FREE gift!

4oHffzp.jpg

TRICKSTER TRAILER LIKES EVENT

LIKE the RISE OF THE TRICKSTER Trailer on Facebook and comment with your IGN and server name for a chance to win 100 Elluns!

LIKE THE TRAILER ON FACEBOOK HERE!

Nirasha

Comments

• GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 5,115
    edited June 21, 2017
    To all Riders:

Be advised that while Riders of Icarus is going to have 7 character classes available to play with the addition of the Trickster class , there is, currently, a technical limitation of the game itself that only allows up to 6 total characters per server per account! While this my change in the future, at the current time no-one will be able to have a character of every class on the same server without resorting to using a second account!

Source: First post by CuddleWings in this thread: http://forums.icarus.nexon.net/discussion/21576/cuddlewings-about-trickerster
    daeni
  • RakiriRakiri
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,160
    edited June 21, 2017
    @CuddleWings Is there anyway we can have the stats for that Peggy?
  • NXACuddlesNXACuddles
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 36,945
    Administrator
    edited June 21, 2017
    Rakiri wrote: »

I will try to deliver the stats for the mount soon, Rider. :-)
  • RakiriRakiri
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,160
    edited June 21, 2017

I will try to deliver the stats for the mount soon, Rider. :-)

Awesome sauce! ty!
  • AellaeAellae
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,445
    edited June 21, 2017
    GrizzlyUK wrote: »
    To all Riders:

Be advised that while Riders of Icarus is going to have 7 character classes available to play with the addition of the Trickster class , there is, currently, a technical limitation of the game itself that only allows up to 6 total characters per server per account! While this my change in the future, at the current time no-one will be able to have a character of every class on the same server without resorting to using a second account!

Source: First post by CuddleWings in this thread: http://forums.icarus.nexon.net/discussion/21576/cuddlewings-about-trickerster

Also the fact that:
    Aellae wrote: »
    I completely understand where everyone is coming from on this. Many of you have already maxed out your character slots and would prefer not to delete one to accommodate the new class. But unfortunately, this is a technical limitation of the game itself that only allows up to 6 total character per account and this was not by choice. We are working towards changing this in the future so Riders do not have to resort to deleting characters.

You failed to address the situation, and original subject of this post, which is for people that have only 4 characters. Are we expected to purchase another slot so we can play the new class?

There are many Riders who are concerned with the Max slot limit so I wanted to cover this as well.

Assuming you have not maxed out your characters, in order to increase your slots you will have to purchase the voucher from Ellora's Shop. There are no plans to issue free vouchers.

Yeeea, thanks. Great PR move!
    ZuNami
  • SevenSeasSevenSeas
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,520
    edited June 21, 2017
    So do we also have to pre-create the new class to get the pack or is just registering our account enough to get the pack even if we didn't pre-create the new class??

What piggy??
  • Death_WingDeath_Wing
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,410
    edited June 21, 2017
    Are there males (there are male fairies in the world :) ) in the trickster class or is it is just a lolita fairy type?
    Do i need to be a paying member to have availability for 6 character slots (read above), as i only have access to 4 and the 5th is locked (tried creating a 5th on a different server, but not allowed. Can only try and learn), or will we be lucky and they unlock character slot 5 (i can hope :) ).
  • WraithhunterWraithhunter
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 510
    edited June 21, 2017
    So I've looked at the Registration and it told me "Only accounts created prior to June 30, 2017, that are in good standing and Level 15 or higher, are valid for registration." Though my account was created before June 30, and my character is over lvl 15. (I wish I knew how to post screenshot on forums, would just make it easier). Do I have to create a completely new account just for this or can I just keep my new trickster at lvl 1 on my only main account?
  • yvadimyvadim
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,345
    edited June 21, 2017
    Death_Wing wrote: »
    Are there males (there are male fairies in the world :) )
    its female locked
    Do i need to be a paying member to have availability for 6 character slots
    you can simply buy slot vouchers for 9900NX to open up to 6 slots. Also you may vote for a tradeable slot vouchers on the suggestion section of the forum.
    So I've looked at the Registration and it told me "Only accounts created prior to June 30, 2017, that are in good standing and Level 15 or higher, are valid for registration." Though my account was created before June 30, and my character is over lvl 15. (I wish I knew how to post screenshot on forums, would just make it easier). Do I have to create a completely new account just for this or can I just keep my new trickster at lvl 1 on my only main account?
    If you're saying it doesn't let you register and your account have not been banned and has email address (e.g. not steam), GMs typically suggest to open a support ticket. I'm just afraid that all support guys are busy with the recent mess so you may need to wait for a while.
    Also if you have unused unlocked slots you should be fine with the account you have. I've pre-created on my existing account.
  • yvadimyvadim
    edited June 21, 2017
    SevenSeas wrote: »

What piggy??

