[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

[COMPLETE] Scheduled Maintenance - Dec 20, 2017

Comments

• AzymionAzymion
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,975
    edited December 20, 2017
    So this legendary bunny stuff, I cannot use the bomb at all. Says cannot use item and I've tried everything and nobody who is there will answer if it's happening to them. This is getting annoying and has happened 3 times already.

And as I do other stuff you use fake bombs. Right let's just change the description of the normal ones cause what the heck people:/ leading me to think you use normal ones welp >.>
  • NolissyNolissy
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 400
    edited December 20, 2017
    And same problem with dice game here - I have all completed and all already picked up...
  • DatZebraDatZebra
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,360
    edited December 20, 2017
    i have 2 different accounts & all characters have this sane general problem with the dice game - it just looks as if the new dice game just picked up where the old one left off - except ofc we have not received the rewards for completing the rounds as marked in the current dice game XD
  • GreyciaGreycia
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,330
    edited December 20, 2017
    I have a different problem - I appear to have been transported back in time to October...

I can collect more pumpkin candies and an Abyssal Coiste mark (yippee!) and half my skills have vanished from the skill bar again. Sigh!
    [img][/img]Bugs_ahoy.png

Also, I'm really excited because I get a "special gift" in 49 minutes. Wow! Any idea what it is @PuffyHuff? This game certainly is "special"... and not in a good way :/ Happy Halloween, everyone!
    Special_gift.png
    upload image on web
  • GreyciaGreycia
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,330
    edited December 20, 2017
    Oh, and I've suddenly got an amazing new skill where my frost bomb used to be: "wz_iceharpooncslink_name". It just trips off the tongue, doesn't it?

Sadly her trip back in time has effected my character's memory, as she has forgotten most of her wizarding skills (which incidentally she did have in October) and they are greyed out in her skills list and cannot be dragged to the quickslots.

@PuffyHuff - I really don't think you should shut this thread down tomorrow. If I've discovered all these serious faults just by logging on and not even moving my character - let alone playing the game - I dread to think what is going to come to light over the weekend...

Rubbish.png
  • ClearBlueSkyClearBlueSky
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,875
    edited December 20, 2017
    PuffyHuff wrote: »
    If by tomorrow (when the thread closes) things are still breaking,

I agree with Greycia. Why does it have to be closed? What purpose does that serve? In the past, maintenance threads were left unlocked for people to provide feedback. This locking of maintenance threads appears to be something that was only fairly recently done. Almost all threads prior to August were left unlocked. In fact, most threads on the Official News forum (even non-maintenance ones) use to be left unlocked to allow feedback.

GreyciaMinimuecke
  • ThornleifThornleif
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 510
    edited December 20, 2017
    Next bug: Low level Tricksters can BARELY do the quests for Marks of Service for the Dice roll event.
    Well, I guess it is POSSIBLE but missing on 95% of the bombs does not exactly add to my patience.
    I just spent 20 minutes on each of the two quests for a total of 13 Fake Gift Grenades, BARELY made it to him when he spawned, managed to get 3 grenades out, out of which TWO MISSED and ONE HIT and didnt get the quest completed.
    I've had the same halfbaked crap (sorry, but there is no other way to call it if you are introducing unfinished and impossible events) with the Ellandfel Event Dungeon where it took me 50 attempts each run to hit the Snowman to start the event. The Elbini on lvl 8 or whatever obviously were not a problem, but on level 12 it took me like 3 minutes each run to actually get the first hit down.

EDIT: My friend on her level 39 Trickster alt had the exact same problem. No Bomb hits the Rascally Sainted Rabbini.
    Relicblade
  • GeminiBlackroseGeminiBlackrose
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 850
    edited December 20, 2017
    Quest to get the Sainted Festive Reindeer???????????????????????
  • ClearBlueSkyClearBlueSky
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,875
    edited December 20, 2017

Wait, what Festive Reindeer?
    Minimuecke
  • ThornleifThornleif
    edited December 20, 2017

First of all, question marks do not live in packs.
    Secondly, you can get the Mark from the Quest in Hakains Crossing, Victory Plaza (West) for killing the big Rabbini at the Plaza
  • PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,165
    edited December 20, 2017
    I agree with Greycia. Why does it have to be closed? What purpose does that serve? In the past, maintenance threads were left unlocked for people to provide feedback. This locking of maintenance threads appears to be something that was only fairly recently done. Almost all threads prior to August were left unlocked. In fact, most threads on the Official News forum (even non-maintenance ones) use to be left unlocked to allow feedback.
    Greycia wrote: »
    @PuffyHuff - I really don't think you should shut this thread down tomorrow. If I've discovered all these serious faults just by logging on and not even moving my character - let alone playing the game - I dread to think what is going to come to light over the weekend...
    If the community feels they need to have the maintenance threads stay open longer, then I will definitely take that into consideration. Your feedback is appreciated. ^^
  • axmedaxmed
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 610
    edited December 21, 2017
    It happens.Screen_Shot_2017_12_21_10_04_11.jpg[/url]
    Minimuecke
  • KillXIIIKillXIII
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 2,000
    edited December 21, 2017
    Same bug with the dice event. I saw that the board was at the spot the last one was at when it got removed. So we didn't get a new board to roll on and that's why we have the special rewards being already taken. Hope this info helps fixing it quickly :3
  • PangioPangio
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    edited December 21, 2017
    I have another problem additional with the dice tab. I could hit the big Rabbini two times in the short time he was alive. He was alive for maybe 7 seconds after appear. (Would love if i only must hit him once because of the other player, to give someone else also a chance). Anyway, i could not complete the quest, thats now the 2. time with that bug.
  • ThornleifThornleif
    edited December 21, 2017
    uRoxRW1.jpg
    "Doubles Daily Achievement Ellun Rewards" ... Ehm... nope.
  • BurschiBurschi
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 845
    edited December 23, 2017
    Mal eine andere Frage zu dem Würfelevent, wo kann man diese Socken Eintauschen?
  • RieihdiusRieihdius
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 750
    edited December 23, 2017
    axmed wrote: »
    It happens.Screen_Shot_2017_12_21_10_04_11.jpg[/url]

I got this same problem on my wizard today. I tried to relog character, this fixed the window but I lost the free roll for some reason :(
  • GeminiBlackroseGeminiBlackrose
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 850
    edited December 28, 2017
    Sooooooooooo the christmas rabbit that is "SUPPOSE" to show up so everyone can kill it in VICTORY PLAZA. HALF THE TIME NEVER SHOWS UP . CHECKED ALL CHANNELS AND NOTHING. THIS GAME REALLY SUCKS AND IS DEAD AS A DOORNAIL.
  • TanderTander
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 880
    edited December 29, 2017
    Sooooooooooo the christmas rabbit that is "SUPPOSE" to show up so everyone can kill it in VICTORY PLAZA. HALF THE TIME NEVER SHOWS UP . CHECKED ALL CHANNELS AND NOTHING. THIS GAME REALLY SUCKS AND IS DEAD AS A DOORNAIL.

It does show up, it's just that it's killed in about five seconds
    Azymion
  • RelicbladeRelicblade
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 100
    edited December 29, 2017
    I have a similar problem that the tricksters had, I have used over 40 fake gift grenades in the past few days and they have always missed, the only time i get credit is if i am partied with someone that hits it.
This discussion has been closed.