[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[Baellas] - Hostile

RakiriRakiri
Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,160
edited June 24, 2018 in Guilds
HOSTILEFINAL.png

Dia dhuit me loves! Razi here and I am here to represent the amazing Hostile and all its glory! We left for awhile and we are now back to rebuild under new leadership. We're still a competitive guild with a casual nature. We like to PvP, PvE, and all that good stuff that gets our rocks off! We are a very chill group with all the fun & giggles, open parties, and all the shenanigans that comes with it. We like to have fun while still kickin' those other guys' arses! We're here to assist those in need to be the very best like no one ever was, haha. Seriously we're cool. Come crack open the good stuffs with us while we set something on fire. Fáilte chuig an bpáirtí! We do consist of two level six guild and a level five guild. It is encouraged for those starting out to join that one to help get it to level six. We encourage old and new members to join us and help rebuild.

We do have a diverse community consisting of all ages, races, and cultures. We do expect everyone to respect one another.

We have a new discord and it is open (please ask for it in game or in discord), so feel free to join us, get to know Hostile! No, we aren't mean ol' ninnies lol. Feel free to message me in game or discord (Razi#0070 - please only message me with inquiries about Hostile.). My IGN is Razi.

Also feel free to message Mystica, Epicwielder, Everyone, zRaidenz, and iSeraphie - if I am not available. Please let me know if you can't find me in discord. I've had people have issues finding me sometimes.

P1: OPEN
EnemyTeam: OPEN
P3: OPEN

Please don't fret if we do not answer right away!

e_Jw_Fwd_ENh_SAMAMBd_GIAWKh_Dchi_BBo1_ICNX6_Yt_u7-9_Qz_Lr_Wq.png
Capture2.png

((also my forum username is another story for another day ^.^; we unfortunately are unable to change our usernames atm on the forums))
DragonEnchantressDormoira

Comments

• RakiriRakiri
    edited August 7, 2017
    Updated.
  • RakiriRakiri
    edited June 24, 2018
    We're back! Post has been revised.
  • SqueaksSqueaks
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,005