Its peggy, the Shadow Courser horse part of the gift package I believe.
  • Death_WingDeath_Wing
    edited June 21, 2017
    Thanks yvadim :)
  • RyderRyder
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,810
    edited June 21, 2017

For screenshots I use http://www.directupload.net/ (if you see it in German language, you can change this at the top right part of the window). I like this because I don't need any login for this. I upload the picture, select one of the links provided, and simply copy and paste it to my comment here.

Just guessing: Do you have the same eMail address for the game and for nexon? If not, the link between registration and your ingame account will not work until you use the same eMail address for both.
  • Death_WingDeath_Wing
    edited June 21, 2017

If you let the previously posted youtube run u eventually get to the above link.
    For those that have not seen it, has trickster game play.
    Keiwyn
  • WraithhunterWraithhunter
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 510
    edited June 22, 2017
    yvadim wrote: »
    Are there males (there are male fairies in the world :) )
    its female locked
    Do i need to be a paying member to have availability for 6 character slots
    you can simply buy slot vouchers for 9900NX to open up to 6 slots. Also you may vote for a tradeable slot vouchers on the suggestion section of the forum.
    If you're saying it doesn't let you register and your account have not been banned and has email address (e.g. not steam), GMs typically suggest to open a support ticket. I'm just afraid that all support guys are busy with the recent mess so you may need to wait for a while.
    Also if you have unused unlocked slots you should be fine with the account you have. I've pre-created on my existing account.

Ah Crap...I play Riders on Steam... well time to make some new characters now lol. Thanks though.
  • YllmathirYllmathir
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 7,315
    edited June 22, 2017
    Same problem here.. Can't register. Never been banned and my account is old enough but still not able to register.
    I fear that I'll need to contact support. :|
  • yvadimyvadim
    edited June 22, 2017
    Ah Crap...I play Riders on Steam... well time to make some new characters now lol. Thanks though.
    You can install nexon launcher and detach game from steam easily. I just don't remember the exact way I did it myself.
  • RyderRyder
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,810
    edited June 22, 2017
    Yllmathir wrote: »
    Same problem here.. Can't register. Never been banned and my account is old enough but still not able to register.
    I fear that I'll need to contact support. :|

Until you wait for support answer: Have you ever logged in to the NEXON webpage itself or only always into the forum page? And get on the Nexon webpage any sort of error? I remember that I stumbled over this some months ago. I then simply chose on the webpage login that I "forgot password", and after applying the new password I could login and register for the free pack without problem.

Another point you could test could be the security settings of the browser. If these are too strict, the registration process for the free pack might not work. You can try setting it to low, try to register for the pack, and after this set it back to what it was before.
  • silentjaybirdsilentjaybird
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 830
    edited June 23, 2017

If you let the previously posted youtube run u eventually get to the above link.
    For those that have not seen it, has trickster game play.

To bad Nexon put leggings for the Trickster instead of it showing pantie shots (not complaining, I like how they gave her leggings), other than that, nice video - can't wait to finally play.
  • BonecadepauBonecadepau
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    edited June 23, 2017
    I'm going to start playing this game from 0, and i want to play with wizard, but i see trickster will be realease, someone who already play with this class in JP version can tell me if she's better than wizard? because wait until july 6 is a lot of waste of time kk, ty guys
  • HoneychyldHoneychyld
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,565
    edited June 23, 2017

To bad Nexon put leggings for the Trickster instead of it showing pantie shots (not complaining, I like how they gave her leggings), other than that, nice video - can't wait to finally play.

Uhhhh what? ROI isn't a hentai game.
This discussion has been closed.