[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Random Crashes

Comments

• MagiosnikMagiosnik
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 320
    edited July 4, 2017
    Again Crash ... 3 times attempt to enter in dungeon, 3 crash, now i wil ltry for 4.
    And this after this little update ... Befor this all was OK!

Edit:
    Every try to enter anywhere (dungeon, Farm) or switch character, game crash!

Thank you for the great Experience NEXON!
  • BubushBubush
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 400
    edited July 5, 2017
    when i try to enter into familiar house, crash
  • xy44xy44
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,405
    edited July 6, 2017
    Ok, no more.. this is becoming really anoying. and getting old fast!. - Every day, the game crashes approx 5 to 6 times through a 3 or 4 hour game session.

I load the game.. all is good.. as soon as I port somewhere....crash

Reload the game.. enter a dungeon....Crash

Reload.. crash... reload crash etc etc.

Starting to get very tired of this @cream @cuddlewings please ask devs to look at this thread!
  • Yami2Yami2
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 300
    edited July 6, 2017
    I hoped that after the maintenance of July 6th when the crashes of the game would be settled.
    I was in interserver and wanted to go out in the area of Parna - > crash of the game with the window of report Error.
    Become that very painful. Bug lasts for 8 days:/
    can one experer a day one correctives which works
  • VarlarmorguhlisVarlarmorguhlis
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 530
    edited July 6, 2017
    after maintenance game still chrash use transport,changing character ect....
    and my premium runs day after day for nothing:(
  • xy44xy44
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,405
    edited July 8, 2017
    wow.. this is new.. game now crashing randomly.. was fishing in HighLands.. and bag.. CTD

But.. another waste of time post.. as devs never read this anwyay..as they dont care about playerbase!.. if I was a dev, Id get my people to work day and night to fix issues not wait 3 weeks and put out silly pretend fixes.

Seriously.. this has had a negative impact on playerbase. most of my guild no longer come online as they are frustrated...Sadly, Im about to follow. really fed up. - Its a great game, but there are too many bugs in the game to be called a "game"
  • PlagueRavenPlagueRaven
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 300
    edited July 8, 2017
    I log on to collect my daily reward now and that's it. Don't even waste my time playing with this buggy stuff. I feel like Nexon is trying to forcibly boot us from the game so they can shut the whole thing down.
  • SqueaksSqueaks
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,005
    edited July 9, 2017
    They say they fixed the problem yet here all of us are, still experiencing the problem. And where are the devs and GMs to express their effort in fixing it?
    Absolutely nowhere at all. You want to keep your player base and the money we bring in right? Well then ACTUALLY 100 percent fix the issue or else you're going to keep losing your player base. We're so fed up with your broken promises and lies already. We just want to play the game and STAY IN GAME for more than 5 minutes without it crashing.
  • TiornochTiornoch
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 415
    edited July 9, 2017
    yup just today logged in and tried to use prem teleport and --> crash
    then i logged in again and got to place where i wanted to teleport
    then i thought going familiar farm --> crash -.-'' i will try again later but srly its become too annoying
    game worked yesterday almost without crashes and could do dungs, enter farm and use teleport etc.
  • UllisUllis
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 450
    edited July 9, 2017
    Crashing every time I move from one map area to another...EVERYTIME! I enjoy this game but you are quickly allowing it to become unplayable for a whole lot of folks! How about a comment at least acknowledging you are reading these or better yet that you might be looking into this or working on it. This is not the only game in town. It wouldn't hurt to let us know you are listening.
    Squeaks
  • SqueaksSqueaks
    edited July 9, 2017
    Ullis wrote: »
    Crashing every time I move from one map area to another...EVERYTIME! I enjoy this game but you are quickly allowing it to become unplayable for a whole lot of folks! How about a comment at least acknowledging you are reading these or better yet that you might be looking into this or working on it. This is not the only game in town. It wouldn't hurt to let us know you are listening.

They had already posted a couple pages back that they had "fixed" the issue. Yet, it's still not fixed lololol
  • NXACuddlesNXACuddles
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 36,945
    Administrator
    edited July 10, 2017
    A fix for the crashing issue has been applied to the July 10th update. Please let me know if you noticed any improvements.
  • SqueaksSqueaks
    edited July 10, 2017
    @CuddleWings Yeah right! A fix? That's complete bs, because instead of multiple crashings we're getting MULTIPLE network errors now, and it's not jut me but every one of my friends and guild mates crash constantly. Instead of telling us you fixed things, actually go and fix it, then you can come back and tell us you fixed it. Stop giving us lies already. This game is already unplayable as it is so stop making it even more unplayable.
    Pperk
  • NinjalipsNinjalips
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 445
    edited July 10, 2017
    I have personally crashed 10 times while leveling up today. Worst time I have ever had trying to play this game.
  • DatZebraDatZebra
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,360
    edited July 10, 2017
    crashed while trying to change to another character
  • GoreodonGoreodon
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    edited July 11, 2017

ryanwestlake Today at 07:40

- About every 2-5 minutes the entire game freezes. I can not move around or access menus I can't activate any abilities or even exit the game. I have to go into task manager and close it from there then restart it.

Don't know why this is happening. I'm running this game on the lowest graphic quality (even though I played game on the highest before the update) and my connection is fine, experiencing no lag at all on any other games. Any fixes?

and side note I pre-registered in Trickster Launch Pack Registration event and I have not received my reward. Can you help me? Thx
  • risk007risk007
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 840
    edited July 11, 2017
    @cuddlewings
    game crashes are solved in the old reagions for me....in the new one its like every short video = crash
    and now i am stuck @ abandonded Watchtower and keep crashes instant when i relog = char is unplayable
    Mastas
  • TanderTander
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 880
    edited July 11, 2017
    Stuck at Abandoned Watchtower. A move in any direction freezes the game and have to task manage out. cant even send error report. fourth time!.
    Two more crashes, same area. porting out is possible once back in game.
  • FairPlay001_1FairPlay001_1
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 745
    edited July 11, 2017
    Can't even login RIP o:)
  • RuniRuni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,925
    edited July 11, 2017
    For me the disconnects vanished. Till now i never crashed again with this error message. Hope it will stay this way for me ^^