[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[COMPLETE] Scheduled Maintenance – July 10, 2017

Comments

• DjbarmanDjbarman
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 320
    edited July 11, 2017
    btw thought maybe the problem is my pc but installed icarus on another one i have in work and the same thing cant enter crash all the time ...
  • PlagueRavenPlagueRaven
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 300
    edited July 11, 2017
    I'm not experiencing any more crashes when entering Ruins of Matren like I was before, nor am I getting any crashes when traveling. I'm not sure how long that might last, though.
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 5,125
    edited July 11, 2017
    Dejan wrote: »
    @CuddleWings You have a bug at Special daily rewards... they are reseted... Maybe its abusable...

Confirmed, the 7 Day Special Daily Rewards have been reset. I had 3 days complete but hadn't claimed them, now I finally get to log in after over 10 hours of re-downloading the entire freaking game for the second time in the last 10 days due to Nexon's ineptitude only to find that Nexon have messed up yet again! Will this be fixed or simply ignored?

@CuddleWings: Will you (or any other Forum Staff) respond to this or will you simply ignore this like so many other questions?
  • daenidaeni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,925
    edited July 11, 2017
    I'm still having crashes but the areas seem for me anyways to be Hakain's Crossing to HH, and CW. And of course the familiar farm which goes without saying. Losing more time and frankly losing some patience as well. Lost most of the free premium to this constant logging in, to crash the next time i have to change areas.

The Special daily was reset for me as well, but since i did not claim anything, can't really say much more than that.Once my download for the launcher finishes again i have to see if it still ends by the 19th.
  • RakiriRakiri
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,160
    edited July 11, 2017
    Crashing at watch tower area, managed to get out but i can't finish story. Is anyone listening? It's like they released the patch and hid under their beds :(
  • MysticAngelzMysticAngelz
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 420
    edited July 11, 2017
    I am stuck at watch tower as well. Cant even log from that location, just an instant crash.
    Lafzara
  • W00H00TW00H00T
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,125
    edited July 11, 2017
    I can't get out of training area on trickster. Anyone else having that same issue?
  • LafzaraLafzara
    edited July 11, 2017
    I can't get pass the loading screen with my main character and she's in the new area, without crashing. :(
  • MijoriousMijorious
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 775
    edited July 11, 2017
    Has the crashing improved for any Riders?

Nope! Crashed 9 times in 4 hours this morning. Over 15 times yeste
    GrizzlyUK wrote: »
    Dejan wrote: »
    @CuddleWings You have a bug at Special daily rewards... they are reseted... Maybe its abusable...

Confirmed, the 7 Day Special Daily Rewards have been reset. I had 3 days complete but hadn't claimed them, now I finally get to log in after over 10 hours of re-downloading the entire freaking game for the second time in the last 10 days due to Nexon's ineptitude only to find that Nexon have messed up yet again! Will this be fixed or simply ignored?

@CuddleWings: Will you (or any other Forum Staff) respond to this or will you simply ignore this like so many other questions?

LOL. I've had to re-download and install the game over 5 times in the last 10 days myself. Had to do it today. So did my wife and Son. AND we didn't get the free trickster pack that we made sure we did correctly, but got screwed out of it anyway. And all the crashing STILL exists! And I was saving the 7 day special stuff for my Trickster and you are right, it is reset! I REALLY can't think of ANY reason to play anymore, so . . . . game gone.
  • oSAYAooSAYAo
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 100
    edited July 11, 2017
    ich kann auf meinen haupt char.nicht mehr zugreifen absturz im ladebildschirm(am wachturm) ich ab ein ticket geschrieben und im life chat mit einem gesprochen der mir sagte ich sollte auf eine antwort warten.auf die frage wann eine antwort kommt kann könne er nicht sagen würde es weiter leiten ich find es nur lächerlich das bei den problem mit den abstürzen doch das update kam ohne das das vorherige zu lösen.ich glaub so lamgsam die verantwortlichen hier benehmen sich so wie die 3 affen nicht sehen-nicht hören-nicht reden
  • FiorinojiFiorinoji
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 100
    edited July 12, 2017
    I had the same problem. Support told me to select repair install in the settings on the Icarus launcher.
    The gear looking icon next to "terms of use".

• LafzaraLafzara
    edited July 11, 2017
    @Fiorinoji I've tried the repair installation with the same result as before. I insta-crash once I try to load :(