[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

Passing The Torch

PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,165
edited January 29, 2018 in Official News

Hello Hello!

The torch is being passed and I have the extreme privilege of helping keep the Riders of Icarus community going strong. I love making new friends and I hope to get to know a lot of you. Here’s a little bit about me to help get us acquainted.

I live in California and I absolutely love it out here! I have a cat and I named her after the Final Fantasy X character, Lulu. I was a QA tester for a few years before becoming a community manager (WHOOP WHOOP). Up until a year ago, I didn’t even know this kind of position existed. I learned about it here at Nexon and I fell in love. I’ve never wanted to do a single job so badly in my life. <3

FAVORITE FLYING MOUNT: Black Dooly
FAVORITE GROUND MOUNT: Inferno Fox
FAVORITE CLASS: Priest ~~~\ԅ( ˘ω˘ ԅ)
FAVORITE NPC: Rondo Duke Elder…yiiiiiiiiiiiiisssss
FAVORITE LOCATION: Tritael Rift
FAVORITE DUNGEON: Cavern of the Veil

FAVORITE FOOD: Tex-Mex and Pan-Asian
FAVORITE MUSIC: R&B, Neo Soul, 90’s-girl-groups, Electronic, Dance-pop, Swedish pop
FAVORITE TV SHOWS: Parks and Rec, The Office, and Supernatural
FAVORITE MOVIES: I can’t pick just one! But I love comedies and horror
FAVORITE GAMES: Kirby, Animal Crossing, and most fighting games
FAVORITE ANIME: The Vampire Hunter D movies and the Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure series
HOGWARTS HOUSE: Hufflepuff! GO BADGER!!!
MARVEL OR DC: Both
NEW YORK OR CHICAGO STYLE PIZZA: Neither. I’m all about the thin and crispy, so St. Louis style wins.
BEER OR WINE: Beeeeeeeeer…then wine.

My desk at work

25u04jn.jpg%5b

og07lj.jpg

10514r8.jpg

33uz9qr.jpg

29l1wyv.jpg

Feel free to add me on Steam and Discord @PuffyHuff #9790

BobTheBlobSensoTZephirusAzymionNXACuddlesMeyuiSindel84Hibiya

Comments

• BobTheBlobBobTheBlob
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 5,165
    Forum Moderator
    edited September 12, 2017
    GL, ill be watching...
    PuffyHuffSensoT
  • HeytacoHeytaco
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,675
    Fire Bob first please. Worst mod ever.
    WeedGurl
  • MysticMystic
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,060
    Welcome puffy to the madness, I hope you have sharpened your taming skills and lore knowledge as we take no prisoners!!!! >:) you have been warned
    PuffyHuff
  • SensoTSensoT
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 300
    Welcome to what will be quite a fun and dangerous experience Puffy!
  • PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
    SensoT wrote: »
    Welcome to what will be quite a fun and dangerous experience Puffy!

I.AM.READY.
  • DatZebraDatZebra
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,360
    mmmm, fresh meat
  • yvadimyvadim
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,345
    So I'll be finally able to appeal my warning?
    Welcome
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 22,260
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited September 13, 2017
    Welcome to the community and congratulations on your new seat!!! B) This community is amazing and I am sure you will be well received. :)

I wish you much fun and luck!

tenor.gif

Have a nice day! <3
    PuffyHuffAzymion
  • HitlanoHitlano
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,235
    Welcome! Cool that Supernatural is one of Your favorites also :) I love that SHow :D
    PuffyHuff
  • SalladinSalladin
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,630
    Welcome. What are your priorities?
  • NeoraNeora
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,080
    edited September 15, 2017
    Welcome PuffyHuff hope u will have a good time with us. ^^
    PuffyHuff
  • W00H00TW00H00T
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,125
    Welcome! Hope you guys can do more vblogs like CA did with NXCoyote and NXEris as far as upcoming content and patch fixes etc.
    PuffyHuff
  • sourisduloiretsourisduloiret
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 590
    Welcome.

I hope you will be like cuddlewing the best community manager for ever.
    PuffyHuff
  • glitchmagnetglitchmagnet
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,730
    edited September 17, 2017
    Hi welcome to the community. I hope you are ready to answer problems and keep us updated on what is going on with fixing them. Please be on the forums often like cuddle wings. Poor thing has so many posts that call for attention.
    PuffyHuff
  • PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
    edited September 18, 2017
    Salladin wrote: »

Sorting out New issues and catching up on the old ones. I want to get to know the community and often times, it's best to see the issues affecting the player base is to just dive right in and start asking questions. There's a lot of catching up to do, but I will make it a point to keep information, updates, and content coming in a similar fashion to what Cuddles did (I don't want to change things when you all are accustomed to having it a certain way.)
    Azymion
  • yvadimyvadim
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,345
    edited September 18, 2017
    PuffyHuff wrote: »
    I don't want to change things when you all are accustomed to having it a certain way.

*sigh* this is exactly what needs to be changed. Maybe with the exception of the various events.
    Also I really hope you'd rise at least one character on a production server with absolutely no money (free 2 play) and let us know what you think.
  • RuniRuni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,925
    edited September 19, 2017
    PuffyHuff wrote: »
    Salladin wrote: »

Sorting out New issues and catching up on the old ones. I want to get to know the community and often times, it's best to see the issues affecting the player base is to just dive right in and start asking questions. There's a lot of catching up to do, but I will make it a point to keep information, updates, and content coming in a similar fashion to what Cuddles did (I don't want to change things when you all are accustomed to having it a certain way.)

about issues i posted a suggestion month ago, what would help you and the community.
    The korean version has one site on their homepage with "known issues", where they putting up issues with date and if its "pending" or fixed.
    This would help you and the community to know which are bugs, which is already known by nexon (maybe this helps that not everyone makes a new thread in the forum about the same bug), which bugs already send to the dev to fix it and so on and so on. Maybe you could do this?
    if you want i could give you the link to the korean page and you can see what i mean and how it looks there.

And about updates etc. alot of us would LOVE to get infos much sooner than just 12-24 hours before like we do atm with the patchnotes or server maintenance infos.
This discussion has been closed.