[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[Feedback]dear @PuffyHuff

SalladinSalladin
Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,630
edited September 24, 2017 in Suggestions and Feedback
Proposed changes on game:

1. Add boss drop Legendary Refining stone, or add to shop.
2. Reduce tempering difficulty
3. Reduce craft difficulty
4. Changing the quest system Akrat mini WB. (hit = done quest, the greatest damage = drop+done quest)
5. Review the process crafting, taming, tempering white using boost:
- I use all crafting boost (Blacksmith set, charm, upgrade crafting on farm, triumphant crafting booster) I used 100 pieces and the result is 135 pcs = 35%
- I did not use it craft booster and the result is 150 pcs = 50%
This is the same with tempering, taming.
6. Add 6 craft stage
----Update 25.09.2017----
7. Change Refining proces (The player himself determines the stat - value random)
8. Stabilize the game and testing new features.
9. Writing the truth about all changes - negative / positive on news

Thx
daeniAellaeZuNamiLepa93VeritoAzymion

Comments

• RuniRuni
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,925
    edited September 20, 2017
    this shouldnt be only for velzeroth server, i think some of this requests should be for everyone (btw there are already threads out there that suggested such changes)
    daeni
  • SalladinSalladin
    edited September 20, 2017
    OK - I change post :)
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 22,310
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited September 24, 2017
    I suggest to edit your post. That way all information is not scattered and is easier to read, Rider!
  • SalladinSalladin
    edited September 24, 2017
    Cream wrote: »
    I suggest to edit your post. That way all information is not scattered and is easier to read, Rider!

Done
    Cream
  • Lepa93Lepa93
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 735
    edited September 28, 2017
    I would like to add something to this:
    Show tempering percentage chances for all tempering stones. Normal? Who knows what the range is for normal. Could be 20-40 %, could be 50-60%, who knows. Make our life easier. And please, for the love of god, make tempering cost fewer ellun. I have lost 500 ellun on my alsacian bow and have only gotten it to +17 due to bad luck and terrible rng (no seriously, this game has the shittiest rng I think I've ever encountered in any game...). I've used so many 50%, 30% and 220 stones, it's not even funny anymore. I don't th ink it's too much to ask to make it a little easier, or at least give people a chance to earn 100% blessed tempering stones somehow. Maybe a long daily (or even weekly) quest line that could net you a bound 100% tempering stone. Just, something to make the tempering process less frustrating.
    ZuNamidaeniSalladinVeritoAzymion