[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

[COMPLETE] Scheduled Maintenance - Nov. 9, 2017

PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
Riders of Icarus Rep: 3,215
Administrator
edited November 9 in Official News
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, November 9, 2017. We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 4 hours. Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

Thanks for your patience!

Time:
November 9, 2017
  • Pacific Daylight Time: 6:00 AM – 10:00 AM
  • Eastern Daylight Time: 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
  • Central European Standard Time: 2:00 PM – 7:00 PM
  • Australian Eastern Daylight Time: 10:00 AM – 3:00 AM [November 10]

Website login and the billing system will be unavailable during the following times. During these time you will not be able to purchase NX or view previous purchases:

Pacific Daylight Time: 6:00 AM – 9:30 AM
Eastern Daylight Time: 8:00 AM – 12:30 AM
Central European Standard Time: 2:00 PM – 6:30 PM
Australian Eastern Daylight Time: 10:00 AM – 2:30 AM [November 10]

What will be unavailable:
All Riders of Icarus game servers.

Details:
Added Honing System
Refining System Changes
Additional details on both honing and refining system changes can be found HERE.

Bug Fixes
Several issues with skill slots and key bindings have been addressed.
The texture issues with the Desert Rider Outfit have been addressed.
The Priest skills Heaven's Hammer and Holy Punishment now have sound effects.
The Pumpkin Coach seal stone has stats have been corrected.
The issue preventing the hide characters from working has been addressed.

ClearBlueSkyVerito

Comments

• ClearBlueSkyClearBlueSky
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,610
    edited November 8
    PuffyHuff wrote: »
    The Pumpkin Coach seal stone has stats have been corrected.

Yay!!!
  • GreyciaGreycia
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 970
    edited November 8
    Additional details on both honing and refining system changes can be found HERE.
    There's no link... :/ (It's here if anyone is interested: http://icarus.nexon.net/en/news/article/26326/refining-system-change-and-new-honing-system-feature)
  • VeritoVerito
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,015
    edited November 9
    Many thanks to the team, the new Refining and Honing system seems to me a very good thing ;)
  • YllmathirYllmathir
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 5,845
    edited November 9
    Thanks for fixes and for giving us a reworked refining system.
    But you didn't explained what happens if we don't confirm new stats.
    • Do we lose refining stone anyway?
    • Do we lose everything?
    • Do we lose only refining stone and not elluns/golds?
    • Do we lose elluns/golds but not the refining stone?
    • If I don't confirm Str stat, at next refining I risk to see again Str rolls?

About last point.. I personally rerolled 11 times staff for wiz and finally got the stat desired, rerolled 13x times scepter for priest but still getting same useless stats over and over. For getting all those refining I had to buy, farm and save all rewards.. Took a lot of time in running 2x or 4x all lv 40 legi (l2-l5) and 2x fk + 2x cov (l2) in solo almost every single day. It's lot of time but at best after a month and half I could barely turn 1 item perfect.

Said so, if we don't confirm a stat from a re-roll, does the system add that stat in "black list" excluding it from future rolls? Yes? Or Not?
    If the system will keep roll every stat like before, did u at least improved chances to get coerent stat class based? Like Scepter, Bow, Staff have better chances to reroll INT than STR-DEX?

Do we have a better drop rate for those refining stones?
    The new Honing system add a new drop or we can buy that item from NPC? Or honing stones are meant to be obtained from Daily reward only?
    ZuNamiAwelyn2Azymion
  • yvadimyvadim
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,285
    edited November 9
    Please clarify honing system. On the page with screenshots it seems there is no choice to decline new honing results? The only place where it would be useful actually.
  • yvadimyvadim
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,285
    edited November 9
    @Yllmathir from the article it completely reads that if you reroll dex and get str you have a choice of decline and keep dex or confirm and get str
    Blacklisting would be useful though.
  • YllmathirYllmathir
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 5,845
    edited November 9
    yvadim wrote: »
    @Yllmathir from the article it completely reads that if you reroll dex and get str you have a choice of decline and keep dex or confirm and get str
    Blacklisting would be useful though.

