[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

[PREVIEW] Trickster Pre-Creation and Launch Packs

Comments

• silentjaybirdsilentjaybird
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 830
    edited June 23, 2017
    Honeychyld wrote: »

To bad Nexon put leggings for the Trickster instead of it showing pantie shots (not complaining, I like how they gave her leggings), other than that, nice video - can't wait to finally play.

Uhhhh what? ROI isn't a hentai game.

Lol, if you watched video's of the Korean version of the Trickster aka Idol, they have no leggings. Their outfits are skimpy to say the least and you can see their panties when your character runs/uses skills.
    Goreodon
  • yvadimyvadim
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,345
    edited June 23, 2017
    Yeah agreed with @silentjaybird just go and look for videos of the k-version of the class on youtube. IMHO they've chosen the worst way of getting out of the situation by putting on ugly nothing matching to leggings on the trickster class.
    If they are so worried that certain guys would use the game to relieve their mental stress instead of going out on the streets searching for a real child - they should have converted trickster into a regular adult class and change the story a bit e.g. princess younger sister or home maid would do the trick!
    daeni
  • HoneychyldHoneychyld
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,565
    edited June 25, 2017
    Well, if that's what ya want, play the Korean version.
    daeni
  • daenidaeni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,825
    edited June 26, 2017
    yvadim wrote: »
    Yeah agreed with @silentjaybird just go and look for videos of the k-version of the class on youtube. IMHO they've chosen the worst way of getting out of the situation by putting on ugly nothing matching to leggings on the trickster class.
    If they are so worried that certain guys would use the game to relieve their mental stress instead of going out on the streets searching for a real child - they should have converted trickster into a regular adult class and change the story a bit e.g. princess younger sister or home maid would do the trick!

Well i guess they did what they could with what they were given, it does show us though that we need to be able to have more creative ability/choices when we make a character. Length of dress, leggings...styles, w/e.
    The censorship they did do shows they were listening to some of our worries so it's something, whether the leggings are ugly....well that's in the eye of the beholder.
  • HoneychyldHoneychyld
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,565
    edited June 26, 2017
    It boils down to demographics. In Korea, this kind of thing is accepted, whereas North America, it is not as much. So if you wanna see little girls' panties, then play the Korean version. Simple as that.
  • ArlonghArlongh
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 300
    edited June 27, 2017
    u should enable a xp booster, what u think? will help players who want play with the new class and former players
  • WraithhunterWraithhunter
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 510
    edited June 27, 2017
    Ryder wrote: »
    So I've looked at the Registration and it told me "Only accounts created prior to June 30, 2017, that are in good standing and Level 15 or higher, are valid for registration." Though my account was created before June 30, and my character is over lvl 15. (I wish I knew how to post screenshot on forums, would just make it easier). Do I have to create a completely new account just for this or can I just keep my new trickster at lvl 1 on my only main account?

For screenshots I use http://www.directupload.net/ (if you see it in German language, you can change this at the top right part of the window). I like this because I don't need any login for this. I upload the picture, select one of the links provided, and simply copy and paste it to my comment here.

Just guessing: Do you have the same eMail address for the game and for nexon? If not, the link between registration and your ingame account will not work until you use the same eMail address for both.

Ah thank ye, this is defitnaly make things easier for me on Forums. c:
    Ryder
  • WraithhunterWraithhunter
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 510
    edited June 27, 2017
    yvadim wrote: »
    Ah Crap...I play Riders on Steam... well time to make some new characters now lol. Thanks though.
    You can install nexon launcher and detach game from steam easily. I just don't remember the exact way I did it myself.

Ah, I didn't know I could do that, Well I might try to register with the steam account too. but detach it.
  • LimLim
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 500
    edited July 10, 2017
    Rakiri wrote: »
    @CuddleWings Is there anyway we can have the stats for that Peggy?

I will try to deliver the stats for the mount soon, Rider. :-)

???
  • DjwaffleshotDjwaffleshot
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,385
    edited July 10, 2017
    Can anyone tell me Shadow Courser's passive/buff and seal stats,assuming it's out now?

I need to know who should I give it to before I log on.

I know Cuddlewings said she would post it,but I don't see such a post yet, that or I'm just blind as heck.
  • yvadimyvadim
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,345
    edited July 10, 2017
    by memory
    Shadow Courser gives overall attack and move speed as a mount
    overall attack and overall defense as a seal
    don't know pet buffs tho
  • NXACuddlesNXACuddles
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 36,945
    Administrator
    edited July 11, 2017
    Many thanks for achieving over 1.4k Likes on the Trickster Trailer. The following Riders are the winners of 100 Elluns:

Respecter - Akaldus
    Galedriel - Baellas
    Circeks - Teleo
    Felynacat - Koroshimo
    Velzeroth - Skillet
    TinChan - Velzeroth
    braniz321 - Teleo
    Cresenta - Baellas
    Kamakh - Velzeroth
    Jupiter - Koroshimo

Winners please allow up to 5 business days to receive your prize.
This discussion has been closed.