[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

[COMPLETED] Scheduled Maintenance - May 10, 2018

IsongamingIsongaming
Riders of Icarus Rep: 735
Administrator
edited May 10 in Official News
en_scheduled160629_icarus_webmaintenance.jpg

Dear Riders, we will be having a scheduled maintenance, May 10, 2018. The maintenance will start at the following times:

Thank you for your patience!

Time:

May 10, 2018
Pacific Daylight Time: 11:00 PM [May 9] – 3:00 AM
Eastern Daylight Time: 2:00 AM – 6:00 AM
Central European Summer Time: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Australian Eastern Standard Time: 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM

What will be unavailable:
All Riders of Icarus game servers.

Changes and Updates:
Added a new server buff in-game.
Added a new dice event in-game.
Added new event quests in-game.
More details will be provided soon.
General Server Upkeep

Comments

• GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 4,525
    edited May 10
    When will the "May Rewards Merchant" appear in-game to replace the "March Rewards Merchant"? In a couple of days I'm going to have 2x "May Reward Writ" but there's currently no merchant available for me to spend them!
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 21,815
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited May 10
    @GrizzlyUK

I personally inquired about that and there was a "small issue with the NPC. I will post here as soon as I get more details, Rider!
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    edited May 11
    @Cream

Thanks for the reply, good to know that Nexon are already aware and fixing it (hopefully).

Additionally, is there any further info on the following:
    Changes and Updates:
    More details will be provided soon.
    General Server Upkeep

Just figured I'd ask seeing as it clearly states "More details will be provided soon." and yes, I've already seen the May 2018 Events news article but there's not even a link to that article anywhere on these forums. :(
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 21,815
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited May 12
    I understand will talk to the CM so he makes the event posting under Contest and Events sub-section. Thank you!
  • RowboCopRowboCop
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 205
    edited May 12
    Cream wrote: »
    I understand will talk to the CM so he makes the event posting under Contest and Events sub-section. Thank you!

Or they can simply replace "More details will be provided soon" with the link to the article May 2018 Events once they've posted it. That's how it's always been done in the past.

Example :
    Changes and Updates:
    General Server Upkeep

See May 2018 Events for details.
  • Dudeman27Dudeman27
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 890
    edited May 13
    I have noticed that whenever these events OR shop updates are released, it usually always shows a "Start Date" and "End Date"... as there is no specified end-date for the Macbain event, is it safe to assume it may be around for an extremely long time, like Paradise Island? Also, I can not find an end date anywhere on the Ellora's shop update/Mother's Day 2018 boxes... how long will these be available for purchase?
  • acordacord
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    edited May 14
    una consulta el npc de las may rewart wirt lo van a poner en próximos mantenimientos???
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    edited May 14
    acord wrote: »
    una consulta el npc de las may rewart wirt lo van a poner en próximos mantenimientos???

El NPC de May Rewards se retrasa debido a un pequeño problema, no se conoce nada más en este momento.

Google Translate into Spanish from:

The May Rewards NPC is delayed due to a small issue, nothing else is known at this point.
  • AwelynAwelyn
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,555
    edited May 14
    for the love of god.. can you PLEASE fix the damn invalid state bs in paradise island... thank you for fixing the UI in 4k.. thank you for the massive gift pack we got.. but OMG.. that invalid state plague.. i finally get a fishing rod and for the past 4 times i have fished.. 3/4 of my time is spent with getting invalid states when i catch something.. this has been such a bad issue since PI was even created.. I was never subject to it when it was going on earlier but now i don't blame the others who had this issue at all.. if my rod didn't have a timer on it i wouldn't care at all.. but hey 5 bucks is 5 bucks.. if im paying for a rod.. i want to get what im owed in game.. that chance at some drops.. not invalid states..
  • acordacord
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 200
    edited May 14
    GrizzlyUK wrote: »
    acord wrote: »

El NPC de May Rewards se retrasa debido a un pequeño problema, no se conoce nada más en este momento.

Google Translate into Spanish from:

The May Rewards NPC is delayed due to a small issue, nothing else is known at this point.

thanks you
  • AwelynAwelyn
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,555
    edited May 15
    well once again.. INVALID STATE... fix your damn game.. your lack of attention to the players and inability to fix things you break is why this game is almost completely dead.. well that and lack of new content.. this game used to be so good.. get people in your company that actually give a crap about this.. or.. let it die already..
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    edited May 20
    Cream wrote: »
    @GrizzlyUK

I personally inquired about that and there was a "small issue with the NPC. I will post here as soon as I get more details, Rider!

@Cream
    Any update on when, or even if, the "May Rewards Merchant" is actually going to appear in-game to replace the "March Rewards Merchant"? I now have 3x "May Reward Writ" and will soon have a 4th, but there's still no merchant available for me to spend them at! Clearly the "small issue with the NPC" is actually more serious seeing as it's taken so long to fix whatever the issue is!
This discussion has been closed.