Yes ofc but I'm asking if i Don't Confirm the new stat, what happens. 'cause it's clear that if have M.atk which still usefull as magic user I won't confirm str-dex-p.atk or anyhing which is related to physical class. :)
    Since we asked a sort of "black list" on certain stats I was thinking if they finally listened us and added it with this new "confirm-decline" system.
  • Awelyn2Awelyn2
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 255
    edited November 9
    I truly hope you fixed the issues with the UI in 3840x2160 (4k) resolutions.. I didn't notice this earlier but after looking at the game in 1080, in 2160 at the title screen, I can't even see the exit and the other button along with the title screen.. PLEASE optimze this game for 4k.. not everyone uses 1080.. that is an old resolution and much better ones are out. some of us don't play this game on a crappy laptop or a 10 year old pc. I am sick to death of always having to re adjust my UI positions for cast bar, skill bar, etc etc etc.. it changes EVERY SINGLE TIME i log in and out and changing characters.. so annoying having to reset it.. if you didn't fix it this patch please fix it in the next one.. i am so done with that garbage..
    Azymion
  • PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
    Administrator
    edited November 9
    Greycia wrote: »
    There's no link... :/ (It's here if anyone is interested: http://icarus.nexon.net/en/news/article/26326/refining-system-change-and-new-honing-system-feature)

Thanks for that! xD The link has been fixed.
  • AzymionAzymion
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,445
    edited November 9
    This is about the shop update. Is the blood armored Kerav the only mount/skin to be released this month or will there be more added by the later month? Also will they all be with the leg mount and skin added in a 20$ package Like I have seen?

Sorry if it's worded weird I'm just curious cause if blood armored Kerav looks that cool I wanna know what the others will be like XD.
  • axmedaxmed
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    edited November 9
    Pumpkin Coach stone left stat dmg/hp what needs to be done that would change the dmg/def ?
  • PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
    Administrator
    edited November 9
    Azymion wrote: »
    This is about the shop update. Is the blood armored Kerav the only mount/skin to be released this month or will there be more added by the later month? Also will they all be with the leg mount and skin added in a 20$ package Like I have seen?

Sorry if it's worded weird I'm just curious cause if blood armored Kerav looks that cool I wanna know what the others will be like XD.

Your wording is fine. ^^
    With this update, it's the only one being released. I believe more will be available later this month, but let me check with the team to confirm this. You'll probably see some mention of it when we get closer to another update/maintenance.
    Azymion
  • ClearBlueSkyClearBlueSky
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,610
    edited November 9
    axmed wrote: »
    Pumpkin Coach stone left stat dmg/hp what needs to be done that would change the dmg/def ?

The seal stat appears to be correctly changed back to attack, defense, attribute. I just checked and sealed one now.

Was yours already sealed before while it was still nerfed? And was it already slotted in your gear?

Slotted seals won't change stats because my slotted seals from before the nerf were not affected by the nerf. I'm not 100% sure about unslotted seals cause I didn't have any unslotted seals.
  • Awelyn2Awelyn2
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 255
    edited November 9
    So my UI still shifts around.. Nothing sticks where I place them.. please fix this in the next maintenance... it is horribly annoying and shouldn't be happening in the first place.. the UI was perfect until you "updated" it.. now it is jacked up beyond all hell.. nothing like logging onto another character and my skill bar is in the top right corner.. or my cast bar is dead center.. they ALL move.. not just one or two.. OPTIMIZE FOR 3840X2160..... PLEASE........
  • PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
    Administrator
    edited November 9
    For those of you who have purchased the Bloodguard Karev skin, we've been notified that while some users are seeing the mount as it is in the promo pictures , there are other users that are seeing a different version of the mount. We have forwarded this to be investigated by WeMade.

Thank you to Araceli, Seren and Skynana on Discord, for the pictures!
    nv1wup.jpg
    DuanaAzymion
This discussion has been closed.